Putin: US plans to deploy 5 cruisers, 30 destroyers near Russian borders

rt.com/news/420152-putin-us-deploy-borders/

Other urls found in this thread:

sputniknews.com/russia/201803011062103713-putin-address-federal-assembly/
rt.com/news/420103-putin-federal-assembly-address/
rt.com/news/420171-nukes-us-russia-attack/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

babies first OP

Nothing will happen, you sperg. No go and kill some politicians.

>:(

fake as fuck

You do realize that RT is funded in whole or in part by the Russian government right?

Looks like he's doing a BIG big speech live now (RT), including about new types of weapons Russia already developed:
sputniknews.com/russia/201803011062103713-putin-address-federal-assembly/

Putin on Country's Hypersonic Weapons
The president stated that Russia's new hypersonic system has already been deployed in the South of the country since December 1, 2017.

(Nuclear powered missile?)
Putin About New Russian Cruise Missile, Warhead
The president revealed that Russia was developing a small nuclear warhead that can be carried by cruise missiles. He stated that in late 2017, the country successfully tested a nuclear-powered missile, explaining that it is a new type of armament.

Good thing Hillary wasn't elected, we'd be in WW3 at this point

Thanks pentagon shill.

rt.com/news/420103-putin-federal-assembly-address/

You do realize that every news outlet is funded by somebody and supports the funders intrest.

Sort of wish she would have been and could finish the US once and for all with Obama's degeneracy at peak.

its just weird that the only news org reporting this military advance on russia is russian..

Yeah but just so you are reminded. I don’t know how big of a threat Russia is to Germany, but here in the States the Kremlin hacked our election and attacked our democracy. Take anything that propaganda machine reports with a hefty grain of salt.

Based Russia just BTFO the EU and Amerimutt kikes.

rt.com/news/420171-nukes-us-russia-attack/

So your burger polticians telling you that the Russia is a number 1 threat to the USA is not weird? Or them just talking and not doing anything to neutralize that threat is not weird?

well it is their border right? surely they are not putting troops on the other side of the globe in sovereign countries, like certain other countries are they?

I always say "Pick and choose your poisons knowingly" Sorcha Faal, RT, Sputnik can have morsels of tainted truth from time to time. This is the fake news of other countries, so their intentions a fastened to their sleeve just like every other propaganda machine

We know that Russia is the most dangerous ally for the US to attain for the globalist agenda.

Very true. I’m not saying CNN or Fox are infallible, but it’s best to shop your news around for a bit of all different angles. Know where their biases lie, but also don’t immediately disregard a story just because it comes from a news source you dislike.

Funny how the US is the evil nation that it constantly claims to be fighting against.

Based Russia.

Yea, "Some lies have truth, some truths are lies"

Some lies are intentional misinformation, some truths are distractions/diversions/polarizing topics. Or even counterintelligence operations. Like how they are reopening this Thomas Wales murder case... I'd bet all my shekels that they are just going to exonerate Israel. This is the strongest of all the "Conspiracy Theories"

its just the narrative the retards are pushing, at the public intelligence briefing not too long ago im pretty sure china was singled out as the biggest US threat

The US Elites =/= The US Citizens

We are at a point where or government is at ends with us because it wants to take money from corrupt entities while we suffer for their corruption

US doesn't care that much about Ruskies as compared to the Chinese.

>US is the evil nation
>He says as his own nation prepares to genocide his stupid commie ass.

>btfo russkis in Syria a few weeks ago
>established we will be staying in the Middle East indefinitely
>helping our based Saudi bros out and putting pressure on Iran
>getting a clean DACA bill for based dreamers
>common sense gun laws after years of inaction
>ISIS is defeated
>saved $1200 in taxes this year
>wall to be announced
>red wave incoming
seriously, we just can't stop winning.

Gaze upon your impending fate

Lol Russia still has no hope against America. Hypersonic ballsack or not. Russia is a 3rd world country..

Oh for sure. They can't wait to nuke the chinks and pay not a single dime for all the debts they took. The difference is that USA and China trade with each other.

Wot

Haven’t heard of that Wales case, I’ll check it out.
My biggest problem with the MSM is that they lie through omission too often. 24 hour news cycle and they spend half of it discussing what Trump tweeted that morning. Meanwhile babies are dying of cholera by the thousands in Yemen but God forbid Assad “gas” a few citizens. I remember after Trump bombed the Syrian airport, CNN openly praised Trump. Fareed Zakaria was practically orgasmic. I lost a lot of hope there.

imagine if this post wasn't ironic

so is america

Proxy fag.

I wish

just a fag