IT'S OVER we're fucked

The Left has figured out Trump. It really shouldn't have been this hard. It's obvious. He's a businessman, not a Statesman. We fucked up thinking this would make him a good President. It is now obvious it doesn't.

Trump wants to make a deal using our rights. He has realized that our American rights is a huge goldmine to tap to make a bipartisan deal. He thinks using our rights to make a deal will make him popular. Of course, it won't. It will lead to impeachment at best. You know what at worst.

But, Leftists, who have long hated the Bill Of Rights, will now go to no end to use Trump's stupidity, as illustrated today in his gun debate, against all of America. His insinuation that taking property before due process is a leftist dream. It is a free man's nightmare. It has tightened many people's grip on the metaphorical trigger.

The Left have long coveted the ability of American's to defy them due to the Constitution. Destroying the Constitution is the Left's greatest goal. They have long tried to say the Constitution is a living document, open to change as they see fit. Trump is now making that a reality and they couldn't be happier.

Our rights aren't given to us by the government. They are guaranteed to us for all time. They are a restriction on the government, they aren't a deal maker for some fucking businessman. They aren't something any person can take away.

Boomerfags will call this 4d chess. Newfags will call this a shill. Fakefags will say I used reddit spacing. But take a screenshot of this and print it out. For when the shit really hits the fan, you won't have the ability to access this archive and maybe your kids one day will want to see our mistake. This is the beginning of the end.

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>former trump voter here
sage
here's the b8 line
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shall not be infringed

You either die a hero, or live long enough to become the villain.

Why don’t you relax and see how this pans out. It’s too early to press the panic button. I support trump because he is a businessman and not a statesman. I don’t believe in career politicians.
If you do decide to kill yourself by the way, please don’t use a gun as it adds to the gun death figures

The constitution was shit anyway. You can't imprison leftists because muh free speech, you can't enslave them and mudslimes because muh 13th amendment, you can't do this without resistance because muh 4th amendment, you can't forbid women voting, you can't deport undesirables because muh 14th amendment and you can't prevent subversive voting because muh 15th. Guns was the only good thing about the constitution.

Fuck off redcoat. Why do you care so much about America anyway? Once our 2nd civil war happens it isn't like you'll swoop in with your faggy way of talking and poor dental hygiene to take over. Whoever is left will gladly full you limeys up with bullets just like the first go around.

Oh yeah, I hope you're on the front line. I'll squeeze extra careful on the trigger.

>all this Reddit space
>all this Reddit post
Sage

Fakefag
>covered

>fakefag
Sorry sweetie you don't get to make up memes, reddit is that way >>>

>ITS OVER
>that pic of trump
You say you are not a shill, yet you have dressed yourself up like one. Really makes me think.

That's a meme? No, that's a descriptor retard. Is this your first day here?

>The Left have long coveted the ability of American's to defy them due to the Constitution. Destroying the Constitution is the Left's greatest goal.
They’re probably using radio waves to influence your thoughts, too. Those bouts of emotional turbulence you get are caused by these leftist radio waves. Make sure you get a tinfoil hat!

Wow you're so clever and have things figured out really well. Not, kys.

>WAHH WAHHHH WAHHHH THE LEFT

Pathetic whiny autism rightist faggots lol

OP is right.
We lost.
It was a good play guys We had a Real chance here for a minute.
Not anymore, and not ever Again.

The CTR/Shareblue Shills and Payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

>Not
Only a leaf. Is it the 90's again?

>Why don’t you relax and see how this pans out.

I have been into something called J. Krishnamurti for 20 years. It is about understanding human relationship, social change, and perception of reality and the insight involved. This perception understands freeing the mind of society and being alone and very sober. I have been watching news and politics and social movements very closely for 20 years. In that time i have been totally right in ALL of my judgements and predicitions (and i made some wild ones no one did) except very few ( 3-5 which were hard to predict the nature of, one was the ebola outbreak in 2015.. i thought it would become more of a pandemic.)

To me what is happening with these racial politics, womens sexual lust for colored men, and the race war has been solid for 20 years. There is a communist factor that most people dont even seem to realize (they never mention it and it is everywhere).

What i see is clearly a doom scenario and most normal people dont realize it because they are ok for the time being. This is a doom scenario for everyone not just whites although whites may be the first to go.

Within the next 3 months neets will be targeted using very harsh hatred like the jews were hated in Nazi germany. I dont know the specifics but i know the patterns.. They will eventually get the entire society to turn on white men starting with neets. They will liquidate these people. They do this to all white men and it will be drawn out to avoid revolt. Whats scary is that most people will accept this.

It isnt only whites.. The world will be shit for everyone and most likely many people will either be thinned out (georgia guidestones). Or the will have a strange new communism with AI and it will suck ass worse that what we are already in for 80-200 years it will be mostly the same as this lame ass multiculturalism works itself out. In that time people are going to go totally psychopathic without an ounce of empathy or hamunness.

why are these shitty threads all over pol today?

kill yourself.

>Our rights aren't given to us by the government. They are guaranteed to us for all time. They are a restriction on the government, they aren't a deal maker for some fucking businessman. They aren't something any person can take away.

They don't exist because of a piece of paper and they don't just naturally exist.

Negative rights is a made up concept that men with guns killed other people for. These same men that killed for these rights also told us to be careful with them or else you'll lose them and then you'll have no choice but to kill again for them.

We are bad stewards of these negative rights and every generation alive in this country doesn't deserve them to be honest.

Americans will one day thank Trump for regulating guns. He is an American hero!

you make some good points

> bong teeth
sad but true

>Our rights aren't given to us by the government. They are guaranteed to us for all time
retard alert

I didn't vote for him. Look (((who))) funded his shit. Look (((who))) he supports. Look what hasn't changed. Why the fuck would anyone think anything would change? He is the poster boy for fucking capitalism.

Trump is a fucking shill.

>The Left have long coveted the ability of American's to defy them due to the Constitution. Destroying the Constitution is the Left's greatest goal. They have long tried to say the Constitution is a living document, open to change as they see fit. Trump is now making that a reality and they couldn't be happier.
This is what its all about.

Found the fag!

Its really starting to look that's the absolute truth.

How many shill threads are there? This isn't reddit... you think people aren't going to read what he actually said?

Just gonna leave this here

Like clockwork.

Is she really grasping her hand together? The memes are real.

true

>entire career is nothing but him fucking over every single person he needs to in order to enrich himself
>shocked when elected to office, he proceeds to fuck over every single person he needs to in order to enrich himself

Calm the fuck down, retard. Gun control can't pass Congress and Trump knows it. He's just doing this so all the fucking idiots will quit saying he's an NRA puppet.

I have to say I am intrigued by what you are saying. Please link to us anything you suggest looking into further. We are listening.

Please spread this far and wide
Twatter, fagbook, plebbit, everything that you use, please spread it.

I hope they take the guns and flood us with Mexicans. Fuck this country.

Wrong one was a soldier hundreds of miles away from home fighting to impose his rights the other got a Mario game from his wife's boyfriend.