Your mom

He poos! He scores!!!

OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH!!!!

Angry german kid?

no, hanz

this is probably what most people here look like

this is the average person on Sup Forums
who comments whiter than you,mohammad

This person needs to be on a watch list.

oh i already am under a watchlist. the illuminati stalk me.

>who wants to be my gf?
Are you an AI?

no.

do we have another case of a supreme gentlemen

Dude I fucking know who you are and I bet no one else does. You'v been coming here a long time and I saw the video of police shooting at you and you jumping out of a window

yeah.

Looks like slavic rapebaby with too much body fat, so probably.

it's only fate that I saw your picture and clicked on this thread, I was just about to go to sleep because its 3am here and right before I clicked X I saw your pic. I've talked to you before in many other threads, hope you are doing well, stay strong brother.

What a shame

we have edited the sub-directives of the simulation to remove his wife from existence, but left his memories of her intact.

poo'd

M8, with a face like that your right hand will be making excuses b4 too long.

What people don't know is that this is a subtle meme in and of itself considering Florian Kroll's (OP's) Case

Maybe, but post dick + balls or GTFO

wow is this really M00t, the creator of Sup Forums? It's an honor to meet you.

I know that guy too. I watched the live-stream where you burned your TV....

You're also the guy with the r9k and pol gangstalking threads.

Goodspeed you crazy bastard!

That video is legendary. Just make a tinder that features that vid and ask for a chick to escape the cops with. Some crazy bitch will bite.

had to check the archives to refresh my memory...
is this really him?

yes, its really me. time stamp can be delivered but its a hassle for me.

OP Suffers from High Functioning autism and has debilitating Schizoprenia, he tried to get shot by the german SEK, and attempted to burn down his apartment but only destroyed his PC. This is the basic rundown.

Now he thinks his mom is leeching his life energy and wants her dead.

>youtube.com/watch?v=9IX1v1U_xPg

face of autism

He's not a mutt. Just a bit slavic.

brown eyes.....

Nothing burns more than hot poo

bugger the unichan archive link seems to be broken

i didnt even know there was a unichan archive.. :O

yeah, /x/ had your address too

i know, i posted my adress. but im living elsewhere now.

What does his facial expression convey, Sup Forums?

Me UwU

LA CREATURA.

are you even legit?

Hanz, this isn't a dating site. Go to /soc/ if you MUST attempt this farce on Sup Forums

i tried on /soc/ too to no avail.

Sup Forums is better, more popular and its my favourite board.

yas

You look like a school shooter

Go shoot up a bunch of shitskins in your local town and you will get hundrets of marriage proposals to your prison cell.

I love smell of poo in the morning

cool join discord gg/r8f3AMu and we'll go from there.

No one you fat blob of shit.

the eternal Bavarian

youtube.com/watch?v=iOV7d5Paqb0

>Sup Forums is better, more popular and its my favourite board
But it's not a dating site. Have you considered you're going about this the wrong way? You don't waltz into Radio Shack and try to order a pound of maggots for fishing, you go to the correct shop. Try Craigslist or Tinder, because all you'll get here is abuse.
t. Weebmaster

i tried everything else. i only have chances when i come unexpected.

shed some weight, clean your skin, get a normal haircut and i might consider being your girl(male)f

so u interested?

Give me your cummies.

Internet isn't providing companionship? Then try leaving the house and be proactive about it, instead of sitting downcast on the internet and merely wishing that the ladies will come to you.

no problem, just give me something where i can contact you or go to discord gg/r8f3AMu

cute desu
seriously lose some fat and you'll be ok

in real life i am deeply socially inept. on the internet i feel safe and i can be how i really am.

Typical pole

why are you looking for a Sup Forumswaifu.. .what happened to Mia?
did you make something happen to her?

kill yourself,faggot

she just disappeared. but while posting Sup Forums someone posted claiming to be her and she claimed to have received a call from someone claiming to be a doctor and telling her not to meddle with me.

you mad.

Don't do this m8, it could be used against you
You will need to change at least one of strategies here then. Try harder on Tinder etc, review your profile etc. Or become more socially active. Wanking off on demand
in your Discord channel for the pleasure of gays pretending to be women is not going to help, it will only make you feel worse about your situation.

Be safe and be nice.

penis size?

i dont want to wank off to gays. i just use this as a way for people to contact me. i would talk to them in private if they wre serious about this.

i tried online dating for years and it didnt work. its the illuminati. so i must go somewhere where its unexepcted.

german standard.

here's a pic tho:

Is this gen z dating circa 2018 now? Go on internet and E-beg? Lol

Go home luke

its been going on for some time user.

Well, I wish you luck. I'm on your Discord already and may pop in later, but I've not been on Discord much this year.
All the best, m8

this and lose some weight and you'll do just fine

ok, see ya around buddy!

the degeneracy in this thread is off the charts

I thought kekistanis were better than this.

HANZ! Weren't you supposed to kill yourself buddy?
Remember, Florian; there is no spoon

kys cuck, hans is /ourschizo/ and is part of the collective autism that powers this board

yeah i already transmitted my money to my paypal and in a few days i decide if i kill myself, if nothing good happens before that.

thanks mite!

Hawt

You can find a plain jane gf.

feel free to contact me if ur interested.
u might even live in my home, we own a house and theres room for a gf.

>We
What.

its a building with multiple independent living spaces and my mom lives downstairs, i will later inherit the house. its close to berlin if you like that btw.

OP looks like Private Pyle from Full Metal Jacket.

he lives with his mom why the fuck are you even surprized

technically i have my own living situation. i pay rent to my mom. its just because i will inherit the building later.

kek now ukrainian girl is not interested anymore.

oh well, fate will guide me!

pls no bully Hanz

>girl

hoping for the best, m8! :D

i burned my previous apartment where i lived alone and after that no one wanted to take me anymore so now i have to live in our building that we own again. and the plan is to inherit the building later.

im gonna kill myself if i dont get a gf.