Delaney Tarr

This fucking bitch is one of those Twitter whores who wears those fake glasses you can get at hot topic or Spencer's for that nerdy girl chic look.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FTD_JykBO80
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

k

Would definitely unload inside her though

beauty AND brains!

If she doesn't suck my dick, I don't care about her

Women would rather look good than be good. It's all appearance to them.

she looks better without them

how me le reddit karma do i need for a girl like this!?

>nationally coordinated protest movement against guns forms within hours of shooting
Why is nobody else questioning this?

youtu.be/FTD_JykBO80

lol. soon they will walk in pairs and each slut or soyim will carry one lens.

I wanna cum so hard in her that the feminism is squeezed out by the force.

Remember the photos of girls before and after they go to college? Their SJW transformations? Wearing these glasses is the 1st stage..

She's going to have a shaved head, dyed hair, and a bunch of piercings and tattoos in a few years .. throw in some armpit hair for good measure

that's not the same girl you autistic robots.

I think most regular people have been suspicious from the beginning or they have grown tired of these kids.
If you look at all of their twitter followers, they are almost all baby boomer cat ladies along with a few dykes and soy boys thrown in.

Can someone explain this fad of glasses
They never make girls look better, only older and nerdier
Is it like a signal that they don't have to care about struggling with contact lenses like I do, they can flaunt their genetic deficiencies and Chad will still fuck them?

I'd fuck her if you know what I mean

Stage 1 of terminal SJWism

That the fuck kind of name is Delaney?

she is a tarr baby

but it's literally her though, go on her instagram ya damn dumb idiot
>being faceblind
no wonder you're an autistic virgin! sad!

>one of those Twitter whores who wears those fake glasses
being this muh of a virgin
yes the glasses are "fake". but they are not for seeing better. they prevent cum from getting into your eyes

you know how in the movie Avatar and Disney cartoons they use the big eyes to convey innocence. It is that one simple trick

she is not ?

I got it off her fucking Facebook you nigger. Go to her Facebook if you don't believe me faggot.

Give her to me for one night and she'll become pro-gun really quickly.

After living in Portland for a year the best thing I can come up with is that they are worn by people who are trying to look unattractive.

I guess. But they also imply older age, and genetic inferiority

Besides, many guys wear them too and you definitely don't want big eyes as a guy

>she turns 18 in July
>To celebrate the day of her birth I'm going to ram all 5 inches of my 56% into her doggy style while I finger fuck her asshole.
>I won't be using a condom either and certainly no pulling out; that would just be disrespectful.
>Afterwards, we'll hit the local outdoor range and put some .223s on target in a glorious display of liberty, while she contemplates if the rumbling in her belly is the first spark of life beginning to form, or just the sandwiches we ate earlier.

>who wears those fake glasses you can get at hot topic or Spencer's for that nerdy girl chic look.
No, she wears them to hide her ugly fucking eyebrows.

>They never make girls look better, only older and nerdier
You're a laughably silly retard. Glasses on the right girl is hot af (OP not so much).

It could be any hideous rapist really, doesn’t have to be you.

I was just guessing

Did you understand my post? It's halo effect. If you are good looking wearing a garbage bag on your head looks stylish. But they would look even better without it and even more so if you're average looking..stop talking like a normie

Most everyone IS questioning this obvious coordinated effort
But if you watch and believe tv, or Facebook /Twitter
You think everyone wants no more guns ever no matter the cost
Fuck the constitution

those are not prescription glasses.

>that dead eyed vacant stare

Your average rapist wouldn't be able to completely turn a girl into a mindless fuck doll that lives only to please her master.

>But they would look even better without it
And that's where you're flatly wrong. Depending on the girl (facial structure, eyes, hair style, etc) she can actually look more attractive with glasses (generally not the black rimmed problem glasses like OP). Same goes for short hair on girls. Some can pull it off well.

I agree. I think Tina Fey looks better with glasses.

those don't come anywhere near close to fitting her so she just looks like a retarded ape. it's like dumb fuck chink bitches who wear glasses made for white people so the glasses cover their mouths (like this dumb cunt in op) rather than their eyes.

What a shame! Such good looks and nothing inside the head!

man I would hate to meet her in an alley in a self-defense type situation.