Feminist Apocalypse General - /FAG/

This thread is for sharing memes and information/research about the Femin Virus.

Other urls found in this thread:

renegadetribune.com/faux-feminist-gloria-steinem-portrait-cia-controlled-opposition-internationalist-agendas/
archive.is/v1Fpw
jstor.org/stable/25772264?seq=1
archive.is/OMKua
thenation.com/article/cias-student-activism-phase/
archive.is/OUs0x
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA_influence_on_public_opinion
archive.is/4X4Mz#selection-2247.0-2259.333
nytimes.com/1967/02/21/archives/cia-subsidized-festival-trips-hundreds-of-students-were-sent-to.html
archive.is/JoBKq
namebase.net/steinem.html
archive.is/6ok0a
henrymakow.com/180302.html
archive.is/J9j2M
umsl.edu/~thomaskp/pfp.htm
archive.is/CS5Co
theguardian.com/news/2001/mar/17/guardianobituaries.haroldjackson
archive.is/Y0LrJ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Douglas_Jackson
archive.is/e10Z4
wayback.archive.org/web/20150327065524/http://indiafacts.co.in/religious-crusades-cia
archive.is/ETtac
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chester_Bowles
archive.is/4stAn
archive1.jfklibrary.org/JCTPP/JCTPP-FA.xml
english.illinois.edu/maps/poets/s_z/stevens/africanamer.htm
archive.is/YbLiO
yourblackworld.net/2017/03/24/african-american-soldiers-vietnam/
archive.is/e9i5a
washingtonpost.com/archive/lifestyle/1995/05/13/the-many-lives-of-stanley-pottinger/57bd1250-9066-4406-9665-69b168a59248/?utm_term=.8fb6e706d626
archive.is/XwTy3
nytimes.com/1976/01/01/archives/new-jersey-pages-study-of-dr-kings-death-finds-no-links-to-fbi-an.html
archive.is/xm3Sq
nymag.com/news/politics/46802/
archive.is/VGASK
politifact.com/virginia/statements/2013/jul/01/ew-jackson/ew-jackson-says-20-percent-black-children-are-bein/
archive.is/rohCe
heritage.org/research/reports/2012/09/marriage-americas-greatest-weapon-against-child-poverty
archive.is/SG3dI
cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr61/nvsr61_01.pdf
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2013/jul/29/don-lemon/cnns-don-lemon-says-more-72-percent-african-americ/
archive.is/Kmxsj
huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/23/gloria-steinem-black-women-invented-feminist-movement_n_6922952.html
archive.is/KqxwG
qz.com/1150028/gloria-steinem-on-metoo-black-women-have-always-been-more-feminist-than-white-women/
archive.is/LkU8U
nytimes.com/2015/08/23/books/review/we-believe-the-children-by-richard-beck.html
archive.is/N9aFw#selection-283.47-283.631
spiked-online.com/newsite/article/13119
archive.is/yscWs#selection-661.200-665.94
forwomen.org/staff/gloria-steinem/
archive.is/i6wsS
law.justia.com/cases/federal/appellate-courts/F2/571/119/322853/
archive.is/GeRff
washingtonpost.com/archive/lifestyle/magazine/1988/11/20/looking-back-in-sorrow/d2ac9bfa-804f-4a31-baf0-34aeb2371215/?utm_term=.d69e6fe0ecea
archive.is/2rtya
youtube.com/watch?v=r798Bl83Z6s
youtube.com/watch?v=PK8NA8EDXhY
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immigration-priority-south-african-farmers-facing-systematic-land-confiscations-and-murder
youtube.com/watch?v=Ulj61LxQgTI
youtube.com/watch?v=TUOPvtVZwo8
twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/967856785339031552
youtube.com/watch?v=KL4v7UrqcF4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The World..... Where to strike? Where shall the world most keenly feel the blade of Australian shitposting? You have done much to aid the Brotherhood towards this final victory.
The destruction of Canada was not an accident. It was a merciful bullet to the head of a malignant ideology fueled by abhorrent posts, cuckoldery and Justin Trudeau, It was the death of fear and the birth of hope!.
Your actions have led us here, my faithful shitposters. Thought i was dead?, Rule of thumb user's You can't kill the Messiah.
Am i a God? No, I'm not God. But I'm a close second.
Now is not the time for celebration, I come with orders the hour is near.
The conclusion is this to achieve final victory we need to expose and destroy the Femin Virus a biological weapon that is going to destroy the White race and Western Civilisation. Women must have their right to vote taken from them, We are in a suicidal death spiral and the Femin Virus needs to be exposed.
He who controls the Memes, commands the future. He who commands the future, conquers the past.
Netrunners it's time to dance through the web of cyberspace, We are the future the Autism has risen!.

