How many of you are female and can prove it? No, not asking for tits, just curious what, if any...

How many of you are female and can prove it? No, not asking for tits, just curious what, if any, females browse this place.

No one, and nobody on this board is female (without a penis) because the men on this board repulse females.

me.

OP is thirsty. This is his second thread

Majority of people come to this site is women, so it's safe to assume there are a good number of women comming to Sup Forums out of curiosity.

In fact, if your keen enough you can spot female posters by the way that they write.

No, not mine. But it did inspire my question.

this board is for straight white males 18+ please go back to the_donald

>Majority of people come to this site is women
No they're fucking not!
We've been over this a hundred times.
The reason why so many "females" browse Sup Forums is because the ip addresses belong to homes in women's names i.e. mother's basements.
Sup Forums is all neckbeards, a few traps, a WHOLE bunch of fucking retards, and maybe a handful of women, none of whom would ever come to this board except to rub shit in the faces of retard nazi larpers.

Won't you get doxxed when posting your face though

My female friend browses this place and she's larps and gets too many (You)

I am a pretty burger man

I am a really hot bronzed Aussie surfie shielah with a body you would do anything for.
kys on live cam and I will consider showing my tits.

Show your tits anyway you're anonymous here

i don't need to see your tits, i already believe you. Wanna go out some time?

female(male)

>Teehee

>not asking for tits?

Since when did you make the rules? A thread asking for tits died for this...

...and I identify as a lesbian male Giraffe, thank you for asking

What do you think of Sup Forums female user?

Jewish and female come here every day I guess I love the abuse

god i wish that were me
that long neck must be nice for autofellatio

Nobody will find you hohol peasant

Why are you even asking this, I thought your identity didn't really matter, unless you deliberately stated it to prove some point

never a lonely night!

You'd be surprised how lonely the average Sup Forumsack is (especially if they have an american flag). For a lot of them, just knowing there's a female on the other side gives them some semblance of intimacy and connection they are lacking IRL.

>especially if they have an american flag
the fuck is that supposed to mean, there is an equal amount of sad fucks everywhere

Kek,
if I don't fap for 2 weeks, I can't stop seducing women.
I think pol just needs to understand that it doesn't matter if you are average ugly. It doesn't matter.

is this some sort of joke? how did you get that pic of me? im a girl btw