If Dems take the house and senate are we fucked?

or do you think Trump will still make it a full term / re-elected?

I feel like if Dems get back in power, they're gonna try to unseat Trump by any means necessary. Cooler heads might prevail?

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2018/02/19/republicans-who-wont-be-coming-back-to-congress-after-2018-midterm-elections.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Castration lotteries and Privilege Checking "Citizen's Army" inbound

if he can get DACA and and some of these gun legislation ideas pushed through then the dems wont have a leg to stand on. He'll win reelection regardless of the midterms.

he's going to lose a lot of his base by going against guns to the point another person will run for the nomination

why is every fucking pol thread today a shill thread

GO DIE SHAREBLUE

you lost. go away.

nah, I find it hard to believe real trump supporters care about guns all that much

it's not the trump supporters that he should worry about losing. it's the people who voted for him only because he was conservative and not liberal. i'd be shocked if the RNC gave him the nomination without a contest.

A smart leaf, wow.

But yea, guns are a non issue. I’d gladly trade guns for another 4 years of trump and MAGA.

Trumps playing the Dems like a fiddle by taking their sacred cows and giving them exactly what they want they’ll no longer have a reason to fight against him.

The people will see that and embrace trumps plan for America.

All the non-drumpf pol are here to taste the pro-drumpf tears.

Expect to see more of them.

you nailed it user

They'll never expect us to roll over and do what they want! Brilliant!

Honestly, the people here are at least creative and have some good ideas. But they are let down by low Intelligence right wing politicians that have destroyed the momentum that has been built up here. It's impossible to win when the actual politicians are failing to convince voters that they are good leaders.

The god of chaos has certainly done that there is no taming the green one.

Civil War when?

>I’d gladly trade guns for another 4 years of trump and MAGA.

It's hard to convince people that you're a good leader when you're not a good leader.

McConnell made his name by making sure that the Senate got nothing done while Obama was president. Turns out making sure the Senate gets nothing done is about all he's good at, and still doing it under Trump.

fuck off brainlet

Says the guy willing to give up his means of defense

We'll still have pistols and such, quit being dramatic assault weapons are a meme and have no practical use.

If Americans have to vote between a Democrat or a Democrat lite, the Americans will pick the real thing over the latter.

>assault weapons are a meme and have no practical use.
Every time I think you've said the dumbest thing I've ever heard, you keep talking

Nigga, putting a stock on your handgun turns it into an assault weapon to these people.

Maybe it’s time for you to go read the art of the deal

"Giving up something vital" is not part of The Art of the Deal lad.
Go back to fucking reddit

>muh gunz
>vital
Im glad real trump supporters aren’t so fickle in their loyalty

Trump isn’t going to last his full term.

>are we fucked?
Yeah pretty much.

Who do you really think you're convincing here
Are you seriously believing people are going to start agreeing with you

>worrying of something that probably won’t happen 8 months from now

Is this really what keeps you up at night?

He’s not wrong, the trump movement is bigger than some wedge issue like guns.

Probably won’t happen? You mean already currently is happening. Sit down ya cuck.

Example: Doug Jones

foxnews.com/politics/2018/02/19/republicans-who-wont-be-coming-back-to-congress-after-2018-midterm-elections.html

>Doug Jones
literally who

>wedge issue
Your co-worker was less retarded than that

The Trump movement is about as big as 30% of the population. Mostly Nazis and Russians.

Literally the first Dem senator in deep red Alabama in years.

its a fluke, the rest of the seats up for reelection are in actual deep red regions

And there are a shit ton of Republicans not fighting to keep them.

id rather have those who do not trust trump leave the government anyways, this is a good thing

We're fucked either way, since Trump is a gun grabbing faggot

>t. Someone who didn't watch the hour long meeting and is only taking one sentence what the (((MSM))) wants you to hear out of context

lol fucking subIQ moron

You're either dumb or a shill

Save your pilpul for the temple, rabbi. It's not out of context. He's a gun grabber

I'm German you subIQ moron. Keep believing MSM lies, idiot. Lol what a fucking retard

Zero chance anyone could beat him in the primaries. A sitting president hasn't been denied nomination since 1884. And even if he somehow was denied, then he could just run as an independent or make a new party. This shitty two-party system needs to end anyway.

No wall, no deportation task force, no Muslim ban, bipartisan gun legislation, increased presence in Afghanistan, massive tax cuts to the rich, no net neutrality, blaming gun violence on video games, no Hillary in jail

what is Trump doing?