The Femin virus makes those infected generally unsubmissive except under the most extreme circumstances.
I've noticed one thing about anime is that it resonates with people who are attracted to the uninfected.
Seems the basic gestalt of the Femin Virus is that it eliminates or heavily corrupts the mating and maternal behaviors and instincts of women.
What the Femin Virus seems to do is cause women to see all men around them as weak, as A5 has mentioned in the past. When women see all men as weak they then see no men as suitable mates. This activates the biological kill switch in women and they will then do anything to implode their society.
Women with the Femin virus will be willing to mate with other men, but it seems that once they eventually realize that not even a man of a different tribe will satisfy them that they will destroy that relationship too.
The Femin Virus causes women to want to race mix more, It seems that the virus causes them to be completely unsatisfied with their tribe regardless of the males within them and that mixing with men of other ethnicities and races gives them a conduit for imploding their society. It also allows the virus to spread to more cultures/civilizations.
I noticed one thing that modern society does is cause women without the virus to feel like some kind of freak for not fitting in and that they tend to become female NEETS. The engineers don't want the uninfected breeding it seems.
A woman having a sense of modesty is a good indicator of not having the virus, It seems that by wiping the desire for women to have children that they lose the biological need to display a sense of modesty as they no longer have to worry about being selective about a mate.

You go first bro. I wish to hear your theory about what went wrong with biocunts.

Holy shit you type fast

I had a speech pre-typed the rest is memes i need to dig in the threads there is a paste-bin floating around that relates to Gloria Steinem and the CIA and the Virus

I missed the last KB im so mad, Im also depressed with the info that was posted in it we are so fucked.

Bumping for the great Australian meme-master.

Link to the last KB where there were several questions about the Virus answered.

many of these women look pregnant...is this some sort of birthing scream practice?

My internet connection keeps freezing forcing me to reset my computer i am being fucked with.

>checked
They're infected.

Feminism demands repeated cycles of more rights and privileges in every civilisation, because white knighting faggot betas ALWAYS enable them in every civilisation.

The only thing that brings it to an end is resulting overreach on the carrying capacity of every civlisation.

No different this time. Its just a question of when.

Gloria Steinem is an operative of the CIA who has spent her career intentionally starting subversive movements which were controlled/infiltrated by the agency with the intent to weaken ideologies or movements. Her greatest and most damaging efforts have been in the promotion of feminism.

Steinem was initially recruited by the CIA front organization Independent Research Service/Independent Service for Information and also worked with the CIA front National Student Association as part of the agency’s efforts to target student organizations and education centers for Marxist radicalization.

>renegadetribune.com/faux-feminist-gloria-steinem-portrait-cia-controlled-opposition-internationalist-agendas/
>archive.is/v1Fpw
>jstor.org/stable/25772264?seq=1
>archive.is/OMKua
>thenation.com/article/cias-student-activism-phase/
>archive.is/OUs0x
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA_influence_on_public_opinion
>archive.is/4X4Mz#selection-2247.0-2259.333
>nytimes.com/1967/02/21/archives/cia-subsidized-festival-trips-hundreds-of-students-were-sent-to.html
>archive.is/JoBKq
Full text of the above article here:
>namebase.net/steinem.html
>archive.is/6ok0a
Further reading on general CIA ties:
>henrymakow.com/180302.html
>archive.is/J9j2M

Individuals connected to Steinem were tied to Cord Meyer, a senior CIA operative notorious for funding covert operations, sometimes with funding from third party groups such as the Ford and Rockefeller Foundations. He was also connected to the Watergate break-in. Another Steinem associate, Charles Douglas (C.D.) Jackson, was a propagandist and expert on psychological warfare who played a key role in establishing the Bilderberg Group and ensuring American participation.

