HAHAHAHA GET ABSOLUTELY FUCKED RETARDED AMERICANS

HAHAHAHA GET ABSOLUTELY FUCKED RETARDED AMERICANS

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/videos/politics/2018/02/28/trump-take-guns-early-due-process-sot-nr.cnn/video/playlists/donald-trump-gun-policy/
youtube.com/watch?v=BZ4hjjUnX4o
insider.foxnews.com/2018/02/28/youtube-using-hate-group-southern-poverty-law-center-remove-some-videos-tucker-carlson
youtube.com/watch?v=Ip3ep9mi1js
opensecrets.org/pres16/contributors?id=n00000019
twitter.com/AnonBabble

shareblue shill spotted

I think you shillbots are malfunctioning, trump never said this

>dubz of truth

HE'S IN THIS THREAD!!!!!

PRAISE KEK!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>trips of truth

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WITNESS MEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

screen cap

Checked

tfw he's gonna get CNN to start defending gun rights of mentally unstable people

>REEEEEE REEEEEE SHILLS SHIIIIIILLSSSS WAAAAAAHHH 4D CHESS MAGA #BUILDTHEWALL
Hnnggrr feed me greasy Weimerican tears

> presented with reality

> reacts by calling reality a shill

Damn, you trump nuthuggers must be going through absolute hell right now. Your entire world is collapsing in on you.

>be american
>make fun of england for assault spoons
>17 people die out of a population of 400 million
>mctriples are now blended and slurped through a straw because guns, knives, plastic assault forks, and plastic assault spoons are now banned
>suck down another fifty oxycontin for the ass pain from getting raped by the GOP
>MAGA 420-degree chess

don't tread on me also the jews did 9/11

Fuck off r*ddit

>the jews did 9/11
yup. and they hate trump

College educated whites went Trump... something the media and shills try to bury.

"Muh suburban retards" is a shill myth. Urban areas went Hillary ONLY due to their black and hispanic populations. The college educated vote Hillary won was ONLY from blacks and hispanics. See pic related.

Hillary also only got 37% of the overall white vote.

We are basically at a point now where it's white people vs everyone else (immigrants, blacks, radicals etc.)

Look at the demographics vs counties won.

It's time for any of that 37% out there to wake the fuck up as to what is really going on.

Time is short.

>Be DJT
>hail Israel, nobody loves Israel more than me I will french kiss Bibi
>your retard supporters think you hate Israel
>say you want to take their guns
>omg no mr president no you are so based hooow this must be 4d chess

FUCK YOU!

How many dimensions is that?

when (((you))) already own society it doesn't really matter what minor league team you cheer for

SIEG

Ooooolllliiiieeee

Yeah, it's fine that Trump won. We meant to do that all along.

What do you mean the media manufactures daily bullshit by taking every word he says out of context? Don't you know he's banning your video games you fucking neet? Don't you understand he's taking away your guns?

TURN ON HIM, GET RID OF HIM, HE'S FUCKING UP OUR PLANS! HILLARY WAS SUPPOSE TO HAVE US AT WAR WITH RUSSIA BY NOW, YOU'RE FUCKING UP MY PROFITS GOY!

>reality
>a fucking CNN tweet

OOGA BOOGA WKAKANDA !!!

Trump seems to sacrifice his pieces left and right.
I think i need Mato to explain this 4D chess.

*from the mentally ill
of course this will freak them out anyway, for some reason...

Notice that it does indeed "freak them out".

Notice that even as Trump apparently, their own words, suddenly went after the one thing they've been trying to take since the dawn of identity politics... they still hate him.

Still insult him, still trash talk him, still fuck Drumfp, only stopping to laugh madly at what they say he's about to do.

