We need to talk about bosnia

>be bosnia
>be 51% muslim
>be in europe

why is this abomination of a nation allowed to exist pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhacir#Bulgaria
thoughtco.com/the-quran-on-racism-2004399
hr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rodnovjerje
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Holy shit look who is talking
Aren't you supposed to be selling your kids to your Pakistani neighbors hahaha

rotterham happened under labour who ordered it to be kept quiet and buried,they have been kept out of power 3x now due to this

we also voted out at the brexit so we didnt have to accept merkels new guests

you are a stain on europe lad,its time to either drop the invading ottomans cult or fuck off to turkey.

Is Bosnia a cool country? Do they accept non muslims?

>Bosnia
>A country

its a nation filled with traitors,they got invaded by the ottomans a very very long time ago and adopted their masters cult,even when the ottoman got pushed back by the crusaders they clung to it like dogs and still practice a form of sunni islam.

fucking disgusting.

>you are a stain on europe

I was born in EU and you can go fuck yourself you stupid snowflake waste of space caring about something meaningless like religion. If i could i would gladly remove all your retarded ideologies and religions from this map and introduce a futuristic society.

we wll never reach the stars if we allow islam to grow in our midst

>Bulgaria exist

It's actually a very good place for average polack, just consider it: Muslims, Catholics and Orthodox in one country completely segregated on every level, from Constitution to every-day life.

>Rampant Nationalism
>Racism
>Extreme Patriarchal world-views
>People are still Religious
>Every now and then occasional ethnic war

>Every now and then occasional ethnic war
Aww shucks, occasional ethnic conflict? I hate when that happens!

We got rid of a lot of our muslim retards - sent them back to Turkey which they crave so much, hence we still exist and haven't had a genocide on hold for 30 years like you do, Salimovic.

This
>Caring about which version of the Demiruge people worship
Fuck off you buck tooth cunt, call me when you can own a gun
Who says that i have to worship some middle east desert cults?

>grow

Holyshit, you're reatrded. bosnia youth is not even religious like from 30 years ago. it's more state of atheist and they just keep islam as identity background nothing more. They all drink alcohol and don't even pray, these who pray are like 10% of the youth or lower.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhacir#Bulgaria

we are a fortified island cut off from the mainland and have the best military in europe and one of the top 5 armies in the world.

we aint sandwiched between our former enemies so we dont really need guns cause we are more civilized.

true id like to own one but at least we have nice roads and no drunks with guns lol

A

After Communist rein, nobody is religious in any authentic way. We all are faking it, and using religion only to perpetuate empty nationalism while standing in line for Kraut passport.

Also, Bosnian Muslims are at least totally white.

Because (((parliament))) and the JewSA decided to bomb serbia to protect "muh poor mudslimes."

>51%

Do europoors have some sick fetish of suck Islamic refugee dick?

ahh fair dos then

Smrt dusmanima. Zivjela Bosna!
Bosnian muslims are whiter than most of you here. We have based trad virgin waifus that are 100% white. What do you have?

because of us and great britain are our friends, you must not be british but some croatian or serbian scum

But you still get stabbed by immigrants and have to own a liscense for a fucking TV lmao

totally white, and remember, totally convertible to any other religion or none at all. $$

>We have based trad virgin waifus
my expirience tells me different

you're not real bosniak you're a traitor to your faith

Oh fuck off with your bullshit
Abrahamic religions are for cunts

will Bosnia go belly up by 2030?

people have been whining about how precarious it is since 1995 but I just can't imagine a war breaking out there no matter what

Been to Bosnia myself. The muzzies there smoke, drink beer and have shaven faces.

those are not real muslims, they are serb and croat converts, shit level.
real bosniaks preserve their faith, many immigrate to turkey because they see how slowly bosnia is recuperating from infidels.

nah im half pole half anglo

this, and i'm a real illyrrian.

Stay jealous faggot
This
A Bosniak is a Bosniak, no matter the religion. We are all sons of our motherland. Stop shilling.
This.

only to watch or record live bbc broadcast m8,i dont watch or record it so i dont pay it,i use my tv as a pc monitor

>based trad virgin waifus
As far as I remember my uni days, muslim bosnian bitches that came here to uni were the easiest to get in bed.
But still, everybody here hates bosniaks. Loud, obnoxious and quite dense. But they do enjoy construction work for sure.

stfu faggot, there is nothing real bosnian or serbian only race and intelligence.

