White women appreciation thread

>White women appreciation thread
They are our mothers
They are our daughters
They are our sisters
And mothers of our children
They are our wives
And they are OUR people.

Show them some love and respect and stop attacking our own people.

I want to grab my fiancé right fucking now u bastard

Trad af

STFU

You know you love pink cock instead!

Fück the white race and the 14-88 cause!!!!!!!

All white nationalists are closet queers!

They cannot stomach the thought of a world without little blond boys with piercing blue eyes.

Like this.

Dumbest shit I ever heard, you mentally ill, degenerate freak

But they know there is no other kind of human, besides a white woman, who can make them and have therefore set up a complex system of oppression and enslavement of all women who can burn in the sun.

Well, I’m pretty and only my mother is white, SO THERE!!!

White knights always have been traitors.

Half breeds are disgusting.

stop talking of your sick pleasures gayboi

All the Nazis were secretly gay for him and each other!

If they are then maybe they should start acting like it.

Why? Because we have the best of both races???

Fück your pagan symbols too.

At least the “Jesus told me” crowd is a little more respectable.

Does it bother you that you're ugly ?

Oy vey

friendly MGTOW post coming through

I’m beautiful!

Must be hard not having a dad around desu

I have a dad, he’s just not white.

>you need to be 18 or older to post here
MODS

Says the mentally ill faggot

Nigger

I’m 34 dumbass!

Do you think white women ever come together to show their appreciation for white men?

No, they do not. They in fact work against us and spite us at every turn.

Fuck white women. They are even worse than kikes.

Yes.

The word kike makes us women want nothing to do with you btw.

Speak for yourself, I’d rather have no man at all than a white one with blue eyes!!!

You're not even a woman, or a human, at this point. You are a parasite on society

Nothing screams “IM EVIL” like the use of those slurs in a sentence.

Damn she must be freezing.

Listen half breed lesbo. Healthy, proud white women hate the kikes just as much as any healthy, proud white man. Your sub human half with your room temperature IQ will never understand this.

I’d rather have a black man with an IQ of 20 than a white man who says that word and has read Mein Kamp.

You're sad

She could probably use some warming up

Mama would kill me if I bought a pillow like that!

That's because you're a half breed, faggot supporting, dumb bitch. We expect this from your kind.

Is that Sara Underwood?
Also, contributing with our pride

Not sure, but here's one for you, Serbian brother

No, actually I’m an American as opposed to a Nazi wannabe. The Allies didn’t defeat Germany so their grandchildren could glorify the enemy.

>tfw white gf
>the most leftist idea she has is enviromentalism

Thanks, I love Henriette. Saw her last on our national day in this traditional dress. When I look at her I can feel everything that's good in the world

I find it hypocritical that the same people who would never let their brown-eyed “white” daughter date a black man, would have no problems with her polluting the lineage of a blue-eyed man.

Beautiful and armed, a dangerous combination

Looks albino.

eh, didn't mean to meme flag there

No, they defeated Germany so that we could all enjoy hell on Earth.

Have you ever taken a statistics course? The chart (like most here) doesn't say anything supporting your idea. White people are the majority in the US, so as a percent of newlyweds they would obviously have the lowest interacial marriage number.

I do not know why I would try to teach an american statistics, but your image memes will not make up for the fact that your marriage/birth rate is plummeting and your young women idolize black men.

Thank You, women

/Pussy Worship General/

They defeated Germany so this man wouldn’t take over the world. I just wish they’d gotten to him before he killed himself so we could know what his dick and bowel movements were really like.

Vodka for breakfast

Nope. The Americans fought the Germans because Japan bombed Pearl Harbor and England fought Germany because Winston Churchill's Jewish bankers sucked him into it. Germany believed the US would fully support the Germans, which many of us did. But Evangelical Christian's who believe kikes are the chosen ones.....

He looks pretty white to me.

>24 posts by this ID
>claims to be a gril
>further more, a pretty one (because your mommy told you so)
I see no tits posted
gtfo bitch

Does Soros pay you too? I only get paid for posting mutts, or perhaps you have another employer?

Good for her!!! No need to protect or coddle boys in the womb!!! I hope he is sickly as can be!