RUSSIA GOES 'MY TOMAHAWK BETTER THAN YOURS'

In the latest speech Putin has revealed that a new, nuclear-powered cruise missile is not only being developed, but also isn't being tested.
The missile has not been named yet, has been said to lack maximum range and possess unpredictable trajectory.

WE TOMAHAWK YOU ACROSS THE GLOBE NOW

(Pic related but not of the rocket)

Among other announcements, laser weaponry was said to be fielded in the military. Sarmat rocket is being tested.

"Nobody wanted to listen to us then, so listen now."

Other urls found in this thread:

vesti.ru/doc.html?id=2991855
archive.is/BXsr8
counter-currents.com/2018/01/british-israelism-to-christian-identity-the-palestine-campaign-how-jewish-behavior-alienates-its-most-fervent-supporters/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I can see what you were trying to say when you posted this, but Ivan, you seriously make no fucking sense.

Keep making your missiles and stuff, while we build infrastructure, skyscrapers, AI, etc.

>an Australian scolds me for not being good at English
What's next, you'll say I should drink less?

Who cares?

I never knew AI could be male and Asian and butcher British girls for kebab meat...

Interesting applications of technology. Reminds me of the russian drone nuclear torpedo.

An autonomous submarine thing was also mentioned. I think that might be what you're talking about unless they have two similar projects going.

Nuclear propulsion is stupid if you arnt using it in space. I hope this is space technology you are developing. If it's actually a story about nuclear propulsion weapons then it is fake news meant only to make Russian nationalists feel relevant.

I got it, they've built it on a moon base established in 2015, that's why nobody knew.

>What's next, you'll say I should drink less?
pretty sure slav blood is 4% ethanol

Better than me blood 4% Zika It's been said to be powered by nuclear means, not propulsed, if I am not wrong.

please ignore the mongol midget and anything he says

and pussy ass bio weapons ... Infrastructure hahah dont make me laugh

>it is powered
What is IT?

Nah, just go to the dentist.

you bio weaponry infrstructure can be seen from space you the faggiest off all faggots in the planet

>is not only being developed, but also isn't being tested.

so it isn't being developed then, mate

you fight like pussy ass fuk with no honor since time immemorial

A 'low-flying cruise missile with stealth capabilities, a miniaturized nuclear power source and a nuclear warhead'. Specifications weren't given as it isn't even officially given a name yet. Putin recommended to send your suggestions to the MoD.

50 years ago: Russia vs America would destroy the world

10 years ago: Russia vs America would destroy the world

1 year ago: Russia vs America would destroy the world

Today: Russia vs America would destroy the world

So.. nothing has changed then.

I'm not British though.
That's a typo, phoneposting is a sin, I know.

Russia hasn't made anything since vodka. Putin is lying his drunk ass off.

Here's you a bit of sense. We'll crack down your idle white asses even in a arsehole like NZ

Tomahawk? Isn't that like 1990s technology?

>nuclear-powered cruise missile
>nuclear-powered
>cruise missile

Wait what?

CANT WAIT for SpaceX to Get us to Mars, then their will be an economic driving force to increase development of faster space travel :D

welcome to the election campaign, where everyone makes a clown out of themselves

Made Trump president.

Got proof?

Your guess is as good as mine. No details were given on how exactly it works, for obvious reasons.

All of your left and some of your right screeching about it.

Cunt I’m drunk now and can’t understand you.
Yobtveyu mat
Kushit moi balshoi huey gulaboi

They say the missile was tested in 2017. Launch was successful.

It will be able to be in air almost indefinitely (wtf), travel in unpredictable trajectory to any point on the planet.
vesti.ru/doc.html?id=2991855

don't believe what the media tells you bud

someone please call /k/ this OP is fucking embarassing

If you have fucking miniature nuclear reactors the applications in civilian life are almost limitless. You could but them on commercial air planes and trucks.

>cunt I'm drunk now
Why am I not surprised?

