Fate

Why do Lancers always have to suffer?

>Vlad III
>D-rank Luck
There are no lucky Lancers

>There are no lucky Lancers.
Wrong.

Fuck he was one of my favorites. I guess there's still Mordred.

>liking shit Mode Red

What the fuck is that thing?

A vampire.

Apex?

A bloodsucker.

>Having trouble against this

Nrvnqsr would completely crush them, wouldn't he?

Dracula is pretty strong. They're lucky he didn't get out of the gardens.

>yfw fucking Prisma Illya has better animation then Apocrypha

You're underplaying how terrifying the Twenty-Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors are.

Frankly, Dracula is just a more limited and overall inferior version of the TATARI.

Jeanne d'Arc Alter Santa Lily had it pretty good

I don't get this meme
Apo has better animation than the ufo ones
Ufo just uses tons of filters, their animation is average at best

>Apo has better animation than the ufo ones

Apo animation is shit user and it's getting worse with each episode.

You are just getting fooled by the bloom and Photoshop filters

Where does rider keep pegasus when it's not needed when her NP is just the collar that controls it? How did a guy that's maybe not even real learn a sword technique akin to true magic by really autisticly hating birds? How did this series become as popular as it did when the original VN feels like the sort of dark and edgy deconstruction of the concept you'd only get after it'd been established for years?

There are many mysteries surrounding fate

Vasavi gg

No not really. F/Z and UBW had decent animation and good fights while Apo is all over the place. The Dracula fight was fucking shit.

meant for

Why do you like that retard?

Nope Servants are equal to the DAA with some exceptions the 7 Grand Servants + God telling King Hassan to kill them all would straight up crush the DAAs.

Not all Servants are equal, nor are all DAAs. Primate Murder, for instance, would take seven Counter Guardians to pacify.

Nrvnqsr's a monster.

What's not to like?

Nasu already said that the average DAA is just equal to a normal Servant.

>How did a guy that's maybe not even real learn a sword technique akin to true magic by really autisticly hating birds?
It's implied that back in the day people were better and more magical in essence, hence the bullshit feats and powers they have.
Also, Kojiro is very real, he's just not actual Sasaki Kojiro from the legend but a literally who farmer that managed to learn the technique during his lifetime. Throne just picked him for the role because of that.

CG were confirmed to be janitors Servants are above CG and stronger than them. It's been retcon/reestablished that most servants outside of Mata Hari and the other shittiers ones = DAA

>Nrvnqsr's a monster.
Any strong enough NP that kills more than 666 objectives would kill him though.

>Primate Murder, for instance, would take seven Counter Guardians to pacify.
Retconned long ago, Primate Murder is now Beast IV (which means he's solar system tier at worst)
DAAs aside from him, ORT and CM are just normal Servant tier for the most part.

where are the subs

Beasts don't exist in Tsukihime's world. The Primate Murder of that world isn't Beast class. He's just a monster that has an ultimate anti-primate authority.

It wasn't that bad though.

Primate Murder is just the second evolution before he goes to Beast IV so from Fou > PM > Beast IV

Why is he not absurdly strong? Theres so much shit that a normal vampire can do, and here we have fucking Count Dracula getting his ass handed to him.

Cause Karna and Achilles is there to keep him in check

>Dies to god hax
>Body desecrated
>Loses war

Don't compare something like this to the Twenty-Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors. The thing that makes Ancestors strong isn't their stats, but their bizarre abilities.

Under ordinary circumstances, for instance, TATARI is completely unkillable. He's defeated in Melty Blood thanks to a loophole and the presence of a True Ancestor. You can't defeat him with just power.

PM and ORT aren't really DAAs, they're creatures that killed a DAA and by default took their rank cause that's how their hierarchy works

Can't outhax Indian Chunni faggotry unless you're Christian.

A DAA is only a title. It's not a species or anything like that. If you're given the title of DAA, then you're a DAA. That's really all there is to it.

The only exception is Roa. The actual DAA and the Church are divided on whether he should be considered as one.

He was facing literal demigods. What did you expect?

I'm saying the original 27 top tier dead apostles that formed an association= an average servant, while things like ORT or Zelretch can vary wildly because they;re outsiders who happened to nab a title.

He was keeping up with two demigods, two great Archers and a saint.

Because he wasn't a """"""""""real"""""""""" vampire.

They're all pretty troublesome. How many Servants would be able to defeat TATARI? It's not about beating them in a fistfight, but overcoming their bizarre concepts and abilities. Most of them have annoying Reality Marbles. There are a couple shitters among them, like Trvhvmn, but a good number of them would be a real pain in the ass.

