Twice should've been one of the kids taking UA's hero course instead of a villain

Twice should've been one of the kids taking UA's hero course instead of a villain

He's got a fun enough personality for it and his quirk has enough applications to keep it interesting. He certainly would've been better then Sugarboy.

>he's got a fun enough personality
You mean, he had until he got mad fucking identity issues, became a wreck with no sense of right and wrong, and forgot who he was?
Twice with his "fun" bipolar disorder would not be sane enough to get into UA or any hero course at all.
He would still be better than Sato though

Which students would be have gotten along with?

But wanting to be a hero doesn't fit well with his personality. You would have to change him. Which would ruin him.

>Twice
>not Moonfish

villains are cooler

I could see him at UA constantly surrounded by clones of himself, making weird situational comments that only his clones laugh at. That'd be a pretty good gag.

Otherwise and kinda said it all.

>That'd be a pretty good gag.
sounds about as bad as Hori's usual humor

I just don't want him to bite it. Twice is a good boy.

Headcanon that Mustard failed the entrance exam and that's why he's a villain

What could nerve gas do against a robot, which has no nerves?

Deku will save Twice from getting killed, Twice will clone Deku to defeat Overhaul, and the principal rat will offer Twice a job as a janitor in the school.
Deku will show that villains can be saved, Twice will be happy that heroes will save him and the principal will get 500 new janitors for the price of 1.

>Twice will clone Deku
G-guys, is this how Mirio gets OfA while Deku keeps OfA?

>You get a ONE FOR ALL, and you get a ONE FOR ALL, everyone gets a ONE FOR ALL

Truly, one power for all

Incorrect

>moonfish retains his odd manner of speech and hunger for human flesh as a student

>Moonfish accidentally bites one of Momo's momos during a test
>He doesn't latch off and starts chewing
>Momo doesn't stop him

That looks like the criminal from Detective Conan.

I want to give twice a BJ and cuddle with him after

A neat idea, but he'd get shoved into the background with the rest and wouldn't get to have as much character as he does now.

Also, he's one of the few characters that actually adds some weight to the notion that villains exist because society doesn't accept them. It's believable that his mental illness scares people off, or at least keeps him from finding help among non villains. It's hard to take the other villains who make that point seriously, especially when people with freakish physiology seem to be treated just fine.

Not that this series would be readable if it went that preachy.

>one of the kids

How did you feel when Twice and Toga showed up and helped save the arc?

Kiri is probably one of the few guys willing to tolerate his mental condition, and Kouda would probably his main shoulder to lean on about his problems.

He would've been better in Mineta's place

Would Shoto be Deku's Turk or would that role pass over to Lida?

Sure lets just remove everything that makes him an interesting character and make him a hero thats not even useful as one.

Shoto would be Dr Cox

Hey [B]eter say thot in French

How do we save Aoyama from this alien whore?

she likes it hard

That makes me wonder, are there at-risk heroes? Like, maybe they committed some minor crimes when they were younger, or they come from a bad family?

I wanna give Twice a big hug

Is there art like this of Deku?

>Kaminari
>jacked

There better not be, Deku is not a slut

this reminds me of how I can sometimes see my little bro's dick in his pants when he gets hard

>Lida

this is an easy way to get (you)'s

Twice definitely could have been a hero but his situation is complicated. It seems like he suffers from a complex and some sort of history with abuse. The two alone is enough to mess someone up but because of his quirk the things he kept bottled up manifested into reality. So not only is he in a pretty bad situation, he can't even get help because of all the battled emotions manifests and will lash out at the people who might want to help him. It doesn't help that people perceive him as insane when in reality he just has severe mental issues made worse by his quirk.

i belive he was pretty normal until the clone revelion against him

So what are some patrician team ups or ship? Pic very related.

Everyone in the UA heroics courses is expected to be at least that fit. Remember that asshole from the sports festival with the manipulation quirk? He was just a Gen Ed student until then and in his reappearance Deku noticed his arms got swole.

