Less then a month until Umaru s2 starts

Less then a month until Umaru s2 starts.

What do you hope for in s2? I hope we get more Kanau and less Ebina who is a boring character anyway

Other urls found in this thread:

umaru-ani.me/movie/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

More TSF

More Kanau and Taihei highschool flashbacks
More TSF and UMR
Alex and Komaru/Himouto

Less Ebina and Kirie
More Bomber, Umaru and TSF. Don't really care for Kanau

Wait it starts in a month holy fuck.
Can't believe I forgot to keep up with it. Can't wait for the return of best girl.

>still no PV

The only character that I don't really care for is Ebina. She's just OK. Her dialect-slips and food antics are cute though.

brushing up on the later post-structuralists in preparation

>What do you hope for in s2?
To find something else that fills the void inside me because Sup Forums will be unusable.

She fell victim to the harem syndrome i.e. became nothing but a moeblob thinking about Taihei dick every single moment.

Shit taste: the post.

>still mad

doubt it. For all the shit mods get I doubt they'll allow that much shitposting if it gets too out of hands.

Fuck off Ebinashitter

Not to mention people are overestimating Umaruposting. It's not 2015 anymore

Will Kanau win?

I hope school-Umaru and Sylphin will become friends.

I also hope that UMR develops a crush on Alex.

Not until the hamster stops being so dependent on him. As long as he's caring for the himouto, onii-chan doen't seem likely to pursue any other relationship.

Will the hamster move out after high school?

I doubt the story will go that far...

but I'd guess no. So it seems like the hamster will win.

But incest is bad.

>Umaru
Elina-chan

* Ebina-chan

*shit

I doubt that their relationship would ever be romantic. She's basically a pet to him.

Consider perhaps that incest is neither good nor bad. Though if you disapprove of incest, you might worry more about Sylphin.,,

last weekut was the last one, apparently, but I don't know if the scenes are from the old anime.

umaru-ani.me/movie/

They are. It's just characters talking about s2 over the old footage.

I wanted a teaser with new footage during the recent special, but no such luck

But will Umaru want to do more than be a NEET?

Her brother needs to tell her that it's bad.

That's a good point... or at least convince her to think about her future.

Not that it's necessarily all bad though. Suppose UMR could support herself as a professional gamer, then maybe the lazing could work out.

That onii-chan doesn't encourage her to grow up and take responsibility for her future... it's irresponsible of him. Selfish, even. Wonder if he wants to keep her as a pet forever...

Shitstorm soon

Thank you, OP. I had thought to make a similar post, with a similar question about season 2, using the same image with the same attitude toward Kanau.

Been hoping for a while to have a bearable Himouto! Umaru-chan thread here. Perhaps you also figured that doing so might be as simple as posting about a supporting character or subplot. Keep up the good work.

Looking forward to more of these scenes...

More TSF!