Only landowners should be allowed to vote

Only landowners should be allowed to vote

Land owning white men.

Then no libs or dems would be able to vote.

at least slavery is an honest approach to the human condition

they can voice their opinions to their boss who will vote on their behalf

Hey its funny, in my country this used to be a law. I think America was 99% white at that point. I wonder what happened?

what does land ownership matter? currently we use people ownership """representatives""" to decide who's vote matters

This is one of the funniest Aussie memes I've ever seen, congrats you kangaroo fucker.

>literally giving all the vote rights to merchants

Nice plan, Emu John

>99%
we never had it that good. the USA started off at 80%. it's amazing we were able to import enough euros to keep above 50%

Then no one on Sup Forums will be able to vote, and neither will most Trumptards.

>what does land ownership matter

it's evidence that you are able to keep yourself alive if the government can't support you.

*landowning men

Just based on red states and housing prices, I would happily bet Trump voters have a high home ownership than Shillary.

*homeless underaged black feminists

>only asians should be allowed to vote.
You do realize what you said right ?

i get your general idea but that is techinically flawed because you could easily exploit the democracy if voting were tied to something as superfluous as land ownership. if the size of the land parcel were considered than it would be an easier game to trump. if any ownership of land was considered than you could sublet your property for voting guarantees.

Voting rights should be tied to responsibility.

The only people that ahould be allowed to vote are:

Active Military, including National Guard. Can vote for life once service is fulfilled.

Net Tax Payers. Anyone that puts more into the taxpool then they take out. Can be monitored when people pay their taxes and that info is shared with voting database.

Volunteer civil service. Has to have 750 accumalted hours per year to qualify.

Government workers only eligible with National guard service, reserve service, previous military service, or volunteer service. Not eligible with net tax paying service.

Damn.
I said that to my neighbor today.

>land ownership is superfluous

tell that to the banks you supreme galoot. I am not debating you.

That's right, women should not be allowed to vote

Wrong. Only service guarantees citizenship.

voting masses and the guise of democracy is just fucking retarded. there is literally a right way and a wrong way. continuously pretending your victims (the public) have chosen wrongly only allows the authority to continously empower itself and continue the ruse.

>hurr durr the bankers should be the voters *shits self*
the magne carte was a con job. only thing worse was true democracy as "practised" by the greek citystates. although it is a system of social intrigue which probably helped develop our communication skills

Not really 80%. Very few native Americans ever became citizens. In 1772, it was probably 99.8% white citizens. Then when the niggers were freed, and became citizens, the U.S. stayed about 90% white until the mid 1960’s. The downfall of America

Sure but if you're paying on a mortgage the bank is a landowner and not you.

How hard is it to own land there. Can you get a cheap bit of desert or bush land?