Don't be deceived, you will get your guns

Trump is going to mandate gun ownership at age 21 like Israel.

Every person will get a mental evaluation.

Upon completion, you will be issued your choice of firearm and there will be zero government intervention for life, as long as no medical event will occur.

Get ready. Two branches become one.

The prophecy fulfilled

i'm literally gonna bump this fucking thread just so more people can see how fucking retarded his gay shithole cult members have become.

all of the people who get upset by the pic related meme are essentially this person. and this person represents like 50% of the USA at this point or something. even the people who are listed as "white" on the census, it's full of shit, cuz so many of the people like the one in your picture check off "white" in the box. and they're like "uhhhhh, i identify as white, sorry", even though they're not.

like sargon of akkad, perfect example. 1 quarter quadroon and says "i identify as white". i hate it.

For some totally natural posters, you fellas sure can become asshurt from some harmless funposting

honestly i dunno what you mean.

>OPs fantasy
>Dems still exist

Choose one

>Trump is going to mandate gun ownership at age 21 like Israel.

Course not, nigger

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

yeah whatever dude.

what is life like in canada?

Imagine living in a gay shithole cult.

i live in a really liberal state, so i can kind of understand that. everything thinks the same. if you step out of line or differ ideologically you get labelled real bad and ostracized. they're convinced they're so smart too, and anyone who disagrees with them is some backwards, unevolved subhuman.
i can't imagine dealing with like -30 degree weather or whatever on top of everything else though. i mean it gets cold enough in new england where i am.

and it's like all white people too.

fuck now that i think of it new england is like mini-canada or something.

Eat shit, faggot. I don't care.

I gotta say theres such a big fucking loophole in this idea
>Every person will get a mental evaluation

"im sorrry sweetie, you are mentally unfit to own an assault revolver or assault rifle. We checked your social media page and saw you posted negative comments about israel in 2005, we don't give guns to just anyone sweetie. We gave your gun to Jamal instead because when we asked him to write his purpose for obtaining a gun, he wrote "nutin bad".

why don't you wanna talk to me? i didn't mean "all white people" like its a bad thing, i just meant it like i dont understand how they're all so liberal and care about multiculturalism or whatever, when they don't even live near any black or spic people.

Starting with her.

Anons 18-20 B T F O

lmao

Because you get paid per reply. You're glowing in the dark, faggot.

Off yourself.

no i don't. i'm just a man sitting around in his pajamas, listening to fleetwood mac right now and eating snyders pretzels. i love eating snyders pretzels. it makes me so happy. and i like fleetwood mac too. puts me in a good mood. and i'm just over here like "man, i just wanna talk to some anons". i'm not a cia glow in the dark nigger or nothin' bro, why can't be friends??

wtf are you even talking about? that meme is only used by kikes now.

no, it's used by real white people like myself who live in the USA and realize it's been overtaken by 53% faced mutts.

BTW you like the blog design? i made that one myself cuz im a creative type.

oops i mean "blob design", not blog design. sorry, i'm literaly stuffing pretzels into my mouth as i type man. this shit is good.

hes clean man, NO WAIT SHILLS LISTEN TO FLEETWOOD MAC TOO! BURN HIM BURN HIM WITH FLAME LET IT ALL BURN

>not funneh

i honestly just want friends cuz i have none in real life. food is my only friend. but it's not really a friend. more of a companion that doesn't really care about my well-being, you know? food keeps me company, but it also destroys me :(

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.
Go back to r/the_donald and stay there you insufferable fucking faggot.

i'll be your friend, just do as I do

im so fat id break the rope dude

>oppose government
>government controlled and regulated background checks and mental health checks deem you unstable or otherwise unfit to own guns for this reason
Nice

israel has gun control, when was the last school shooting? oh yeah, NEVER.

eat a dick hillybilly