>Everyone in the UA heroics courses is expected to be at least that fit.
Yes, expected but not necessarily are. Kaminari, Mineta, Aoyama, and Tokoyami are twinks.

even all migth told the birb to lift

Kaminari and Tokoyami are pretty well off if the school trip arc and the locker room seem is to be believed. Also none of the students are really beefy except for Iida, Shoji, and Sugar.

I made this thing, it's a Bakugo suffering compilation. I don't know if something like this already exists, but I enjoyed making it anyway.

Well it doesn't change the fact it's near impossible for him to seek help from normal people because his perk goes haywire the moment he feels any sort of stress. It's honestly quite sad that people instantly pin him as a villain or insane just because his perk is near impossible to control so long as he stays true to his emotions. Even his costume is just a mental protection, it just allows him to pretend he's sealed tight and that he can't split when under stress.

Kaminari, Mineta, and Aoyama are long range support, they keep their distance from their foes and they don't fight alone. Tokoyami is a close/mid-range fighter who has a stand to do his fighting for him. It makes sense for them to be a bit scrawnier than the front line fighters like Kirishima and Bakugou. I'm curious why Shinso showed up so jacked in his recent appearance. Since everyone caught onto his quirk has he been forced to rely on beating people up like Knuckleduster?

thanks user always apreciate your collage

Bakugou and Ochako strike a balance of soft and prickly.

Why does anyone actually like him though? Is it just because they want to fuck him?

muh development

that's the excuse but in truth it's just tumblrinas or Sup Forums homos (same thing really) wanting to get explosively assraped

How do you pronounce the "mt." in Mt. Lady?

I pronounced it Mount lady.

>tfw you don't really hate bakugo
>but you don't really think his character is the best either

i acknowledge his development but i also don't think he's a saint the way the fujos/tumblrfags make him out to be. he's still a sperg even though i'll give him credit for not going the villain route

mount

He's tolerable, mostly because no one really takes his shitty attitude seriously. I don't why people have him as their favorite though, he's just been such a dick for most of the series.

I pronounce it as "Mantvellan" to keep it in line with the original text

you can like a character and acknowledge he have a shit personality

>those boys are twinks
I beg to differ

No idea, his character is dog shit. There is nothing likable about him. Arc types of his character have been done better. Monoma is better because he does it for his class, yet everyone hates him more in nip land. Nips have shit tastes.

l used to find him tolerable and even funny before the narrative bent over backwards to accomodate him during his rematch with deku

pretty much gave me strong yeah sorry vibes for the first time, l hope it was a simple misstep but l doubt it

>Literally a toxic pussy
>Kirishima is one of the few who could handle it
>tfw Mina will never slowly melt your dick with her acid

I think Bird wants to play with Denki and Ojiro

>skiny birb
>dwarf mneta
>you cant see kaminari's bod
>aoyamo not there
you ddint prove shit

>Overhaul could just steal whatever makes other quirks function and become AFO-lite
>Instead, his last ditch effort at survival is to become Tien

The look of absolute terror of Bakugou's eyes when he is being assimilated by goo villian is still my favorite. Hope we get to see him so helpless and scared again desu

>the principal will get 500 new janitors for the price of 1.
Kek

>No Shouji
damn you Hori

I like when he gets punched in the gut by All Might
The only man he looks up to slaps his shit with no remorse

Besides being very risky, it also involves killing your subordinates and leaves him as a horrific Resident Evil monster, whereas AfO looks pretty normal.

the whole sequence was super satisfying
>acts like a bitch because he's butthurt again
>gets rekt and is forced to cooperate
that's how he should be treated everytime

>Mirio's original quirk was a collision glitch
>he gets a new quirk through a duplication glitch

well i don't necessarily like his character either because he's pretty much portrayed as this unlikable sperg who literally cannot work with anyone at all and probably should have been sent to juvy or some shit from the very beginning

and it's sort of weird how people in the story tend to narrate/monologue about how "actually guys, you think he's a raging moron, but he's actually smart" and he is in some cases but... it's the fact that sometimes this is told to us and not shown (this happened a lot during the sports festival)

don't get me wrong, i love the moments where he actually gets some important development like when he gave deku advice on how to improve shoot style, but i feel like i'm having a hard time liking this character because of how unrealistic this kid's personality is

