A welcome thread for r/The_Donald refugees

A welcome thread for r/The_Donald refugees.

In case you haven't heard, recently r/The_Donald has been splintering over Donald Trump's expressed sentiments that could be considered pro-gun reform, the mods have gone into full overdrive banning any members who disagree with Trump or speak ill of him.

reddit.com/r/SubredditDrama/comments/811gsu/rthe_donald_is_imploding_following_trumps_progun/

Many members of the board are now making there way here to join us. I hope you can make all our new members feel very welcomed.

BY DEFNEDING ISRAEL HE'S AGANIST ISRAEL

4 D CHESS SHILLS

FUCK OFF GUN LOVING REDNECK

Fuck off cancer

if they are to be welcomed they must undertake 1 year of lurking minimum, in order to de-faggotise themselves, no posting their own threads for at least a year, ideally more. They must sacrifice their firstborn for the crime of using reddit, then and only then will they be welcomed.

>they must undertake 1 year of lurking minimum, in order to de-faggotise themselves, no posting their own threads for at least a year, ideally more.
Honestly this seems like a pretty reasonable guideline for newcomers regardless of where you come from.

Not that I followed it or anything, but I've practically overdosed on red and black pills without the help of you guys (or Reddit. My instincts have always told me to stay far, far from that place). Still, I have a newfound appreciation for this shithole.

All newfags must copy and paste the following:

>I serve no god other than our Allfather Adolf Hitler, and hereby pledge alleigence to the Allfather, his son Sam Hyde and the holy gas Ben "Zyklon B" Garrison.

>defending Israel
>defending gun control
>cheering for the national debt
>and now welcoming reddit refugees
Welp, we had a good run, but I think that about does it. Congratulations, JIDF and SRS, I guess you guys won in the end. Took you five years, but in the end all it took for you to win was Trump getting elected and Sup Forums uncritically regurgitating everything he says regardless of our previous position not even a year ago.

Would you look at that

Interesting

Fuck off we're full

Trump is losing his base so quickly it's insane. 2020 is going to be hilarious.

remember when trump took all our guns, i'll never forget

>the mods have gone into full overdrive banning any members who disagree with Trump or speak ill of him.

Why do you act like this is something new? go fucking back

Welcome fellow centipede's

back to r*ddit

Trump will run as a Democrat

4 d cheese!

HAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAHA

Not a redditor but seriously guys we need to welcome our fellow magapedes

>reddit mods ban everyone
what else is new
fuck off reddit

>be r/The_cuckhold refugee banned for not supporting Trump's gun control
>come to Sup Forums expecting some kind of balls or intelligence
>go to PTG
>GTFO SHILL SHARIABLUEEEE REEE
We are already redddit

remember when trump put a lobbyist in his cabinet
ill never forget

Ptg should be purged it fucked the whole board (Sup Forums,Sup Forums,Sup Forums,/his/)

>A welcome thread for r/The_Donald refugees.
kikes and "based" niggers need not apply.

Spoiler alert. He’s never been that serious about winning in 2020. He didn’t even expect to win this last election.

Now post the one about Fox News

Mods should break up that fucking circlejerk, at the very least the'd be forced to interact with the rest of Sup Forums that hates them

you write like a faggot

POST NIGGER GORE

You have to go back!!! Your shitposts are fucking awful you must learn to lurk before posting plebbit fagget

All I have is a loving mother and child...

Here's a quick guide to donald trump voters

Don't fall for it.

Why is r/The_Donald so cringey?
Actually every edgy board on Reddit is try-hard and cringey.
At least Sup Forums is humorous.

yes! based black pede!

Hi guys. I am a #basedjew moderator from The_Donald.

How do I apply to be your leader here?
Also why do i have to do a captcha to post? its so much better to post on reddit, but dorknald trump has gone too far this time taking away our guns

Fuck off, we don't want them. Go suck Israel's cock somewhere else.

remember when trump didnt nuke israel
ill never forget

FUCKING BAAAASED

>we
You need to go back. The only thing "we" need to do is call them faggots until they leave or stop being such.