Well, I hear that they're undergoing some staff changes, so who knows what might happen? Trvhvmn might just be the first to go.

It's the most supreme rule and the only one that doesn't get broken constantly

It seems like a stalemate for most cases. DAAs can't keep a servant down (most of the ones in FSN and Zero are supposed to be well above average) and most servants wouldn't have anything specific to killing the DAA they're facing

liz didn't really suffer much

His performance against the servants wasn't that bad but why did he get punked so easily by the black keys.

I feel like only the strongest Servants would really be able to defeat a DAA easily. And even then, it's only under certain specific circumstances. TATARI's a pretty terrifying opponent. I mean, if Saber were its opponent, what's to stop it from materializing as Vortigern?

>Trvhvmn might just be the first to go.
I seriously doubt that as Blackmore is still a thing and Trvhvmn is there to make the whole Black and White Wing thing.

Even Karna, God that he is, had a miserable fucking life plagued by misfortune, coming to an inglorious end when he got backstabbed during a timeout.

I'm pretty sure that MB says that the fear needs to be propagated, so more than one person has to fear that.

I'm not sure if it's even possible for Karna to achieve victory. No matter how powerful he is, it's like the entire universe is out to fuck him over.

I want to buy him a drink.

Imagine if Shirou were his Master. He was pissed at Altria's situation, but if he saw what Karna went through, he'd probably be pretty angry.

He wins in Extella against many people in his sub story. He also wins against the party in GO both times they fight him, once they are captured and the other they have to flee.

Because they are super effective against vampires and gain further extra damage if they were of Christian faith.

He wasn't doing that great against the Servants though it's evident that Higashide regretted that in the book he went a bit too far.

And he gets punked that easily because Amakusa has a skill that makes Church sacraments super powerful.

what volume did Karna die?

Excalibur Proto wipes them easily once they decided to be a threat to Earth

5th

Individually, none of the DAA are a threat to the Earth. Killing the inhabitants of a city or two isn't enough to evoke the Counter Force. And there are plenty of DAA that you can't just kill with brute force, no matter how much power you have.

Jesus is super-effective against vampires.

That's pretty much what it boils down to
Neither side has means of killing the other, so it's just a stalemate

>here does rider keep pegasus when it's not needed when her NP is just the collar that controls it?
It's spawned when she cuts her throat, as the Pegasus was born when her Head was cut off.

How did a guy that's maybe not even real learn a sword technique akin to true magic by really autisticly hating birds?

How he learned the technique is hard to explain (brass tacks is he stumbled upon it accidentally whilst trying to kill birds) but in universe the person who stumbled upon the technique wasn't Sasaki, and Fake assassin is an amalgamation of a bunch of different people.

If yu-gi-oh taught me something, is that you can do the impossible when powered by autism

REGEND-OF-SAMURAI doesn't hate birds. He was just REALLY fucking bored.

the black keys where literally made to kill vampires

>ルーラーだ

What a tweest, colour me impressed.

why is some of the newer animation quality so poor?

A-1

Because they don't have B rank Luck and cockroach tier Battle Continuation.

Okeanos when?

Because A rank luck fuckers like Honda Tadakatsu and Diomedes would dominate everyone. There's no middle ground when it comes to lancers.

This show is pretty stupid.

Is TYPE-MOON messing around too much?

>People complaining about the DAA
Just summon Solomon and nobody could stop you. If the Moon can get curb stumped by a mage using Second Magic, Gaia and all the other Types must be bitches with Solomon around.

Type-Moon wouldn't be Type-Moon if they weren't messing around too much.

Man, what a big fucking mistake f/go is

>that team comp
Gawain WILL push your shit in

>Three Archers and a Berserker against a Saber

Uh huh.

>takes half damage from all attacks period
>gets two NP charge instead of one each turn, allows him to NP every other turn
>attack boosts out the ass
>his NP skill seals you so you can't run shenanigans if you let him keep getting it off
You need some sort of defensive pressure and stuns for that fight, only mashu is there to defend

>Why do Lancers always have to suffer?
it's in their contract
they never properly read the damn thing or show it to their lawyer to look over
it's really their own fault

Eli isn't from FGO though.

Actually it can get even worse, if altrouge somehow loses PM it'll grow out of being it's pet and eventually become Beast IV.

>le f/go is bad meme

That would only work if he had all of his rings.

N-No

If I am a poorfag with no catalyst, will I summon him?

I want Jannu and Shiro to fuck so bad

He finally put on his stupid cloak.

>2 saints fucking
but that's forbidden love

Will he free my dick from its oppression?

It's okay, Shirou isn't canon.

>meme

How strong is Karna in comparison to other servants?

F/GO is fun
Why do you guys hate it?