Fellow classmate accuses David Hogg of being "25 and from California" in new Instagram video

>A video recently uploaded to Instagram account 'antoinetteblike' and originating from Snapchat with the title "My Debate Partner Is A Crisis Actor" shows David Hogg, one of the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting survivors and avid anti-gun activist, being filmed in a social setting; possibly at school.
>The Instagram post's description says the following:
>No reason for this to be deleted. ...
>Just teenagers on snapchat!
>In the video, multiple people can be heard chatting, but a male voice eventually says the following:
>"...Like he's not even supposed to be in our school - he's like 25 and he's from California - even though he's my debate partner. What the hell!?"
>Hogg responds by saying, "Shocking." The video then cuts off and repeats.
>It is unknown if this footage was taken before or after the Parkland, Florida massacre.

newsmediawatchdog.com/single-post/2018/03/01/Shocking-New-Video-Shows-Fellow-Student-Accusing-Parkland-High-School-Shooting-Survivor-Of-Being-25-And-From-California

Other urls found in this thread:

downloadvideosfrom.com/Instagram.php
instagram.com/p/BfxPateH-ke
videos2.sendvid.com/d4/e0/w001nzjl.mp4
youtu.be/QZgEWKb1mmk
my.mixtape.moe/ndejmo.mp4
cubic.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=RQnXgqPtzs4
rense.com/general96/hogg-tied-to-the-gunfire-at-parkland-school-pt5.html
henrymakow.com/2018/02/kevin-hogg-is-prime-suspect.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_kpI1ez5KkA
youtube.com/watch?v=BsYGzhjXkTA
breitbart.com/big-government/2018/02/26/broward-county-likely-inspiration-for-obama-school-discipline-policy-to-report-fewer-arrests-suspensions/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

has to be fake

Its pretty obvious he’s being sarcastic

He be suckin my nigger dick. Make him choke and puke all over big black hulk

bump

So many fucking slide threads...

BUMP

Use this to download the Instagram vid before it gets deleted:

downloadvideosfrom.com/Instagram.php

100% percent confirmed Parkland Marjory Stoneman Douglas MSD Broward County Florida crisis actor false flag psy op FBI CIA deep state JewSA jew kike conspiracy

>download for free

I look younger than him and I am 26. Look at the hairline and brow.

Fucking kek. The video was taken down. Must be legit.

instagram.com/p/BfxPateH-ke

Seems about right.

he looks like my ex girlfriend

For what reason? What is the charge?!

What in the fuck?!

OH FUCK ((((THEY)))) DELETED IT!

No idea, but glad I was able to download it before it was deleted.

YES 1776 WILL RISE AGAIN

another link save it and reupload it my nibbas
videos2.sendvid.com/d4/e0/w001nzjl.mp4

Someone shoop Hogg's face

>videos2.sendvid.com/d4/e0/w001nzjl.mp4
Looks like bogus audio added to the video

no matter how much you pretend to rule the world you do not.
youtu.be/QZgEWKb1mmk

were they being sarcastic when they said that Cruz would probably shoot up the school? Kids are smart, we also have evidence of this, dude is a crisis plant, which means they knew about the shooting before it happened

Trump is also probably being fed a derivitive of scopolamine that the gov't has developed, their mind control drugs are vast. Remember how he was sluggish for a while but that wore off, yeah, they were testing which ones he reacted positively to.

Shit is accelerating so fast brothers, stay strong, be prepared.

Shut up. Just because the camera zooms in and out repeatedly and he says "shocking" in a sarcastic tone doesn't mean it's fake!

You do not comprehend the forces you provoke.

This, saw it on a public snapchat story.

Can't be real

The recordings don't sound the same. Doesn't have anything to do with the fact that he uses a sarcastic tone.

I SAVED IT

Who is this Finny?
Short for Phineas?

Anyone track down a Class of 2017 yearbook?
The NWO is dying before our eyes with this weak attack at the Second Amendment.

Hogg is getting bullied so hard. He'll probably shoot up the school himself after this

Thanks!

Free Speech will die with Infowars shortly followed by a purge of conservative and libertarian media.

Get ready boys, the final happening is coming.