>LAM
>has been said to lack maximum range and possess unpredictable trajectory

Please tell me the missile has a speaker that repeats "cyka blyat" over and over.

The US was developing one in the 1950's (SLAM missile) and design issues showed it wasn't practical. Unless the Russians have some novel reactor design I doubt this progressed past artist's conception.

>put a reactor in a truck
>Mahmoud the driver learns from Sweden
>nuclear trucks of peace

>OP is embarrassing
>the bullshit that mongoloid midget clone is babbling about isn't

>cruise missile with stealth capabilities, a miniaturized nuclear power source
So one missile is gonna be more expensive than an average russian city then.

if the terrorists got blown up by this they'd be out there the next day to gather the radioactive debris to make some kind of nuclear device

>pot meet kettle
You’re not surprised because you’re not sober and lack the speedy processing needed for cognitive wit

he was talking about satan 2, if you can't comprehend something its your own problem

They shall use it responsibly and only blow up civilized people with it.

Upon blasting your guts only. It also imitates dialects

>a Russian calls somebody a mongoloid in a derogatory manner
Pot calling kettle black.
Considering it is mentioned to be unseen to currently fielded anti-missile and anti-air, it's probably not meant for ordinary snackbars.

Putin wouldn't use state of the art missiles to kill terrorists. You can just use any dumb ass bombs like they do in Syria (just put some cheap add-ons on dumb bombs to make them smart).

That isn't a huge milestone these days.

Guided missiles are absolute ass for use against anyone with a missile defense systems precisely because maneuverability sacrifices speed.

And even ICBMs can get sniped with an EKV. Call me when Russia announces they've got stealth satellite and rods from god tech working.

>laser weapons, already in the army
>nuclear powered cruise missiles
>satan 2
It seems it's you who doesn't comprehend anything

it's not a first though , if i remember correctly , Russia had a bomber powered with a nuclear reactor that could fly for a very long time in the air , but it was not only dangerous for the crew but practically useless in case of war.
this new missile just seems like a meme missile to me , everyone knows strategic weapons should costs the fewer money the better so you can spam it at the enemy , making an expensive missile that can't be mass-produced is absolutely retarded , and anti-missile systems can even intercept a ballitic missile nowadays.
oh and last thing , this meme missile has a flaw : if you destroy the russian satellites it can't be guided anymore.

Here are some interesting bits of info.

Putin and Kremlin wanted Trump to win. In short, draining the swamp is in Russia's interest.

Putin did not make Trump president. Trump did most of the work (if not everything) himself, with his money and his great team. I don't think any other man could have pulled it off in US.

But... There's a high a chance that it was Russia who hacked the emails. Though nobody can prove it with 100% certainty that it was Russian government (that's why all those reports say "highly likely", etc.). Why high chance? Because it's relatively easy, it's relatively safe (no 100% proof it wasn't 400 lbs genius from X country or from Russia not related to government), done right it's effective, and if you look at 2016, a group called Fancy Bears published emails from sports showing double standards / exposing corruption there (this was at the time when they wanted to ban Russia from 2016 games and banned paralympics team).

But it shouldn't matter who hacked the emails. What matters is the content and their authenticity. The content can be verified mathematically for many emails (DKIM) and nobody doubted its authenticity. Americans should be thanking Russia for exposing the corruption (if Russia did it). And US meddled and meddles in many countries (incl. pic related).

Actually our President made a clear statement. And it's a challenge. Underestimated.

I can shit lightning balls. Come and see.

Leave us out of this.

nice.

But are these missiles actually gonna be used?
Or is it a gigantic waste of money and effort?

>Implying the crazy Russians didn't just outright build a SLAM copy.

You know, the project pluto engine tests *were* successful, fwiw

Even North Korea landed a man on the Sun already. Truly a country of peaceful exploration. And only Putin continues to threaten the rest of the world with nuclear weapons.