BASED Jewish men

Let's face it, there are so many weirdos and actually mentally ill shizophrenics using this board that a few retarded boomers probably won't even be noticed.

redpilled magagirl from r/t_d here
is me and my black boyfriend welcome here?

Retarded boomers haven't gone unnoticed

have a coat!

remember when trump didn't gas the kikes, I'll never forget

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD GET THIS PATRIOT A COAT! THATS 198,521 COATS HANDED OUT!

We are 23.82% of our goal to coat the 833,319 great people of Fort Worth, Texas. Let's make sure everyone gets a coat in the United States! For every Centipede a coat, for every coat a Centipede!

This bot was created by devious1087, feedback always welcome. Meme Reference!

Remember when trump went to Saudi among Muslims.
Never forget.

>The jews made a secret plan to elected Trump solely to destroy an obscure imageboard for rightwingers who enjoy asian cartoons.

or

Q user is real and a high-level government insider with Q clearance (hence the name) tasked with posting intel drops — which he, for some reason, called “crumbs” — straight to Sup Forums in order to covertly inform the public about POTUS’s master plan to stage a countercoup against members of the deep state.

Who cares which version of insane ramblings the shizos are producing?

Please spread this far and wide
Twatter, fagbook, everything that you use, please spread it.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Have to admit all the "Coatbots" and "Brickbots" are cringy as fuck

This. 100% Agreed.

Just so you know...
Pretending to be a woman makes you a faggot

Reddit new fags OUT!!

Hopefully, we can make Trump agree.

Leave Jewish nigger. Pol is a fascist board of peace.

>he thinks its about gun control
just shared on r/imahugefaggot

>going on. Reddit
Why?

I don’ Know what’s funnier: a litteral “refugees welcome” thread on Sup Forums, or that said refugees are from reddit, of all places
>b...but r/the Donald IS red pilled,we be brothers n shit!
Fuck off

Praise KEK fellow Pedes!!!11!!

They can fuck off trumps a liberal, doesn't even want to kick niggers out.

Oh look, pol has it's own, self appointed, Justin Trudeau.
Kys

Read Siege

Yes, I am too a four channer and I feel that our Reddit friends should be welcomed.

>2014 fuck feminism anita zoe game journalists
>2016 praise kek based magapedes we political now
>2018 ?muh constitutional republic deep state corruption clean the pizzagate swamp?

What is it about?

Look on the right when Trump made the announcement

It literally is a meme come true. So surreal.

>not posting the gif

>more newfags

REDDITU PIGGU GO HOME

HOLY FUCK I thought this is just a fucking Sup Forums meme, wtf I can't believe my eyes

was that genuine curiosity or are you so new you think Fox News have supporters here?

>I hope you can make all our new members feel very welcomed.
Fuck off we're full

Fuck off back to гeddit, faggots.

when will this maga thing die?

I wan't my Board back.

White males who profited from exploiting black issues. Typical.

>L fap 4 N0X
who's nox and why should i care?
>reddittors are welc-
you and they have to go back

fucking weak/10

LEAVE

Anyone defending Trump at this point needs to leave.

Trump is a master at baiting. I'm hoping this is a ploy anyways...right guys? I mean this isn't a final deal, he is trying to sucker them into closed meetings, right?

Maybe we could create a flag for you guys to prevent confusion

It's full of underage-21 year olds that were social outcasts who finally found a niche they could be a part of.

Who is this kid? Can I get a quick rundown?

T_D is only good for farming karma. Donald Trump purposefully make extremely-calculated plans, perhaps unintentionally with an extremely Jewish flair, in order to retain as much of his base as possible. Nothing Trump does is genuine.

In other words, if you are not voting for Trump because of tax cuts, infrastructure, or tariffs (or wall), or voting for another candidate, you are a traitor.

What kind of timeline is this? Jokes are turned into reality every fucking day! What will be the final meme that will end it all?

>muh secret cool kid club

none of it is a joke fren.

to the refugee tards:
we don't like you
you're annoying people
go back to plebbit
we don't care about your meme president