Bitch and complain about muh 2nd amendment under the black guy Obama

>bitch and complain about muh 2nd amendment under the black guy Obama
>Trump literally say confiscation of guns comes first, due process second
>radio silence from this guy

Has there ever been a bigger shill than Alex Jones?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eq6pHUn7IN4
thehill.com/homenews/administration/376097-trump-take-the-guns-first-go-through-due-process-second
youtube.com/watch?v=0QI6gT7zxXg
youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY
youtube.com/watch?v=7xxgRUyzgs0
youtube.com/watch?v=IAHGsyt2kZA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't worry. JewTube is about to shut him down.

>Don't worry. JewTube is about to shut him down.

I fucking hope so.

Trump said something outrageous and you JIDF retards are spamming bullshit like it's the end of the world. Do you think anyone is buying this shit? Trump is about the long game, not small talk.

Fuck off faggots

Brain dead Trump cuck. Kill yourself.

You might be surprised to learn that the only thing important to Alex is money

Kek.

Sad

If that happens, Drudge will just link to his sites constantly for awhile. You don't need YouTube to stream videos.

Funny.

Alex must be a multi-millionaire now since getting super popular riding the Trump coattails like the bitch he is. I wonder why he hasn't just retired for the rest of his life.

If you listened to him, he says he won't pass it down when he retires, and he thinks he'll either do something so wrong to destroy himself or be framed and go down fighting. He seems convinced that he'll be destroyed either way at some point.

I've noticed a trend of vlogvers and podcasts getting shut down all at once the past 3 day. Are we at an end for free speech? Bullying is often a cited reason for shutting them down but when the definition expands to criticism, what do we do?

>Not realising he's CIA Controlled Opposition

Because he wants more money

Its a private company you fucking idiot

>Trump literally says confiscation of guns comes first, due process second

But did he really say that or is the (((media))) just telling us he said it?

If there's people on this board echoing the MSM narrative they should automatically be considered shills by everyone on this board.

been fucking obvious for years. its a hell of a blackpill but fucking understand that anyone who speaks truth to power like he appears to doesn't make millions of dollars and become a household name and get invited on Piers Morgan and shit. He's controlled opposition. The real Alex Joneses of the world have had their accounts deleted from youtube already

What if he DIDNT say it and it just like the shithole thing?

I think it happened after his show ended today. But even on the War Room they barely mentioned it.

If he doesn't open tomorrow's show with a classic Alex Jones rant on guns and how Trump is fucking up, he's a bitch.

>Hail Israel! Take all the guns! Long live our Jewish overlords!

retard trumplet

No

You'd have gone full retard if it was Obama or any democrat said what Trump said.
But because he's the God Emperor its ok..

But did he actually say it?

youtube.com/watch?v=eq6pHUn7IN4
(0:45)

alex jones' website infowars had no coverrage of this:

>thehill.com/homenews/administration/376097-trump-take-the-guns-first-go-through-due-process-second

POSTED ALMOST 12HRS AGO...

alex jones is a fucking shill. he rarely talks about shitsrael, he sells posined food and drugs. i have been listening to this man for over 10 years. he has COMPLETLY. gone off the course/stray. he used to first talk about waco and local government corruption and moved to conspiracy which are mostly true, i remember watching police state ii in 2005 where he goes to ny for the republican convention, pretty crazy shit he confronts that democrat tall looking skinny guy about bohemian grove. anyways alex has his ways. when obama was elected, he talked about the left-right paradigm the went full trump, he goes where the money is. he is owned by zionist. he was a complete asshole to that guy from zestiest as well as david icke and david duke. he is butt-buddies with savage the kranky old kike. he is a nu-christian. his wife has recently gone crazy and started posting shit about him on the internet. alex is now married to a prostitute for fuck sakes. his lawyer in court told the judge he is an actor. i mean give me a break. look, the guy have done some ok stuff, but he has sold out 100000000000000000000%. remeber he talked lot of shit about pedo gate, then they snuffed him out, made him fire or slowdown joe biggs, and that other redhead margarette howl or whatever. that cunt millie wever or whatever is a fucking actor for god's sakes! LOOK THESE UP I SWEAR I WILL ONE DAY MAKE A POST ABOUT THIS. JONES APOLIGIZED TO THAT BASTARD James Alefantis THE COMET PING PONG OWNER. HE COMPLETELY SHILLS FOR ISRAEL HIS GCN IS OWNED BY JEWS. FUCK YOU JONES I WANT A REFUND

KEK. How can anyone listen to that and believe that Trump was being serious.

>no context

Not gunna fly bulgo.

