This negress admitted to killing an innocent dog. Find her

This negress admitted to killing an innocent dog. Find her.

youtube.com/watch?v=J1DM_kZfNxE

Other urls found in this thread:

bgr.com/2018/02/28/simone-scott-twitch-dog-killing-admission-uc-santa-cruz-california/
jleelab.sites.ucsc.edu/wp-login.php?privacy=3&redirect_to=https://leelab.ucsc.edu/simone-scott//
polygon.com/2018/2/28/17062952/twitch-streamer-dog-dox-threats-reddit
me.me/i/file-dogkiller-jpg-384-kb-1080x1440-anonymous-02-28-18-wed-08-34-48-no-761330708761331418-20840521
scanimalshelter.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Somebody find this fucking cunt

let the hunt begin.

Anyone can claim anything on the internet, witch hunts destroys lives, take a chill pill and move on.

We need a hundred percent information first, don't do anything too drastic. Innocent until proven guilty

Her name on twitch is aqualadora. She's not even in trouble. She's one of those "grill streamers"

Twitch streamer Simone Scott a.k.a. Aqua

She did this. If you watch some of the other streams she talks about being a vet tech. You don't just make this shit up on a live stream. She doesn't even deny it.

bgr.com/2018/02/28/simone-scott-twitch-dog-killing-admission-uc-santa-cruz-california/

according to this she is currently in school studying to be a vet.

Apparently a biology major at the University of California, Santa Cruz

(831) 459-4420

that's the phone # to the UCSC Career Center

American Veterinary Medical Association
ATTN: ABVS
1931 N. Meacham Road, Suite 100
Schaumburg, IL 60173-4360

Well someone is going to fuck this up.
They'll find her workplace, which she doesn't own, and ruin the business.

Then the practicing veterinarian who owns the business, who had no knowledge of the termination of a pet based on the owners "annoyingnesa", will lose his occupation along with several other coworkers based on this single accusation.

>Find her.
No thanks.

Go to be Zhao

Hang the nigger

We need to find her work place or email somehow

Google the bitches name

Simone Scott

She's already ruined.

ok, so i found the ucsc website on her, but i cant get into it. any of you retards able to do it? jleelab.sites.ucsc.edu/wp-login.php?privacy=3&redirect_to=https://leelab.ucsc.edu/simone-scott//

I read in the search results a 404'd post came up mentioning her being from Hayward California. (we should confirm) and then I found this number. Think it's legit?

Why would she even say such a thing on camera, with your face showing, while having 40 different social media accounts?

The whole I keep up that shit is because 1 slip up like that can fuck you. There’s cameras everywhere, I would assume everyone would be acting normal and perfect any time they’re on social media

It makes me wonder what goes through these people’s minds to not realise that if you expose your identity that you’re going to be watched, every step you take, all waiting for you to fuck up.

It makes me wonder why anyone would ever want to put their identity out there on the net and on social media

Libtards destroy lives for less.

She Killed someone's dog because she believed that person was a bad person. If a doctor did that to a child would you still hold this opinion? Would you still be this cautious?

polygon.com/2018/2/28/17062952/twitch-streamer-dog-dox-threats-reddit

Were 3 steps ahead i think.

yeah! *munch munch*
what a *burp* terrible woman!
she should be ashamed!
boy, this steak tastes great!

Justice must be done.

Killing an animal that was raised for food and killing someone's pet for spite are very different things, burger.

You don't get it do ya?

i'm with you! killing an innocent animal is wrong! *drools over chicken nuggets*

Moral retard detected.

haha animal violence is really gonna trigger everyone!!! being 15 is GREAT

I can't find her age. But If her age is 23 it might confirm that she is in fact the Simone Scott from Hayward Ca

Stupid vegan. Raising an animal for food and raising a pet to be your friend is different

i agree! animals i want to kill are okay to kill! animals other people want to kill DESERVE LIFE! FOR GODS SAKE MAN!

Literally the only smart poster in the thread, hypocrite retards.
>but I didn't see the suffering therefore it didn't happen huehue

One thing to note here is she killed SOMEONE ELSE'S pet. Which they obviously had to flip the bill for. And she is a nigger, so you know she will get a pass from the liberals.

i got an instant headache

Dogs>Niggers. Kill her.

I hope the same on you if you were dependant on others.

Checked.

>negress
Which part did you not get?

Bump for justice.
There has been someone on Sup Forums who doxed her info's a few days ago but faggots cried report in the thread for releasing the nigger's info

It was probably a black-furred pit bull, who likely deserved it.

>Innocent until proven guilty

Wrong.

The racist dogs will be more likely to survive since they stay away & bark in proximity of nig nogs

Soon every dog will be racist. Wait and see.

You're missing one of the main points man. It's that niggers think they can do whatever the fuck they want and get away with it. You know all of the typical "animal rights" Leftists will forget about this quick because she's a monkey.

Has anybody been able to confirm if she is the 23 year old Simone Scott from Hayward?

imagine having literally no moral center. then imagine your retarded. then imagine your angry 24/7. thats what its like to be an african. no regard for others and no ability to think. i hate them

Checked.
There's a reason these fucking monkeys couldn't even invent the wheel.
Subhuman cocksuckers.

Get her! By the time you guys get done with her she'll be kicked out of school and will be on stage having dollar bills stuffed in her thong by fat truckers.

Bump

Yet people react to me strangely when I mention an inclination to start hunting people.

Found this but it's too blurry to see much. The only useful info I found is that she works at the "Santa Cruz County Animal Shelter"

me.me/i/file-dogkiller-jpg-384-kb-1080x1440-anonymous-02-28-18-wed-08-34-48-no-761330708761331418-20840521

scanimalshelter.org

Bump

people were sending emails yesterday to her work/school, im only sad that she probably wont be livestreaming when she finds out her life is ruined

who saved it fuuuuuu

That's good enough for me. Eye for an eye.

Hope a dog rips your face off, fattie

At least dogs are useful.

Wtf? Dog meat butchery?

Hah! Well.. I so not condone that... Hahaha.. I always wanted to test anatomy of a cat for myself.. Sorry lol.

Did he lived?

WTF?

This is quite Sup Forums-tier trash thread you got here OP

thanks

ok tell me how twitch works? You go live on webcam, talk shit to some random people and other people pay you to listen to your bullshit? People are making money of this?

How long have you been holding on to this webm waiting for the right thread to post it?

Yes.

So far we have this. And the address makes sense, it's only an hour away from her school. Any extra confirmation helps.

bump for vengeance

it's already ongoing, we're late to the party

what she studies and where is already known, she has no future, it's everywhere

you kill innocent pigs that are kept in deliberately shit conditions so (((they))) can profit

what do you mean?
oops, meant to reply to what do you mean?

neat

how can i make my dog racist?

wait...how do we know this dog was innocent?

Give him treats for each nigger he barked at or bit, and tell him he's a good doggo.

finding lolcows and milking them for all they're worth is what the internet is all about you nerd

i think when your dog never sees a black person before like my gsd i told him hes doing good when he barked at the first black person he saw and so he has always done it

@AqualaGamer
twitch dot tv/Aqualadora
piece of shit cunt