Bosnians did a lot more for white people than Anglos have done. Look up the Bosnian SS divisions that fought for Hitler. They were motivated by Islam and they fought incredibly hard because of their belief in a religious paradise for the bold warrior alone, which impressed Hitler greatly.

So fuck off with your D&C shill, White Muslims are infinitely better than Christcucks who slobber over nigger feet. White Sharia will save our race.

Ofcourse the uncovered ones are. But if you want you can have a trad waifu. But yes we do have a lot of whores too. Just like you serbbro.

wtf? google ottoman empire bosniaks are ottomans, not these shit converts people post here, who don't know their faith and drink alcohol with infidels.

>51% muslim
>do they accept non muslims

Based Anglo. Thanks

>bongistani talking about abomination
How is your face reconstruction surgery going btw ?

What kind of life would you want Bosniaks to lead? There is surely no place for strict Islamic traditions in this European country.

Bosnia will be ok. 99.999% white.
Most people not religious.

UK on the other hand is fucked, and already too far gone. UK is not english anymore. In 50years you will look like bangalore. Btw uk has more muslims than B&H

This is bait

>no place for strict Islamic traditions in this European country
dream on, bosnia is already healing from infidels, soon the whole europe will too.

Nope. I doubt any war will happen here anytime soon. But what could be seen is, IF Sweden, Germany etc. finally wake up and get rid of the muslim filth (and don't be fooled, if it happens, it will be bloody), they will probably go towards Balkan. Which means we will have to remove kebab once more.
That is the only 'imminent' violence I can see happening here in general.

Our politicians do sometimes sound like they want to start something. But I truly doubt anything serious will happen. Without a doubt, Serbia and Croatia are one of the safest countries in Europe right now. I'm not even being ironic. All of the students from the exchange program that were here say that. Especially Spaniards. But Spaniards are gyppos anyway, so that doesn't count.

True, you also have commies here in Tuzla, so the choice is large.

It exists in no small part because fucking Anglos stfu.

With white sharia we will mix with shitskins even more. Islam isnt a racist religion. Every follower is the same no matter skin, eye color. Atleast we have one cultural barrier more. But religion shouldnt devide whites too

London has more negroes than Bosnia, therfore by default it deserves to exist more than the UK.

Dude you are the embodiment of cringe...

Go fuck ur cousin then and have 6 inbred kids u fucking paki bastard

fuck off abdul,ill rather die than worship germans or muds

>Without a doubt, Serbia and Croatia are one of the safest countries in Europe right now. I'm not even being ironic.
I'd believe it 100%. I gotten very drunk and lost both in Belgrade and Zagreb. Wandered the streets at night in a drunken stupor for hours. Nobody bothered me at all. Worst that happened is a few homeless drunks asked me for cigarettes. I can't imagine Paris or London being as safe as this.

How is loving my home cringe? Fuck off Ante you backstabbing cunt. Never alliance with c*oats again.

islam is very racist,they hate blacks and arabs hate pakis,infact the amount of in fighting amongst various sects is staggering

fuck off you turci dog

>Ottomans
>pushed back by crusades

Are you an Ameriburger in Britain?

Fuk off ugly Punjabi.

Ottoman Turkish دشمن (düşmen)

I do not understand turkish

we are the crusaders hence why we have the cross of them on our flag,deus vult deutscher

It will take another 1-2 generations but Bosnians Serbs and croats will eventually get along better. Then balkans will be a good place to live.
People are hardworking, and for most parts honest.
Politicians from old comunist era are all equally shit. Old generation must die out first.

I don't think so, most Muslim countries have incredibly strict immigration laws. For example those Rohingya, after getting pushed out into Bangladesh, wanted to go to Indonesia or Malaysia, but neither countries wanted to let them in, instead only Thailand and the Philippines were willing to take them in.

Same with for example the Saudis, they are extremely restrictive on immigration and deport huge numbers of people every year, etc, pretty much every Muslim country is the same.

Regardless, there are a huge number of Christian non-whites too, look at for example in America, evangelical churches are taking in spics and other non-whites because of their shared religious connection. At least Islam would benefit us with a more patriarchal system and make us far less cucked.

