Parallel Paradise

Chapter 21 raws out.

lhscans.com/read-parallel-paradise-raw-chapter-21.html

> is Haru a lezu?

Maybe

No, she just realized that the cock is unbeatable and doesn't want to end up like the others.
But maybe she will change her mind now that Youta said some nice things making her smile and with her death coming sooner than expected.

Haru deserve the dick and I hope she begs Youta for the cock on her knees like that slut she doesn't want to be.

I can hardly imagine her on her knees unless maybe for fellatio. Anyway, Lilia didn't get her nice death protector collar. Oh, the twist.

Diapers soon, please for the love of God Lynn. It'd be perfect for this setting because there are no babies or old people so, presumably, no stages of incontinence. As the dude from another world, he could invent them and they could wear them openly without anyone knowing what they were. It just makes too much sense.

So what are those two orbs on their heads supposed to be?

Life expectancy detector?

> tfw no diapers are able to hold the amount squirting from the fountain of desire

When that orb breaks Haru's surprised and comments she should have half a year of her life span still remaining. Unless, of course, she mates. Which might not be all that effective any more.

It's funny how this part of the sidewalk is clean after that. Did they wipe their juice off of it?

So what, she's become so addicted to drinking semen she doesn't want to waste any of it on her lower half? Literal perfection

Just an unfortunate mistake, hopefully fixed in the tanks

One month left i think.

It's not a Parallel Paradise thread until someone posts this

Last page, middle panel

なぜ...
まだ半年あるはずなのに

半年 is half year AFAIK.

Lilia already beat the cock, she dominated it even.

>Lilia already beat the cock, she dominated it even.

Literally begs to drink MC's semen .

Were any of the raws translated? Any pastebins?

Why she was surprised, didnt she already knew about it when youta said she had six months?

I'm confused now....
Why was she surprised about it when Youta said she had only six months left?
I thought she was surprised that her time was shorter than she thought of.

I think she was surprised because the orb broke, possibly signifying a shorter time until the inevitable. Not because half year.

>Haru
>lezu
Bitch knows she can't beat the cock so just tries to keep her distance from it.

Always with the mayonnaise pussy juice. Fucking disgusting.

I imagine it being more like melted ice cream. Besides real mayo is a bit yellow and this is all clearly pure white

They're homunculi