Made in Abyss

What's at the bottom?

Another Abyss

fun and adventure

What is this.

Shit and piss mostly. Where do you think all the towns plumbing go?

What would happen if you dug a hole through the ocean into the Abyss? Would it flood completely?

Who knows, but i doupt anyone would want to do that since the place is full of treasure.

sales

It would make it easier to descend by diving but instead of getting the curse when ascending you'd get the bends.

Is Bondrewd the best dad character ever written?

reminder moths are not welcome in this thread

Getting to the bottom of the sea isnt easy. Itd actually make it harder to get to the bottom of the abyss too id imagine.

Possible options
Shangri-la
We will never see the end
The abyss is a prison of evil, at the end is a plague contained by the curse. Our adventurers will find a way to release the curse so they can return home, but doing so will release the plague upon the world.
A city still populated by whomever built Reg

There are so many questions I have..

Nanachi's gender

New chapter in five days.

Nigga we went over this in the last thread. There's literally nothing wrong with being naked in the shower with your daughter if you're a single dad.

sauce?

being naked is expected. getting a boner is not.

An awakening god

I believe there are already holes/cracks. That's where some of the waterfalls come from at the upper levels.

How come they aren't constantly getting hit in the face with shit and piss while they explore the Abyss? How come Bondrewd's base hasn't turned into one giant sewer by this point?

This is what a good father would do to his cute daughter. He truly loves her.

The abyss is actually rising every 2000 years

The singularity.

Should I start by reading the manga or anime?

my ass

sauce.

I love how Sup Forums takes this blatant mistranslation at face value.

Read the manga

The source whistle.

The manga
Fucking delete this right now.

are you going to provide us with your superior translation instead, then? What would you use instead of "rod"?

Start by reading the manga.
And then stop there, the anime is shit.

The anime is good for as long as you don't watch it weekly.

>Prushka goes to wake Bonedad up in the morning
>accidentally sees his morning wood
>"Papa what's this?"
>"That's a boy's rod, it goes up when I'm feeling subarashi. Now go back to bed my sweet little canister!
>never mention it again

Why are Americans so fucking prudish about parent-child interaction?

He's a lizard robot man. Only Tsukushi knows what his dick looks like, but it probably doesn't resemble a prepubescent boy's flaccid one.

Love stick

WHEN THE FUCK IS THE NEW CHAPTER, THIS RELEASED OVER 2 MONTHS AGO DIDNT IT

tiny tonitrus

A big switch to turn the abyss off.

But he asked for sauce, this is sauce for days. Puddles of it, everywhere.

the phrase is closer to something like "oh, Papa has one of those!"

That makes sense, but it isn't as funny.

>lizard
He's a soft fluffy kitty cat.

The blessing of the abyss is to become fluffy. At last I truly see.
At the bottom of the abyss must lie a fluffy God.

Because you could fit a world of dicks down in there?

How do I acquire a bun

please respond

black moon

yea

But nana became fluffy without even going all the way down.

that actually gives credence to the tail hypothesis. With that kind of broad description she might actually be referring to Bonbro's tail.

2 cute girls -> 1 cute fluffy bun and 1 thing

at the bottom of the Abyss is the manga's publisher who told the author he needed a fluffy loli or it was going to be cancelled

yeah, the issue is "rod" implies she saw her dad with an erection or something

Foolish mortal, Bondrewd is the fluffy God. He smells twice as good as Nanachi.

to be fair riko's expression would still make people think that way though, even if it wasn't translated as "papa's rod"

>Reg is a furry
>Mark is a transvestite
>Nanachi is agender
>Bondrewd is genderfluid

So much diversity in this series.

what chapters of the manga do up to episode 11 of the anime cover?

Parents bathe with their kids when they're young, it's a common learning and a bonding experience. Which makes it useful when you need to increase their devotion to the point that they are willing to suffer and die for you..

Riko is a corpse as well

>Riko is necrogender
>Natt is homosexual
>Ozen is a feminine transman
I love the Abyss now.

Did your parents not bathe you when you were little? How did you learn to wash yourself then?

Bondrewd smells like kid goop and lizard farts.

Forgot about Riko being a shitlord

>he calls it his rod

animefag here, is bonedruid aka "bonedaddy" a larper?

Bondrewd smells like a dad.

I'm glad I picked up this again. The ending of episode 8 and 10 is something else. Two of the best episodes of anime I've seen in a long time.

So kid goop and farts.

Bondrewd doesn't fart. He found an artifact that automatically sucks everything out of his bowels and bladder after he got sick of Ozen bullying him for pissing his pants on the 4th layer.

Why is this series so pedophilic?

leather and ciggarettes?

So, what with the unnatural verticality and diameter, is the abyss a deep impact site with a warhead at the bottom, or is there a weapon at the bottom that fired upward?

>bottom

Reminder that the report button exists.

reminder clearly without doubt female moths are welcome in this thread

THE

NEXT

YEARS

The opposite side of the world.

>it was just another entrance to the ride

I feel like a premise and a mystery as good as this can in no way end satisfyingly.

>praying skeletons are found deeper constantly
>they have a 2000 year difference in them
>birthday curse is though to be the cause
The abyss is getting deeper isn't it? They're going to reach the bottom and find more abyss.

It's just a basic rule of suspense. There is no way that whatever is at the bottom of the abyss will actually be as good as what we think it is.

Yes, all those things, and nostalgia!
He smells like the shoes he taught you how to tie. The ground you learned to walk on, and where you caught your first ball.
He smells like sketti and meatballs on sunday night. He smells like hot cocoa, or peppermint in december. He smells like a warm night by the fire.

Bondrewd smells like home.

Is that straw or spilled noodles?

What does the underside of his tail smell like?

Moonshine.

I want to get off MR. BON'S WILD RIDE

How did Ouzen first discover the abilities the thousand pins relic gave? Did she fall on one and then realised she could crush a rock with her ass cheeks?

>Bondrewd wins against Reg by short-circuiting him with a barrage of delicious smells

How can I learn to love science as much as our lord and savior?

Doflamingo?

The source of the curse. They will find out that the abyss will nuke the planet every 2000 years sparing only a few people to repopulate.

If you destroy the core all artifact will stop functioning. Reg will die and Riko will become a vegetable because her soul is bound force field after the cube revived her.

It will end with Riko and Reg dying to save humanity.

Impossible, Reg never had a dad or a home, the joy of being someone's child would be completely lost on him. He's just a sad little orphan boy.