So he lost all his gun voters. One term president confirmed?

So he lost all his gun voters. One term president confirmed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NcmCgYX90kM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And still no wall.
1 and done.

Gun control and no wall

ONE AND DONE DON

Dude read the text, your answer is embarrassing as you don't adress anything thats actually said, hence proving the point!

threadly reminder

Yep. He barely even won in 2016, so he can't afford to lose any voters. He dropped the ball big time

He was done the moment he bombed Syria.

Normies supported that

*autistic screetching*

Yep, such a fucking massive sellout. It's one thing to scream "3454 dimensional backgammon" every time, but the right thing for the President would be not to say anything, all this looks like to his voting base is a sellout and since lefties won't ever vote for him on anything he's just losing voters

Normies supported Hillary so go figure.

You wait he gonna be first president raped in office by his cheif of staff

Absolutely. Gun owners will all line up and vote for Oprah in the next election.....

Or not vote for anybody at all.

I just won't vote. If the choice is between a gun grabber and a gun grabber, what's the point?

What these fags said. When things don't go the way voters want they usually just don't show up at the polls

>Gun owners will all line up and vote for Oprah in the next election

We have 9000 penises and they're all raping children

This. He cracked. I remember seeing CNN And how happy they were. It was disgusting.

Not gonna happen. Wait for it.

>I'm going to win by making enemies on both sides
lol

I don't think he's finishing one term.

>implying republican voters have any actual standpoints
they will just vote for whoever the republican candidate is

>better background checks

Pretending this isn't meant to keep firearms out of the hands of minorities and wannabe gangstaz and give him an excuse to crack down on criminals (illegals). Either the left agrees with him or finally admits that they want full confiscation.

No he didn't because we aren't retarded.

By baiting (((Feinstein))) into putting her ban into the bill, Trump has all-but assured that it will NOT pass congress. This is a variation of the "poison pill" business tactic. By inviting Dems to shit up the bill he makes it unpalatable to majority Republican Congress to vote for said bill. (((They))) are pushing those crying kids in the media really hard right now, which has the normies conflicted on """muh common sense regulations"""....but if the proposed bill ends up being an OBVIOUS gun grab (which is what's happening) then public opinion will swing back hard against it and it will not pass
>result = NO bill is passed in Congress, we win

Compare that to this other possible scenario:
If Trump pushed back hard against any "common sense- regulations" NOW, then the dems would continue to parade the crying kids on the media and they have more ammo to use in support of it:
>muh Trump/NRA/Republicans are terrorists!
>they won't negotiate at all while our kids die!
>think of le children!
A slightly less blatant gun-control bill would still be introduced by the Dems and it would APPEAR to the average normie that the Republicans were unwilling to make any """common sense""" concessions. If a few of the weaker RINO congressmen could be swung in this scenario (which is completely possible) then it could theoretically squeak through.
>result = a weaker (but still restrictive) bill is passed in Congress with normie support

I think some new republican needs to start campaigning right now if they want to get the vote in 2020.

Like it or not, I believe republicans are going to win the next election. The time for republicans to "have their chance" isn't over yet. It won't be until 2024 that you'll see the possibility of another democrat president.

So some republican needs to come out with more charisma than Trump and call Trump out on his faults and be strong enough to withstand any backlash against him. Then this hypothetical person would sweep up the Republican position on the ballot for 2020. If this person doesn't show up, Trump is getting a second term, no doubt about it.

Pence//Paul 2020

Trump fucked up.

>mfw relatives who voted against Obama because he was gonna take their guns, also voted for "Take the guns first, due process second" Don.

yup its all about taking talking points off the democrat table just like he did with daca.
Dems don't have any talking points besides muh trump for midterms.

Don't fall for the numerous leftists false flag concern shills.

You'll vote for him in 2020 right now because the republicans are too much of cucks to call him out about this and the dems will inevitably put someone even fucking worse up who will run on a platform of gun control

>"Take the guns first, due process second"
Trump WILL regret saying this.

nice

Wrong. It's time to abolish the System.

wow, its like i'm seeing double.

mate! only the Sup Forumsacks were ever going to vote for him a second time.

>barely won
nigger he won in a lanslide, get tyrones cock out of your mouth

Hive mind.

It's to keep you all from fighting back when the final solution is implemented

Who's that guy in the background, the one behind Satan?

youtube.com/watch?v=NcmCgYX90kM

If you support this kike lover, go back to T_D. Your opinion isn't wanted here.

Sounds like Obamacare again.

I fucking hope so.
Maybe then Sup Forums can go back to normal.

>One term president confirmed?
If you're lucky

Half a term. He just assured 2018 blue wave. We fought the shills for months and kept memeing despite everything and he just gave up on everything.
Leftists win game, set and match.

Nobody is going to vote for the Ds if they keep pushing the gun control shit

>Nobody is going to vote for the Ds if they keep pushing the gun control shit

Both parties are doing it, so why not vote for the real thing?

Both parties are not doing

Trump is exactly the authoritarian retard i always thought he was.

The Dems are shitheads

The rank and file Rs are safely in the pocket of the NRA, just where i want them.

(R)'s are single policy voters now..?

