Haruhi's official site just went offline

Haruhi's official site just went offline.
haruhi.tv/
I'm not sure whether the dream is over or those faggots are playing around with us again.

No one cares about this shit anymore, move on.

Make me.

/thread

i can play the guitar better than haruhi

Piss off then.

First post best post, huruhi was literally pleb: the anime

fpbp

The dream is dead.

/thread

motherfuckers

>i can play the guitar better than haruhi

Maybe, but can you handle cocks better than her? I think not.

It probably is nothing like always.
It sure smells like reddit in here.

this so much.

This. Haruhi was always trash.

It's not like she played anything complicated in the entire performance.
Yuki's the one with skillz.

Oh look, they're being assholes again I want to believe

But I do faggot.

>all this asmefagging
At least be subtle.

No one cares about you either and yet you're still here

fuckyou

Why do latinos love this garbage so much?

You're a faggot.

Yeah but can you beat Mikuru at the tambourine?

Stop making everything about yourself fagboy

pedros love normalfag shit

>just went offline
Why do I think this is a ploy by the official staff to see whether people still care about the series? How would you possibly know that it JUST when offline? Why would you be checking regularly after all this time? You must be the one who took it down.

At least change your IP.

>muh samefag boogeyman
grow up pedro

It seems to be accepting ping requests.

Go back to your Super thread. I'll let you choose which one.

but do you have your own anime? no?

rekt.

I don't know if it's dead or a sign that it's going to be alive again, but either way it's better than limbo

Yes user, it's called NHK ni Youkoso, you should take a look

literally die

Yes, it literally died without being finished, dropped by the author for how bad it is

>bumping a thread where you've already posted just to repeat that you have shit taste
autistic hateboner desu

fuck off

The only way is down once something gets a pachinko machine.

everyone but the bassist

Why does your butt hurt?

Not true.

If this isn't a sign that the dream is finally dead, I don't think anything ever will be.

I #BELIEVE

Doesn't someone have to ask about the viewing order by this point

Recommended viewing order:
Don't watch it ______________________________________________

>Kyoani doesn't have the cash to maintain the site anymore

Please

>The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya: The Site: The Movie
Soon

>2017 confirmed that Half-Life and Haruhi are completely and absolutely dead, and will never come back.

It's funny because I don't care about either franchise but seeing such insanely devoted fanbases despair is always fun.

This. Babby's first self-insert urban fantasy LN.

Skip Endless Eight.

>tfw it's not even december
Is Kyon dead?

I think this is evidence he actually chose the best girl's universe.

>bio-robo alien abomination
>girl
I bet she doesn't even have pussy

>haruhi goes down
>2 days later we get Yuki-chan announcement
What'll happen this time boys?

well she drinks fluids so one has to assume she does

Why does Sup Forums hate Haruhi so much in the last few years? Is it because it's an older series with and older growing original audience?

Jealousy, also perhaps anger because they know their favorite anime is inferior.

They took it offline because they're prepping for the big S3 announcement.

R-right?

shit taste and newfags

Because DBS brought the worst of the worst to Sup Forums

>Being this much of a pussy you can't get hard if you partner isn't an emotionless, submissive and unable to think for herself drone

Ohohohohohohoho

>haruhi.tv goes down
>we get pachinko
I really don't want to know.

Guess its finally time to end it.
So long, Sup Forums, see you faggots in the next cycle

>implying it's not more Haruhi-chan

Um? If Kyon chose the Disappearance world Yuki wouldn't be emotionless. She'd just be a really cute shy girl.

Asakura is the best girl.

Top tier A+ girl.

The spin-off showed me that Disapperance Yuki is a mistake

disappearance of yuki yuki wasn't really the same as disappearance of haruhi yuki

I honestly think Yuki-chan is more likely to get another season than actual Haruhi, I'm surprised it hasn't already happened. As for the site being down it could just be server issues, don't they only pull this at xmas?

They took it offline because someone got stuck in it

If the author got bored of the story, at least he should be professional and write an ending.
It doesn't need to be a turtle smasher book, something very brief is enough to give the fans closure.

I will buy the domain.

Sorry, I tripped with the cable.

yuki-chan yuki is NOT the same as disappearance yuki

which is why that series was so awful

It's not that he got "bored" it's more like he's literally lazy as fuck and will not write.

That's exactly what I'm saying: he wouldn't be lazy if he wasn't bored with the story.

He's writing, it's just every conclusion he comes up with revolves around mahjong.

>He's writing,
What?

The site is managed by Kadokawa.

He apologized for the time he took writing the last LN. Apparently he's not bored or tired from the story but he has a hard time being productive nowadays, and it shows. Fuck, where is my LN12?

>has a hard time being productive nowadays
That's a fucking bullshit excuse. He doesn't give a shit about Haruhi anymore, end of the story.

Never watched it, don't plan on watching it, and most others that are newer to anime like me are probably the same.

>NHK is over 10 years old now

Not watching it is only ruining anime for yourself, considering it's the greatest work of art from Japan.

>uhuh you're wrong this is like I said because I said it
He seems very humble so I don't think he's lying. As someone who struggled with that, what he said seemed convincing. Plus there is a lot of love in the last few LNs he wrote and if he just got bored it would show there, but it didn't.

Still mad he didn't finish his story and might never do, but he most likely didn't just "get bored" of it.

>greatest work of art
But that's K-on.

Is he writing something else? Then he's bored/mad with the series, like WW was at Oregairu.
If he's doing fuckall, he's lazy.

>he most likely didn't just "get bored" of it
He did and that's why he isn't writing anymore people genuinely passionate with something continue with it, not just drop it.
Of course he can't be honest because Haruhi still is a cash cow.

He's not doing anything at all, he's literally just lazy.

I think he wrote one volume for some new LN, a Haruhi short story and then nothing since 2014

It's just not true user, Tanigawa promised he'd write one more novel to finish the series off, it's not "boredom" is literally being lazy as fuck.

Its over man, just accepts it.

I guess every author who took a big hiatus just "got bored" of his story then. Stephen King, George Martin, Miura, they just didn't like it anymore.

>Tanigawa: I had to write Disappearance even though it was a novel that stole any will to work that I already don’t usually have. (laughs) In a way, I felt like I had a duty to write it. First I thought of the goals I had and how everything would flow, then I took my pen and said “Okay, let’s write this!,” and then I finished it in about three weeks.
He's literally just lazy, everyone.

>he wrote one volume for some new LN,
Nah, IIRC he just added a few things to an already published work for a new LN division of some publishing company.

It's laziness. If he's doing nothing, it's not about the series.
Start worrying when he starts writing something else and hasn't finished the series yet.

>three weeks
Impressive.

t. Taniguchi
You're right though.

You already had the disappearance of yuki. What more do you want?