Every word that oozes from their rotten lying mouths is designed to get him out of office so they can get on with their plans, nothing else matters. They can't even lie through their teeth long enough to pretend they agree with the president on something becuase the only mission they've had since Killery was given the nomination was to stop Trump.

this
why doesnt anyone ever mention he was talking about the mentally ill once they've been called the cops on and are notified by the fbi
he means take their guns once they're a threat then when they can finally be treated as someone who needs help or needs to go to jail they can decide that

Wth I love Trump now

He literally says it on video, bruh
cnn.com/videos/politics/2018/02/28/trump-take-guns-early-due-process-sot-nr.cnn/video/playlists/donald-trump-gun-policy/
>take the firearms first, then go to court

He just posted the EXACT SAME IMAGE as a thread on Sup Forums of all places. Absolutely a fucking shill.

No guns in america is finna woke

The concern is about what future administrations can do with the term "mentally ill." It's a vague, flexible term

people thought the same thing for the no fly list or that internet shit reddit was shilling
its just paranoia once something new happens

checked.

Cruz should have been disarmed. Trumps right. And we all said it when we saw the transcript.
I can't be arsed dealing with each thread a outsider posts. Who cares what lame ausopedes think about anything. Nobody, that's how come they got locked on ships and forced to live in the wasteland.

He's literally on video saying this you people elected a moron

Some next level baiting there my man.

Trump just ruined any chance he had in 2020, for nothing. Fuck America, it's over.

Meanwhile the NRA gained 500,000 members in a little over a week.

Based Trump taking away the right wing beta males guns.If only he didn't sell us out to Russia.

I bought a gun because of this

Stop fucking shilling, he was speaking in direct relation to the situation with Cruz, the FBI, and the local police.

You fucking kikes do this every Goddamn day, we're not stupid, we notice, and others do too. You lost the election and you'll lose again, you'll never stop fucking losing becuase too many people are awake to your tricks and too many people are done with your propaganda agencies.

American support of Nazism is reaching levels similar to Germany's before the war. You're going to awaken the beast that finally devours you rats once and for all.

all of you are retarded, look at CNN's twitter

underrated

> being this ass hurt

youtube.com/watch?v=BZ4hjjUnX4o

>not immediately surrendering your guns to the god emperor
Fuck off shill.

haha chess XD

>you only now realize the president's duties.

>ban bump stocks
>"-the "bump stock ban" he's eo will include trigger mods hicap mags any and all other weapons attachments, up to and including folding/collapsing stocks and scopes"
Get fucked you slobbering fan virgin.
It'll be a pleasure voting against the republicans and then his ass in 2020.

I sure can't wait until fucking nothing happens again and you move on to your next piece of nigger dick news.

> It's okay to declare people mentally ill and take their guns without due process
k

you are crazy.
:^)

> It's okay to declare people mentally ill and take their guns without due process
The ABSOLUTE STATE of Trump asslickers

(((nuffinz goin on just goto sleep don't even worry shush little babby don't u cry ect ect.)))

insider.foxnews.com/2018/02/28/youtube-using-hate-group-southern-poverty-law-center-remove-some-videos-tucker-carlson

Worse than Brady bill.

Non-Americans being happy about this proves my theory that they simply want to drag Americans down to their level because they have self hatred for giving up their own gun rights.

His mouth to your ass faggot.
You worthless permanently kissless virgin.
Your mindless blind hero worship is fucking pathetic on a rick n morty level of cring.
You're life is meaningless and no matter how hard you worship some idiot it won't bring any to it.
Your weeping after this little faggot move destroys his ass will be talked about in the internet for decades.

Mmmm, you're still fucking salty from election night.

Tell me how hard your ass has bled every day since then, come on user, I got half a chub here. Don't make me wait until Don shits on your lies and dreams again.

>mmm
Bawhaha how cringy.

One of the selling points for Trump during the campaign was that he was secretly just a New York Democrat, is it really surprising he would say something like this

Typical lib-tease, you lose your mind on an emotional rage filled tangent and then blue ball me even after demon digits.