The Ds will, and their pets.
We won in 2016 because we were motivated and everyone went to vote.
Nobody will get out of home to vote this november.
Except Ds and Pets.
We had such a good strategico position too, Ds were defending more places than us. We could have painted the US map a glorious Red.
No such luck. People bargain with leftists and We lose.
Mars colony is our only hope now.

i can see your flag you swarthy shitheel

shove it up your ass goy

>hurr no republicans will go out to vote when the Congress is supposedly the only thing standing between us and losing our guns
Oh, so you're retarded?

>Both parties are not doing

Didn't you watch the press conference yesterday?

Cry me a river.
90% of republicans have no firesight whatsoever. It's the reason We are all in so much shit.

>'we'
>spanish flag

Hickok45 2020 !!!

Make it happen.

Funny how quickly the worm turned.

Only took what 2 years?

They must've deep faked videos of Trump sucking Putin's dick, only explanation for why Trump turned into Nancy Pelosi in one day.

MAKE GOBALISM GREAT AGAIN

Will be his 2020 slogan.

"Won" that fucking election was straight out of the wwf. Magical Bernie birds. Folding chairs. Barking idiots. The whole nine yards.

This is subversion
Theyre all out on Sup Forums now
Brining out plan b... Its about time

Wrong. He lost the popular vote and onyl won several states by a French thousand votes. He won by a hair simply because democrats didn't think to rig the vote in their blue wall states

I really do think it has something to dow ith the left ramping up these random shootings all over America, and Trump may have had to give in. I mean, these shootings are not random.

It's a shame.

>French thousand votes
Fucking meddling French

wtf I love Trump now

>He was done the moment he bombed Syria.
Fucking this.

I've been here since the beginning memeing with you assholes.
I'll say WE If I want to.

i just dont give a fuck anymore

Absolutely, NRA members should vote for the Progressive Leftist candidate just to spite Trump. That will show him.

Definitely one term President. With this, he ensured his own base will not trust him. Even if he goes "lol it was a ruuuse u guys", right wingers are VERY touchy about gun control. Any liberal opponent he has can wreck him with this alone. Just imagine the debates.

>Why would any registered Republican vote for you? You made more effort towards gun control than Obama did.

Boom, dead. Automatic grade A zinger there that instills disloyalty in any remaining loyalists he has.

You guys can damage control this however you want, he fucked himself with this move. No 4D chess, just stupidity.

He does the right thing. He is no longer an puppet for the NRA and he gets rightfully sick of all this blood business.

i thought it had been established that trump was elected to spite the establishment. which still seems illogical to me. counter productive at best, dangerous at worst. that's how hitler got to power.

he's just another kike shill just like every other US president and you retards fell for his jewish lies

No ounce of logic went into Trump winning the presidency. Dude literally didn't prepare a victory speech.

The only reason I supported Trump was to help normalize the next Hitler's campaign when he shows up.

Wouldn't this have the opposite effect since he crashed and burned horribly with both parties? Now anyone like that will be fiercely resisted, particularly by fence sitters. You're probably not going to get their support again for a long time.

No wall, no deportation task force, no Muslim ban, bipartisan gun legislation, increased presence in Afghanistan, massive tax cuts to the rich, no net neutrality, blaming gun violence on video games, no Hillary in jail

what is Trump doing?

You forgot the part where he ordered transsexuals thrown out of the military and the pentagon more or less told him to take his order and shove it up his ass.

It would work if Trump does a good job, and it will work even better if we descend further into Weimerica.

Finally a POTUS who's more pragmatic than a ideological nitwit like 99% of Reps and Dems.

WEAPONS FOR MENTALLY FIT PEOPLE ONLY.

he's playing the american public like a violin. that's what he's doing.

>libshits a month ago: drumpf betrayed you on immigraiton hurh!

>libshits now: drumpf betrayed you on guns hurh!

check

Trump has a master plan. Trust him. Besides, if you don't vote for him it will be President Zuckerberg, or Madame President Clinton/Oprah.

More than one thing can happen at a time, user...

Who defines what makes one mentally fit, or not so?

Whoops, forgot to get digits.

>Besides, if you don't vote for him it will be President Zuckerberg, or Madame President Clinton/Oprah.

Answer this for me: legitimately what is even the difference at thsi point? He hasn't enacted any right wing policy or done anything to further right wing or white ideals. He's really not any different from Obama.

Education, criminal record, known diseases, kind of job, etc.

>>support a meme candidate with meme policies
>>be surprised when he memes his way through the presidency

That's not fair. He's way left of Obama on guns.

>You'll vote for him in 2020 right now

> He's really not any different from Obama.
Wrong. Obama was more pro-gun than Trump at this point.

One and done

yea if he doesn't quickly declare he misspoke I'll unironically hate drumpf now

this user gets it in the ocean of shill piss that has been Sup Forums for the past 24hrs

This

I mean, it;s interesting because he will get no credit for the left if he introduces gun control because they won't EVER give him credit no matter what he does to appease them, and he'll only lose his existing voter base doing this.

I don't feel strongly either way on guns. I feel my country has too much gun control, I feel America has too little.

I asked who would be defining it, not what defines it in your subjective opinion.