BRUH, LOOK AT THOSE NOODLE ARMS
OHNONONONONONONO
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>"we all have a story to tell"
cubic.com/

Underrated

Who ever does your guys propaganda sucks.
youtube.com/watch?v=RQnXgqPtzs4

rense.com/general96/hogg-tied-to-the-gunfire-at-parkland-school-pt5.html

henrymakow.com/2018/02/kevin-hogg-is-prime-suspect.html

lol

how old is he supposed to be? Looks close to 30

>teenagers don't exaggerate for effect

this whole
>hurrrr, hes 25 years old
thing is retarded. it is so retarded i suspect shareblue or think progress may be the ones cooking this up to discredot anyone who points out just how inorganic the whole burger king kids club propaganda campaign is.
this kid can barely speak, hes clearly a teenager with zero life experience. hes also an opportunistic kike sociopath kissing up to power and driven by avarice. he is human garbage, why is that not enough?

like you, you suck.
youtube.com/watch?v=_kpI1ez5KkA

Top citation. You look younger than him because you have low-T at the tender age of 20.

Not being able to understand sarcasm is a symptom of autism.

You fool.
I will show you sarcasm, I say unto ye that though art like wheat for the harvest and though I doth though labor almost in vain with the public verily I may approach ye and offer my services.
youtube.com/watch?v=BsYGzhjXkTA

Dem Almonds.
breitbart.com/big-government/2018/02/26/broward-county-likely-inspiration-for-obama-school-discipline-policy-to-report-fewer-arrests-suspensions/

Is the deep state on a back foot, entrenched in the fall back position of DWS's little Israel?

HE'S BEING BLATANTLY SARCASTIC, AND EVNE THOUGH HE'S OBVIOUSLY RETARDED YOU FUCKING TINFAGS AND TEN TIMES MORE RETARDED FOR NOT REALIZING HE'S MAKING FUN OF YOU FOR BELIEVING THEIR DISINFO

It's on snapchat still

>mixtape
Found the nigger

Ralph Macho was like 28 in the Karate Kids show

Sounds legit

He was just eating Tide Pods last month. Now he got Trump to pass assault weapons ban.

explain this then mr. big brains

reminds me of the '''student''' that got captured in nk that looked like he was 35

whoever is in charge of all these stories should find better actors

He looks mid 20s, though his weird mouse jaw makes 17 believable

Use this photo, find out when the house on the left had its roof changed from Spanish tile to the current look.

Then you will have proof he is in his 20s.

yeah this

that guy was probably a spy who got caught.

>high shcool senior in 1982
>making him 54 today
good one, saved

>Dumbass kid being used by CNN responds to disinfo claims with sarcasm
>Autists at Sup Forums will take this at face value as fact
Shocking

This. I wish I hadn't drank beer all night or I'd be on it like a fly in shit. Screen capped

they know that pol is right about hogg and the others being crisis actors and they fear threads talking about the police presence and roll in the shooting.
their aim now is to plant ever more wild conspiracies to discredit the real truth thats already leaked, hogg hasnt been in movies etc but he is a crisis actor and this whole shitshow was staged in co operation with the police

You're telling him off because you're literally autistic

Taxes would probably change on it if balue i creased, or see if permit was given for work on house?

Holy shit I know exactly where that house is. Beachfront property right off the boardwalk. You have to be rich as fuck to afford these places even for a week. I thought they were all vacation rentals.

If value increased *

Also id be in public record somewhere maybe town hall or zoning board or something idk just balling ideas

Hogg looks like one of those High School Narc Cops.

Young rookie cops that go undercover to find any drugs on school property.

Has anyone seen his birth certificate? We need to pressure him to prove he's not 25.

yup

this time they picked a chinlet to make him look younger but this one also has wrinkles on his neck and an adult hairline, he's no teenager

probably a plant. this board is becoming a honey pot.

ayy

instagram insta deleted it so it's probably fkn true

The lover of Oscar Mayer products is being outed!

Here is a little tip. We use this in the in the CIA back in the 80's. Type the name of the perp in the search engine, followed by something like Intelius or Mylife OR instantcheckmate.

the two behind them properties hasn't changed much. the umbrellas and shit.

He look's like he's had a face lift those stretched ear lobes , high hair line

is there a way to see Google Map's prior years??

What a little cuck-fuck fake, false-flag fag, will soon need false teeth when an 8-yr-old girl knocks them out.

google earth has that

Damn you're on some good shit bro

and no chin.

so proof can be found

i'm all for evidence and shit but this just tells me that you don't understand jackshit. it's dumb

left is april 2015, right march 2016

to the left of the houses are the boardwalk that the public walks on... I've been here several times, and to my knowledge this entire row of houses are rented out to vacationers. So if this kids family just rents the house in the summer or something, wouldn't that mean...well... nothing?

mystery solved

its a dead end. That first pic could have been taken any time before the first date.

Check on google eaarths prior years to figure out the renovation date... i agree could be onto something

unless its a rental

The roof was changed AFTER 4/14/2015. This is the last date on Google Earth with the Clay Tile roof.