Shakin' my damn head.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ip3ep9mi1js

sorry, sems like Trump gets the rope too, all hail God Emperor Pence

Lol poor retarded faggot - Trump won because it's what the Zionists wanted.

Lol silly faggot thinks anybody can become president.

dumb concern shill

>baka
You honestly are a mental child
It's funny in a sad kinda way

It's like he's taking such a radical action, that the courts will be forced to disallow it.

> Trump insults the guy shot by a terrorist and calls him an NRA shill
> Opposing this makes you a shill

17 out of 400 million die EVERY OTHER MONTH

but nah, fuck the childeren muh 2nd amendment is more important that human life

>Trump won because it's what the Zionists wanted.

Oh right, I forgot, liberals suddenly don't remember the election, the largest defamation campaign in human history never actually happened.

The doners were also in on it, that's why they threw all their money at Hillary, becuase they knew Trump was going to win.

opensecrets.org/pres16/contributors?id=n00000019

Dude, just fuck off if you aren't going to say anything, I'm not going to play "NO UR DUMER" with some retarded kike, you'll be wrong again, as you have been, and you'll get mad again, and then you will lie and shill for the next piece of bullshit that you pray to your God of social justice will be true/work.

Today, I will remind them.

Please spread, if you want, on twatter and fagbook.

God, the amount of r/the_donald shills on this board frantically defending their Dear Leader is fucking astounding. You people stick out like sore thumbs here. Please go back.

It's our responsibility to express our opposition to gun control. And it's on all of us to push back every time Donald Trump acts against our best interests and our values. By rigorously defending him every time he makes a bad decision, you're harming our cause.

Trump dindu nuffin he a good boy

Sup Forums went to shit when those autistic mouth-breathers started flooding in.

don't worry fellow magapedes it's just 13D underground mahjong

>trump does one thing out of dozens they want done while still being against them on those other dozens
>'why do they still hate him?!'

Sage Deez nuts concern shill

Trump ain't banning shit

I'm totally for a ban on assault rifles. No one needs those guns. It might not stop an attack, but it will limit the loss of life. I'm not in favor of taking away people's assault rifles. They have them - ok. But no more.

It's just about taking guns from the obvious nutcases. Don't be paranoid about it. If the mass shootings can be stopped, it will actually make it less likely for you to have your guns taken away in the future.

ALSO CHECKED

I agree fellow Sup Forumsstars who all showed up in a cluster and totally aren't proxies.

I agree fellow Sup Forumsstars who all showed up in a cluster and totally aren't proxies

Haha, very funny.

Whats funny is you thanking your dickhead president for fucking you up the ass

Salty cucked shill rage is best rage.

Salty cucked shill rage is best rage

Mutt hour is here

Due process is the assertation that a crazy fuck posting videos & saying over 30 times he will shoot up a school. The fact is the law is already there to grab the guns from nutters who WILL act out their delusions, the fact that Democrats & the shit gov Obama left shows that the law needs to be allowed to get rid of the nutters getting hold of guns

They think this is reddit and people won't actually read what he said.

HAHAH HE DID, HE DID

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

You're becoming more and more pathetic as time goes on with your excuses.
Trump is a fucking snake.

No u

Do you think ppl like Cruz should have had access to guns? Do you think the checks on him were actually good? Trump is simply saying in certain cases mentally ill ppl need to be stopped from getting access & certainly should be found out during a background check.

LOL

There is absolutely no problem in taking away guns from a sperg, wait to see how sperg he is and then give them back in case.

The problem is the cases that fall under "mental health". I'll give you an example: imagine if all women started #metooing all men they know to be owning guns, and metoo fell under mental health.

Of course. That's what it will be used for. It certainly won't be used to disarm vets.

Except for the part where states have already tried this and disarming vets is exactly what happened.

> but will you think about this one case! This on case where the FBI did nothing on purpose! Thi means we need to strengthen the laws to disarm innocent people!

LOL

MAN IN PHOTO OWNS TRUMP

The president we need