Then go watch it on the White House channel you brainlets

No you retard. How can you sit here and actually try and tell people that Trump was being genuine when he said he wanted to take the guns away "without due process" ARE PEOPLE FUCKING STUPID?

brainlets

He was talking about a shooting at a meeting about security. HAHA IT WAS JUST A PRANK BRO HAHAH

How retarded are you?

Yes, Limbaugh is fatter.

David knight talks about it

David knight is the shit

Smart enough to know that Trump's actions and words take different courses regularly and if you hang on his every word you will be quite dissapointed. You're trying to get people to stop supporting Trump over a 10 second soundbyte. You kikes think this will actually work to take support away from his base.....You are the fucking retards.

>take support away from his base

First of, he is completely srs

Second, I actually support him on that.

Third, don't call me a retard when you are literally trying to tell me that Trump is not going to do what he says he is going to do loud and clear. I'm shilling? I am just saying what Trump said.

He also made his Jew wife a multimillionaire.

fuck you. just imagine if obama had said that shit in the same context.

>Drump is being serious guys
Haha you're a tool.

Just like the Iran deal?

OH WAIT!

Fucking kill yourself you dumbass kike. Nobody likes you. Nobody likes Israel. Nobody likes Jews at all. Israel is fucked and there's nothing you can do to stop it.

Mentally ill "like this recent shooter"
That makes sense though

>haha Trump was kidding guys, he is not srs at all. Kill urself kike ... hail Israel btw hihi

Specifically talking about Cruz who was obviously fucked in the head, dobbed in by his aunt, call the FBI HIMSELF.

This is why context is important.

Yeah, I actually thing he is right on that. I am just pissing off the gun Drumftards. It makes sense taking away the guns of crazy people.

See. You can't even make an actual argument to what I said because you know I'm right. I'm getting really sick of you foreskin sucking baby murdering kikes. You spam bullshit on Sup Forums, you lie on MSM, you shut down anyone that doesn't agree and then you try to ruin their lives. YOu people are degenerate sick fucking kikes.

YOU DESERVE A HOLOCAUST.

>thing
think* kek

Trump is literally pro-Israel and you call me a kike ? Boy are you in for some revelations

he doesnt want to piss off the people who buy his water filters ie super pro trump people. Im a trump supporter Im not a fool.

You sure?

Uncle Adolf himself was pro Israel.

Oh ok

>Yes, totally changed the whole narrative. Trump doesn't want to ban guns at all.

Probably building an opinion by seeing it from multiple angles and how it could benefit Trump without having an effect... before shitting his pants like most of the amerigoblins on Sup Forums and plebbit.

Seriously, it's a non-issue. It's not going to pass, and the demoshits cant even hope to use it as a talking point in the future unless they suddenly support "le child murder meme".

Just a dumb powerplay to get empathy from the left and make it look like everything is working against him, while also having no real effect on the people "targeted".

>I'm getting really sick of you foreskin sucking baby murdering kikes.
said the man shilling for kikes.

Israel is too complicated to simply be for or against
I'll tell you that trump is Israel least favorite candidate by far

>You sure?

You are insane if you think Trump isn't a kiket puppet.

THE FUCKING SHOAH IS COMING JEW.

Nobody likes you people, how do you not understand that? Without the constant barrage of shilling and bullshit spam all over every social media and telecommunication platform you people would be nothing. You insufferable jews do nothing but scheme and lie.

Are you gonna pretend to be a fucking victim when the shoah comes this time? It's coming faggot. What are you gonna do when you can't run anywhere because the entire world knows how fucked up you people are? What are you gonna do when everyone knows just how fucked up Jews are, huh?

Are you kidding me? Obama was a much worse president for them. He supported Hezbollah and made the Iran deal. Israel hated him. Trump made their fucking capital Jerusalem! Didn't you see how Bibi was smiling and how happy he was when he was with Trump? WHAT A FUCKING BRAINLET

>Yeah, I actually thing he is right on that. I am just pissing off the gun Drumftards

You're a bit of a dickhead mate.

Wow, Drumpf made some sane moves - drumpfkins on suicide watch.

Is true if Obama said he wanted to confiscate guns without due process Jones would have a stroke.

Yes, I'm the Jew. You are the one worshipping a president who constantly talks about his love of Israel... but yeah im the kike

I just hate them not admitting to themselves he is pro-Jew. He fucking is.

Not a fucking argument faggot. You know what's coming. I know what's coming. Guantanamo is ready faggot. What are you gonna do when you have to live in Palestine with ARAB RULE?

I hope your sister gets gangbanged by arabs.

What you're missing is that Israel is not exactly a bad thing, I know it seems crazy but it's Jews
Trust me dude Jews are in deep shit and there are Jews who are trying to correct the record
Even Hitler basically supported Israel just not parasitic Jews. He offered them to return to Israel before putting them in camps

> Has there ever been a bigger shill than Alex Jones?

