ITT: Edgelord MC's logical and annoying friends that only make the manga worse and shouldn't exist as characters...

ITT: Edgelord MC's logical and annoying friends that only make the manga worse and shouldn't exist as characters. I'll start with these three.

>baww why isn't every anime moeshit

Mika isn't really edgy. He just has depression, and he clings to something like a baby monkey for comfort.

Why do you write like a retard? Also do you even recognize the right and middle one? I don't think their series are moe.
I didn't say Mika is edgy. Yuu is the edgy one, yet Mika just exists for fujobux and busting balls.

But Mika is cute.

Mika is surrounded by idiots.

Oh I didn't read. It's about the annoying friends. Honestly, I'd put Shinoa and Mitsuba before Mika. I know their time is coming, but so far, I don't see their point. Mahiru is best girl.

Mahiru is so beautiful.

Nagumo Hajime

Ferid is a gentleman with superb taste and did nothing wrong.

Not as beautiful as Krul

Fuck off man, Shin was a great guy.

This

But Mika was/is fucking right on most of the shit that is happening

What logical things did shinichi even do? I only remember him bitching about yuu kicking shougo and walking around like hot shit because he could name drop the thug hunter

nigga, i will fight you.

I'm reading through it for the first time, currently at the part where he kicked the boxer in the ring. Shinichi upsetted me when Yuu was beat up and wanted to fuck up Shougo's senpai and he was bitching. Yuu would probably have commited sudoku for real if it wasn't for him but still..

>Not understanding that Shin is best boy

What are you, some kind of faggot?

I hate this cunt

Kaito literally did nothing wrong.

Quadz approve.

He is so bad