I Win

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/ndejmo.mp4
henrymakow.com/2018/02/Mossad-Chabad-Deep-State .html
investmentwatchblog.com/bombshell-confirmed-broward-county-deputies-were-ordered-to-stand-down-then-all-radio-communications-were-cut-off-while-the-shooting-continued/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this kid is a nigger.

is this Christian Bale?

You're caught.

my.mixtape.moe/ndejmo.mp4

400% 4K HD picture of David Hogg

He is a psycho, but he does not capture the spirit of America.

if we give up our guns we win

If someone as uncharismatic, uncomfortable, shallow minded, and ugly as David Hogg can win, then surely there’s hope for us all.

Hogg is NRA sleeper agent confirmed.

Look at that hairline!

visionary. leader. patriot.

Is this real?

Seems like it. The one originally posted on instagram has already been removed. If it drops off sendvid you know something is up lol. Why try to cover it up if it's fake lol.

Has anyone seen his birth certificate?

Patrick Bateman looking motherfucker is going to go absolutely nuclear and kill every single gun owner.

Mossad-Chabad-Deep State Behind "Operation Parkland"

"Far from being a victim, David Hogg was one of the forward observers of the joint Israeli-CIA death squad sent to Parkland, ensuring that sufficient numbers of his classmates were killed. "The Jewish-born Cruz was likely recruited by the Shomrim secret society to be a patsy for the commando raid and was brainwashed at Chabad House.

henrymakow.com/2018/02/Mossad-Chabad-Deep-State .html

Why so many JEWS at the center of the Parkland massacre?

CONFIRMED: Broward County deputies were *ORDERED* to stand down… then all radio communications were cut off while the shooting continued

investmentwatchblog.com/bombshell-confirmed-broward-county-deputies-were-ordered-to-stand-down-then-all-radio-communications-were-cut-off-while-the-shooting-continued/

Hogg gots a purdy mouth...!

nice 17 year old receding hairline bucko.
Age app puts best guess at 24 years old.
He admitted to being 25 when he was being recorded on snapchat last night

shut up Wesley

This guy is 17 and he looks like he had been paying a mortgage for ten years already.

You win the cuck of the year award.

Congratulations.

Here's your complementary BBC.

kek

>got the Republican party to consider gun control measures
In the end he won. Now both parties are supporting gun control. Your only choice is whether you want it fast or slow.

I suspect it is a sarcastic response.