Juuni Taisen PV

A non SHAFT Nisio Isin adaptation?

Graphicana may be a 3DCG studio but some of the animation in the new PV today looks great.

youtube.com/watch?v=eG2q7eJ13Ls

Looks better than Shaft's butchering.

Looks pretty good.

name even one individual currently active in any discipline who is a greater hack than isin

I have no idea what this is about but dat rabbit butler

The story of Juuni Taisen involves a group of 12 warriors, each of whom is patterned after one of the animals of the Chinese zodiac. The 12 square off in harrowing, battle royal death match, and the sole survivor of the war will be granted a single wish.

I don't know if he's a hack, but he is indeed overrated

Is there a reason why this isn't covered by that Nisioisin network?

Network?

SHAFTs butchering sells better than your favourite anime ever did and this will.

Looks like edgy garbage. Dropped.

My favorite anime is Your Name though.

Your favourite anime is shit.

>battle royale

I wish.

>anything that isn't SoL moe girls is edgy
Grow up kid.

What an edgy teenager.

>Nisio HGW
Now we're talking

that's one thick rabbit

Lots of anime original material in that trailer.

Have you read the original material then?

What stuff is original?

The shit Shaft puts out only continues to sell because it has Nisio's name attached to it.

Watch how well this does.

Basically all the backstory, it's only briefly mentioned in the novel.She killed her sister and replaced her in this battle royale. Looks like they'll going to be adding an episode worth of anime original backstory and make it 2 cour.

I can't imagine even this is going to bomb, but unlike Monogatari and Zaregoto, Juuni wasn't a mega-popular series to begin with.

You can't seriously be defending the content Shaft has been putting out recently, right?

Seo

I hope he'll be as entertaining as his design.

Sure why not, there isn't really anything wrong with it.

How does it feel to be that far up Shaft's ass?

That's the one I haven't watched

Then you probably shouldn't be defending Shaft's recent work on Nisio productions.

Akane is the killer.

Like Medaka Box, Juuni Taisen is published by Shueisha and I don't think Kodansha/Aniplex have anything to do with it.

But that's wrong.

>spoiler
how did you get confused at that reveal

The "Akane" we know is still the killer. It's not like she was the real Ibuki Kanami in the first place.

Also, it was the dumbest twist in Zaregoto anyway.

Oh boy, the threads for this one are gonne be a shitfest

Fun fact. Hikaru Nakamura was the artist for the oneshot manga and came up with designs for the 11 losers for fun since the one shot manga was only about the winner deciding what to wish for. When Nisio saw them he decided to write a novel about what actually happened in the battle royale and based their personalities on her designs.

So sales matter to you or not?

Who was twelve?