Sup Forums ?

Israelis Behind 9/11
>save these names
>share these names
Daniel Lewin
Edmund Glazer
Oded Ellner
Omer Marmari
Yaron Shmuel
Paul Kurzberg
Sivan Kurzberg
Dominik Suter
Dov Zakheim (US Gov)
Michael Chertoff (coverup)

KING KIKE IS FUCKED YOU JIDF FAGGOTS

I can't wait for Yair to watch his father die.

And his poor mother. How will Yair live after he watches his parents die and all their dirty laundry exposed.

FUCKING KIKES

youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY

>hehe faggot Jews rule faggot hehe fuck you faggot praise israel faggot hehe kike dirty kike faggot

>2013
Spare me Jew. I can sense your neurotic kike bullshit from here. YOU KNOW WHAT'S COMING. I KNOW WHAT'S COMING. WE ALL DO.

Do you understand that your efforts are fucking futile?

But they had to be in the us to pull it off, have you seen the photos of the Jews in the elevator shafts?
Point is Israel is something of a big concentration camp

Jesus fucking Christ you hopeless cunt
youtube.com/watch?v=7xxgRUyzgs0

No greater israel. Matter of fact, NO ISRAEL AT ALL.

Palestine is gonna get a UN mediation council. USA is gonna expose israel's BULLSHIT and then the jews, like you, are FUCKED.

>your efforts to discredit our based president and Israel are NOT WORKING JEWS....praise Israel hihi glory to the jews

Give him time, asshole. He sleeps and takes a crap like everyone else

Okay then all of the Jews in Israel goo...where exactly?
Here?
That's like dumping a bucket of ticks into your hair

>USA is gonna expose israel's BULLSHIT and then the jews, like you, are FUCKED.

I'm actually feeling bad for you at this point. I mean do you actually believe this?

Sage

And Trump hasn't confiscated a damn thing you filthy shill

>2018
pic related are in your gov atm. installed by a nepotistic kike orangutan himself.

>Being threatened by children

Gotta admit, tomorrow's episode is going to be fucking nuts. He's going to have a nervous breakdown live.

>Gotta admit, tomorrow's episode is going to be fucking nuts. He's going to have a nervous breakdown live.

Amazing how much Alex Jones sold out in order to ride Trump's dick. His audience will bail if Alex is for gun grabbing.

What's wrong with Israel, nigger lover?

>And Trump hasn't confiscated a damn thing you filthy shill

Ok user he isn't pushing for a bill to do just that user.

>What's wrong with Israel, nigger lover?

What's wrong with the country controlling every US politican since it's creation?

Do you think they do that from across the world or from right here?

In all honesty these threads won't go anywhere because the only people scared of losing guns right now are literally mentally unstable either way

The only reconciliation I see is that those are the people who will the most kills in a race war, then I would want them keeping their guns

1. The MSM along with many others have been misleading the public for sometime now regarding the case of Imran Awan. Imran was employed by Debbie-Wassermann Shultz. The Jewish Zionist shill with direct ties to the Jewish mafia in Florida (recall she told the chief of police "there will be consequences). Check into DWS and here ties to Israel, it's not hard to see where she stand but more importantly who she works for.

2. Rahm Emmanuel paid the ISI for the release of Imran when Imran was employed by Rahm. Rahms father was a code breaker for the Mossad and Rahm himself had to be expelled from the WH by Bill Clinton for his ties to the Mossad.

3. Imran was a pawn of the CIA and the Mossad. The operation he was in involved black mailing many members of congress on the behalf of BiBi and Israel. The fucking Jews own congress in more ways than one.

4. Shills for Israel include Goodman and George Webb are attempting to deflect blame away from Israel. Imran and Huma were both agents of the Muslim Brotherhood. The Muslim Brotherhood is an arm of the Saudi government as well as the Mossad. Look at Prince Alwaleed, Prince Bandar Bin Sultan. Saudi crackdown.

5. Jason Goodman has tried to taint evidence in both cases of Anthony Weiner and Imran Awan while George Webb has filed lawsuits to obstruct the case of Imran under the guise of transparency. Those listed here are known Mossad operatives.

youtube.com/watch?v=IAHGsyt2kZA

>the only people scared of losing guns right now are literally mentally unstable either way

Yes all those "mentally unstable" white nationalists. Only government should decide who gets a gun!

So in the states and not in Israel then.
You need some in the states or none of that would be possible
He said "like the shooter"
The shooter had people reporting him constantly.

Also the guy said they were afraid to push their bill under Obama because he would have abused it and trump responded "or used that as a reason to not pass it" which Obama did constantly