Your whole post ignores the timeless fact that nobody likes a smart arse

Would be great, we like wild nature and relict species. But its impossible to set you apart

ANGLO-ISRAEL

British-Israelism: This is the source of all White infighting. A bunch of filthy British Anglos who believe they are the chosen Jews of God. British-Israelism made its way into America then later morphed itself into what is called 'Christian Identity' in the United States. At one point it had up to 2,000,000 followers in the US. They view Europe as the enemy of the Jews. They're also closely connected to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Salt Lake City, Utah.

This is the British garbage the Black Hebrew Israelites replicated when creating their own version of WE WUZ.

One of the Anglo-Jews top publications is thetrumpet.com which continuously pumps out anti-Europe insane hysteria. Particularly anti-German hostility written in articles like archive.is/BXsr8 (Germany Is Conquering NATO) Retarded claims of "evil Germans" inside "biblical prophesy" are routine.

Notable Anglo-Jews:
Herbert W. Armstrong (1892–1986), American founder of the Worldwide Church of God
Robert Bradford (1941–1981), Methodist minister and Ulster Unionist politician
Alan Campbell (1949-2017), former Pentecostal pastor from Northern Ireland

>Additional reading:
British-Israelism to Christian Identity & the Palestine Campaign
counter-currents.com/2018/01/british-israelism-to-christian-identity-the-palestine-campaign-how-jewish-behavior-alienates-its-most-fervent-supporters/

Article highlights:
>The Trump administration recognizes the great potential that lies within Germany’s capacity to lead military missions, it is blind to the danger of empowering Germany.

>What does Germany do when it gets a strong military? Do you dare read its history and see? Once that military is in place, it will be put to use! This world doesn’t comprehend that because it doesn’t understand history and Bible prophecy. We just have to look at the truth to understand what we’re dealing with. Everything is moving at lightning speed.

WE WUZ ANGLO-JEW

>And even ICBMs can get sniped with an EKV
You're retarded

It don't even exist mate. We are literally north korea now.

One more embezzlement project for Putin & family, who cares.

Why you guys haven't mentioned we also got tigers?

Oh okay. Instead of lobbing nukes into space they flow low and avoid detection and nuclear power is to provide the ridiculous energy requirements. Seems like a weapon the Americans would already have if they were useful.

Who is it that Russia wants to hit with one stealth nuke? Is it to start wars between Indian and Pakistan?

how many years of MS paint until I can make one of those?

Would give a cruise missile global range and the fact that it flies low to the surface would decrease warning time.

Maybe for anti shipping?

It is essentially a rocket you can't counter as of yet. I think that's why it is at all being developed.

DAHNALD

oh no... now
T.I.G.E.R.S. will fall from the sky!

We can deactivate the atoms.

>Whites in SA are gonna be slaughtered
>Russia is going to nuke us all
> Europe and US are cucked and fucked by their own governments and kikes

I can't take it anymore.

I can't believe we are still in the cold war retardation.

i never really understood proofsters maymay

That's what cocaine withdrawal does to you, guys. Don't do cocaine.

US defence budget, my retarded polish frand.

Israel

So basically it'll never get used, just like all the other nukes?

nukes are used to prevent full scale war

Sounds like those doomsday rockets that leave everything behind them uninhabitable. Thought both sides had a sort of agreement not to develop these things.

yeah and the us promised to demilitarize if the soviet union collapsed lol

>while we build infrastructure, skyscrapers, AI, etc.
a russian missile could destroy all of this

>AI
What an outdated technology! We had them back in the 70's.
Perimeter, OGAS, Oniks, Moskit , etc.

Why are we not living in bunkers yet, Sven??

several euro countries actually care about their citizens and do actually have bunkers for most of them

switzerland for example

Switzerland is a natural fortified area.
Not surprisingly, they have an extensive network of shelters.

Welcome to the new nuclear arms race, boys.

OI M8 THOSE RUSKIES ARE JUS JELEOUS O OUR GLEAMIN INFRASTRUCTURE

The only thing you're building are huts for immigrants. Fuck off, retard