There's nothing stopping him from take the quirks of people who aren't his subordinates - heck, he could just use the temporary quirk removal drug to capture people so he can steal their quirks.
We also haven't seen that there's any risk involved at all. He's remade Eri before and she's just fine (physically)

>lost to Deku
>literally had a panic attack
I forgot about that, sasuga kacchan

>this happened a lot during the sports festival
>he chose mina to counter todo ice
>he make a combo atack using mina and tape to get back their headbands
>he discovered birb weakness and kirishima weakness
>he didnt lose his calm and keep aleart while figthing uraraka doging all her surprise atacks

Pretty shitty collage quality thou. Your not collage-kun, but you tried.

Don't remind me

None of these make him a good character though. Only shows he is a competent or talented fighter. Literally a gary stu.

Aoyama probably falls asleep to fantasies about raping Mina every night

I always make them shitty, it's usually less of an issue when I have more panels to work with.

Or he just has a really kinky acid fetish

>actually guys, you think he's a raging moron, but he's actually smart

>no Sero
What's even the point?

>mina
that doesn't really take a genius to figure that out tho
>combo attack
it literally just seemed like bakugo's autistic tunnel vision caused him to think of something rather than actual calculated strategy (i.e. monoma easily baits this dude throughout the cavalry battle)
>birb and kirishima weaknesses
again doesn't take a genius to figure those out, if anything he literally just had to keep being a raging tard in his fighting style and that's how he won, maybe with kirishima he backed off to tire him out but still
>uraraka fight
i'll give you that, he seemed less of a tard in this match

this pretty much just tells me he's had a lot of combat experience via practicing with his quirk, but it doesn't really tell me much about the kid's intelligence/smarts

the only things that tipped me off to his intelligence were: a) when he was watching deku vs. todoroki, he quickly noticed todoroki's limit in only using ice and b) his speech about how quirks are physical abilities too or something. everything else is just shit like aizawa/deku commenting to the reader about how he's actually got a method to his madness

you are uncapable to give him credit becuase you dont like him

>mfw Bakugou appears again after the arc
It was fun while it lasted.

what do you mean, i already gave him credit for development in a couple instances

maybe he's just not as great of a character as some people are making him out to be

Bakufags just want to insert as him.

no is like todo froze the entire school in the beginig of the race and nobody tougth about a way to counter him in the cavalry batle exept bakugou and you just keep saying a retard could come up whit that strat

>Bakugou was the only one that got past Shoto's frost wave
Okay bakufag.

who else thougth about that grapefag

i mean, i like the part where he doesn't go the sasuke route, that's pretty cool

well i'm pretty sure everyone was trying to figure out a way to counter todoroki, and bakugou did choose mina but... it doesn't seem like that decision would really require a lot of brain power? i mean the only reason (i think) people couldn't think of a way to counter todoroki in the race was because his quirk is just OP in terms of ridiculous AOE, but mina isn't a direct counter to the AOE portion -- she's a counter to ice. if there was a way to counter the actual fast-as-lightning AOE portion of the move and bakugou figured that out, i'd be impressed, but choosing the girl who can melt shit with her quirk as a minor precaution against todoroki? it's not the most innovative strategy a person can think of, but it's a good strategy nonetheless

>i like the part where he doesn't go the sasuke route
Yet

>Types in lower case
Okay grapefag.

oh it's that one sperg who thinks everyone who triggers him is grapefag, it's been a while

>lowercase

so you are implying theres a SINGLE user who belives every SINGLE shitposter is grapefag?

good point

it's one of those spergs

happy now you sperg

Did anyone else notice that there's three Hero Academy threads at the same time right now?