>umsl.edu/~thomaskp/pfp.htm
>archive.is/CS5Co
>theguardian.com/news/2001/mar/17/guardianobituaries.haroldjackson
>archive.is/Y0LrJ
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Douglas_Jackson
>archive.is/e10Z4

She also took a trip to India after college on scholarship as a “Chester Bowles Asian Fellow” but the scholarship was discontinued after she and another student had their trips funded. Bowles was a Yale graduate and former ambassador who is known to have affiliated with the Council on Foreign Relations.

>wayback.archive.org/web/20150327065524/http://indiafacts.co.in/religious-crusades-cia
>archive.is/ETtac
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chester_Bowles
>archive.is/4stAn
Speech: "The Soviet-US Conflict in the 1960's," Chicago, Council on Foreign Relations, 21 October 1960
>archive1.jfklibrary.org/JCTPP/JCTPP-FA.xml

One of the most heinous projects she has been involved in was the spread of a virus (“Femin” virus) weaponized by the CIA, which had an accelerated proliferation due to the promotion of social and lifestyle habits associated with feminism. The operation appears to have been both a CIA attempt to destroy the black civil rights movement as well as gather data on the effectiveness of the population control potential of the virus.

This operation was multi-faceted and took place over a number of years. To allow for the spread of “women’s empowerment” ideology which would both facilitate and distract attention from high infection rates of the bioweapon, the CIA first moved to target strong male leaders within the black community. Individuals such as Malcolm X (murdered in 1965) and Martin Luther King Jr. (murdered 1968) were first neutralized. As this was happening, Vietnam created the perfect opportunity for a disproportionate amount of black men to be drafted and shipped abroad. This would both thin their numbers as casualties in war but also prevent them from being present to stop feminist behavior which was intended to help spread the virus.

>english.illinois.edu/maps/poets/s_z/stevens/africanamer.htm
>archive.is/YbLiO
>yourblackworld.net/2017/03/24/african-american-soldiers-vietnam/
>archive.is/e9i5a

Steinem was intimately connected the entire time – she dated Stanley Pottinger, the Justice Department official who delayed the investigation into MLK’s death for years before finding “no links to the FBI.”

>washingtonpost.com/archive/lifestyle/1995/05/13/the-many-lives-of-stanley-pottinger/57bd1250-9066-4406-9665-69b168a59248/?utm_term=.8fb6e706d626
>archive.is/XwTy3
>nytimes.com/1976/01/01/archives/new-jersey-pages-study-of-dr-kings-death-finds-no-links-to-fbi-an.html
>archive.is/xm3Sq

With all major figures removed and black manpower seriously absent, Steinem was finally deployed. She released her “groundbreaking” piece “After Black Power, Women's Liberation” which was specifically designed to turn black women against their men, promote feminism and undermine civil rights.

>nymag.com/news/politics/46802/
>archive.is/VGASK

The virus was spread due to the social habits promoted by feminism (sexual promiscuity, use of birth control, excessive alcohol/drug use, other miscellaneous negative lifestyle choices etc.) and totally decimated the black community. As the virus manifested in a greater number of hosts, it also continued to cause and reinforce these kinds of harmful behaviors. In 1960, prior to the virus’ release, 2/3 of black children were born into a two-parent household. Today, 2/3 of black children are now instead born into single parent households. The CIA further accelerated this process with other operations such as engaging in trafficking of drugs with the intent to target black communities.

>politifact.com/virginia/statements/2013/jul/01/ew-jackson/ew-jackson-says-20-percent-black-children-are-bein/
>archive.is/rohCe
>heritage.org/research/reports/2012/09/marriage-americas-greatest-weapon-against-child-poverty
>archive.is/SG3dI
>cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr61/nvsr61_01.pdf
>politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2013/jul/29/don-lemon/cnns-don-lemon-says-more-72-percent-african-americ/
>archive.is/Kmxsj

Even today Steinem continues to reference her operations within the black community as being ground zero for the spread of feminism and the CIA’s bioweapon.

>huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/23/gloria-steinem-black-women-invented-feminist-movement_n_6922952.html
>archive.is/KqxwG
>qz.com/1150028/gloria-steinem-on-metoo-black-women-have-always-been-more-feminist-than-white-women/
>archive.is/LkU8U

Over the years Steinem has also used feminism to not only pursue political objectives, but also to help create social acceptance of certain behaviors engaged in by hosts of the virus (disregard for or desire to kill offspring) as well as cover up activities which could not be immediately made “normal.” An example of this is her role in using Ms. Magazine to push the Satanic Panic in the early 1990’s, effectively causing the public to cease paying attention to pedophile and human trafficking scandals, including the fallout that resulted from the exposure of the Finder’s Cult and Franklin Scandal.