>we do have a lot of whores too. Just like you
Yes, I agree. It is a serious issue and needs to be addressed irl somehow. But anything that is religiously or nationalistically motivated will be rejected by the younger generations. It's all reality shows and retarded youtubers. It's a sad state of affairs. We both need a cultural awakening.

they are example of what you get when you sell your culture for $, it needs to exist and remind people

What's your take on Christopher Hitchens' view on Bosnnia?

>Later gives it to the Jews
Go fuck yourself

Serbia the only Balkan country who accepts anyone as long as tbe become orthodox Christians

> being Christian cucks
> accepting and breeding with gypsies
> negroes find your country the most accepting in the Balkans

Be ashamed you spineless bastards.

Yes fucking youtube should be banned by any reasonable parent. Its worse than tv. Holy fuck it pisses me off, just look at the damn start page...

Oh stop it! You'll make Ante cry. How will they cope without superpower of Bosnia on their side?

Napusi se kurca
This. I'd like for us to work together again Serbbro. I know a few based Serbs who just want to us to be bros.
>Mountain jew

Nothing about Christianity is more European that islam or hinduism.

A jebi se i dalje imam kulturu

No you

You do realize Muhammad was a paedophile and even a crossdresser (with Aisha's bridal dress) and a semite right? We don't have to embrace that shitty religion just because we are cucked, matter of fact that would make us more cucked.

They also rarely mix with outside of their ethnicity. Kinda wish Europe was like that

So was Yeshuah and the literal Judaism christianity retardw worship.

>Serbia the only Balkan country who accepts anyone as long as tbe become orthodox Christians
I beg to differ.

Upravu je dobrim dijelom. Nije da to nije istina za sve zemlje. Cilj i jeste imat domestifikovanu populaciju koja samo brine za materijalno, što im je uspjelo. Pa kod nas pola plebova upiše medicinu samo nebil otišlo u njemačku ili negdje u potrazi za šekelima.

Hi dad can you help me with my china man problem :'(

ne postoji beo musliman,samo prodani

I do realise that you're probably a semite or their pawn. I do realize that Britain has higher concentration of pedos than Bosnia ever had in its history.

Jesus was a Semite too, but we absorbed Christianity and Europeanized it. There's no reason why we couldn't do the same with Islam.

I don't see how it would make us more cucked than what we are today. We have already abandoned traditional European religion for Christianity millennia ago. Swapping out to another Middle Eastern religion hardly makes a difference in my eyes, except for the benefits that it could provide. Unlike Christianity, Islam doesn't seem to be as centered around forgiveness, mercy and tolerance, and is much more "tribalistic", inspiring people to a strong sense of the in-community and shunning the outside. This sort of thinking is exactly what we need to preserve Whites today - we need tribalism.

I wish there was revival of old slavic mithology and religion. It was more based in nature and tradition than this bullshit jewish abrahamic shitstain of a cult.

Ne postoji beo kršćan samo prodani. Ako ćemo tako. Mada sam ja protiv svih tih plebovskih religija. I bez religije, nisam Srbin.

thoughtco.com/the-quran-on-racism-2004399
Kys turkish worshiper. You and analbanians are only in europe to abandon european religion like cucks you dumps are. I dont even understand what you guys are fucking doing here

Oho čini da sam malo pogodija u glavu je li?
Komšija? Borrowing from Ottoman Turkish (Turkish komşu)

needed shekels for the empire m8

then we wasted it all having 2 world wars back to back and bankrupted ourselves

oh well lol

Because we were stupid enough to stop the Serbs from removing kebab.

Pa zasto pricas srpski?

We have some of those as well, but even they don't think of themselves as a separate nation.

high iq people,low crime rate,china women crave white dick,white girls dont want china mans dick

you have it made lad,we shoulda imported chinese rather than pakis

hr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rodnovjerje

da imate malo mozga tamo prihvatili bi odavno veliku srbiju i nama i vama bi bio smanjen strani uticaj znatno, mozda bi vam eventualno skinuli zenama tu sramotu s glave

Same could be said for all slavshits.

So is it nice to know for once you and the UK are on the same side of a losing war.

Jebem ti glasovir

Uf u srce me pogodi.. kako ću se ikad oporavit od toga burna?

to be fair you are right

we are whiter than you m8 and socially no where near as cucked due to us not having nazi guilt lmao

the anglo will always win hans! you should know this! the only force that can beat the anglo is other anglos