His waifu is two dimensional

>his waifu is two dimensional
>not opting for the one dimensional real manifold waifu

Why don't more people appreciate the curvature and torsion of the clearly superior one dimensional waifu?

If they're so great why don't you post one?

wtf is a waifu?

A sperg word for tulpa.

Calling it 1d would have been more acceptable if that line wasn't so thick.

Absolutely disgusting.

>2017
>not having an isomorphic map from R^2 -> R^2 waifu

Don't you know about the Body Positive Movement?

make sure ya put me in the screenie

UFOs are turning waifus gay!
>Source: Alex Jones

I have a 3d girlfriend. Whenever we make love, I imagine she's Konata, my one true love. Am I a horrible person? The lights is always off when we have sex.

>not opting for the waifu with the most dimensions

What's your opinion on 4d waifus?

Great,I love them.

Nice curves, but I can't see most of them, so it's unsatisfying.

>one dimension
>curvature or torsion
That's not actually possible (the Riemann tensor is identically zero).

I
II
II
I _

Jesus Christ, user, this is a blue board!

I want to fuck Hikage.

I like Konata because she is a otaku like me, except she has friends. Oh god I wish I had friends too ;_;

Konata also likes videogames and she is kawaii. And there are lesbians in the show and that's good because I like lesbians and I will never have a girlfriend. Why am I such a loser?!

Konata is like my dreamgirl she has a :3 face I love that. She is also nice why aren't real girls nice!? I got dumped a lot of times but I love konata and she wouldn't dump me because she's so nice and cool.

We would play videogames all day and watch Naruto and other cool animes on TV, and I would have sex with her because sex is so good. I wish I could have sex with a girl.

>Why don't more people appreciate the curvature and torsion of the clearly superior one dimensional waifu?

But to have curvature and torsion you need to have a line which was a reparameterized 3 dimensional vector moving through 3 dimensional space.

Please refrain venturing off r9k unsupervised. Thanks.

>replying to ancient copypasta
>/r9k/
>who am I even quoting

how new r u

>Not having fractal waifu with infinite number of holes.