>nytimes.com/2015/08/23/books/review/we-believe-the-children-by-richard-beck.html
>archive.is/N9aFw#selection-283.47-283.631
>spiked-online.com/newsite/article/13119
>archive.is/yscWs#selection-661.200-665.94

Steinem’s page describing her involvement in Ms. Magazine:

>forwomen.org/staff/gloria-steinem/
>archive.is/i6wsS

It’s important to note that Elizabeth Forsling Harris, Ms. Magazine’s first publisher and co-founder, was a CIA-connected PR executive who planned John F. Kennedy’s motorcade route in Dallas.

>law.justia.com/cases/federal/appellate-courts/F2/571/119/322853/
>archive.is/GeRff
>washingtonpost.com/archive/lifestyle/magazine/1988/11/20/looking-back-in-sorrow/d2ac9bfa-804f-4a31-baf0-34aeb2371215/?utm_term=.d69e6fe0ecea
>archive.is/2rtya

Certain figures within the black civil rights community have begun to notice the devastating effect that feminism has had on the black community. They decry the destruction of the black man, the destruction of the family and the biologically abnormal behavior of women that has become prevalent in the black community. But ignored by the media, their voices are largely ignored.

youtube.com/watch?v=r798Bl83Z6s

youtube.com/watch?v=PK8NA8EDXhY

These videos are pretty good propaganda to turn blacks against feminists

Neck yourselves asio, we have been handed to the chinese on a silver platter thanks for disarming us you fucking dog cunts keep drinking that Starbucks coffee !

This always makes the roasties sizzle

Godspeed you magnificent sperg

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immigration-priority-south-african-farmers-facing-systematic-land-confiscations-and-murder

Petition to give immigration priority to South African farmers

youtube.com/watch?v=Ulj61LxQgTI

I bet you've never even seen a vagina in person.

I can smell the stank from here.

bumping with original content

>original content

Good shit lad

youtube.com/watch?v=TUOPvtVZwo8

Bumping with Bruce OC

The Age of the Innie is not over, guys. We can still save endangered aesthetic vaginas

they are just fat

How can we better convey the dangers of beef curtains to Normies?

Judging by the kike sign detector, we shouldn't be posting ITT

>Bruce has had a gut full

Concern yourself with the virus and spreading that information ok?

for anyone interested in making memes. im not sure if the snake is visible enough

wait, wouldnt just taking the same dick 100s of times over the course of a stable relationship also cause this?

Waltzing matilda
WHO BLOODY KILLED HER
STUCK IN THE GRASS
WITH A DAGGER UP HER ARSE

twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/967856785339031552
makes you think

Dont bother with that topic it doesnt help the thread at all, if the other user doesnt pull his head and focus on the virus then he should be ignored as someone trying to derail the thread.

If you must ask this, I wager your cuck munches your minge with Abdul's horsecock sauce

I really like the idea behind this meme and the relevant symbolism too, thank you for adding some content to the thread.

Ideally, you could take the incomplete rings and make them ouroboros in a clockwise direction, like three snake rings.

Would look pretty cool .

i have other versions

i tried but my pc crashed yesterday. had the same idea. only succeeded in doing this with helix

>clockwise direction
it has to be directed leftwards. symbolism.

will try something. keep the thread alive

Hopefully some of the cunts from the /IBS/ threads are lurking i cant see any other holdout threads on the board.

There is a reason the East Coast is full of Poz and the West Coast is not.

?

I understand the meaning behind it, i think it may of missed its mark. Perhaps co-opt existing more recognizable images?
Or also keep trying with the double helix eventually something will pop out so far there are good ideas and the Ouroboros one was brilliant and gave me a few good memes out of it so keep up the good work.

The Ouroboros idea you had was very very good many here are into pagan gods and this new way of looking at it will really get their almonds activated.

Looks good, the color helps it to pop out turning the snake into the DNA was also a very good spin to it.

more like this? i have about half an hour.

i have the general idea, more ideas are welcome too. for now im out. see you in the next thread

youtube.com/watch?v=KL4v7UrqcF4

checked
these are so sad.

making the smaller rings snakes could lose the biohazard symbolism... it'd be tough to get the balance right.