IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING - FOR REAL!

Putin confirms Russia has developed "invincible nuclear missiles" - missiles that can't be intercepted!!

get digging your shelters folks!

source: bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-43239331

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/420171-nukes-us-russia-attack/
youtube.com/watch?v=fBNNlyI0Dn4
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doctors'_plot
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bong, I hope you knew there was no way to intercept 1000 incoming missiles anyway.

Why is this news? Russia invented invincible nuclear missiles 100 years ago. It's called Bolshevism. Destroyed everything in 1917000000 miles radius with no chance of recuperation ever.

plus Russia has deployed forces on borders! Holy shit - invasion of Europe?!!!

(((they may be responsible)))

With a 1,000 missile guns of some kind?...plus your own missiles with anti-missile gun protection at no cost.

but at least a few could be, saving so.e lives (in the immediate time anyway). But how about that (((odd one or two))) that could accidentally target Ukraine??

just the beginning.

Invasion is whats happening to your country now. You should honestly pray the Russians invade because even if their 1/5 of their soldiers raped a civilian, it would be more beneficial to what you have now, objectively. I'm 100% serious.

says the burger surrounded by spics.

and (((allies))) pulling all the strings. Where's your assault rifles now burgers!?

This is just the beginning of the new Bolshevik movement!

this.

well looks like its time to move back to the uk

>1000 missiles with 16 MIRVs each
>probably already hundreds of Rods from God with small payloads
meh. end it all

Even if it's true, it doesn't change the situation at all in terms of nuclear strategy between US-Russia and their respective allies. We both have strong first-strike capabilities as well as retaliatory capabilities strong enough to ensure that if either side uses its first-strike capabilities, the entire world would be dead (which would likely be the case even if neither side had the opportunity to strike back).

Even limited nuclear strategies are likely to kill the entire world. They were created prior to widespread knowledge of nuclear winter or the possibility of atmospheric ignition.

tl;dr nothing has changed. Any and all nuclear weapons are an existential threat to life on Earth.

so, ill never be able to have a davy crockett?
bummer

Let’s buy some off him. After all America gave them the uranium for this

Please save us from the shitskins.
All hail to Emperor Putin.

Time for the USA to have their military parade. Perfect response to Putin's speech.
In other words, "this is what we have(on show)"
Not just their dodgy computer generated impressions of their new military capabilities.

> be brit
> get invaded
> reach for your rifl-
> reach for your knif-
> try to make a snowba-

Lol you fuckers are doomed

the difference now is why/when they would use them

rt.com/news/420171-nukes-us-russia-attack/

Putin speech was basically
>Leave us alone
>autistic screeching

fuck this. embarrassing

There is no difference. Both the US and USSR/Russia have publicly stated deterrence policies while privately enacting first-strike policies for the last 50 years or so.

they edited it out of the article, it did say that these weapons can be used in response to a conventional attack or even a cyber-threat

Wake me up when I'm dead.

Right, but read and also there's the fact that "in response to a conventional attack " has been hollow rhetoric from both countries aimed toward the other and a bullying tactic from both countries aimed at weaker countries for the last 5 decades as well. The only difference now is that "cyber" has been added. The impact is the same. Posturing and bullying, nothing more.

Still wildly irresponsible, though.

>uk
hehe
do not advise

the cyber part is the part that was alarming though

No more alarming than the inclusion of conventional attacks but you're right that it's alarming.

at least with a conventional attack there would be proof of state actors - cyber attacks can and are spoofed in many, many ways

>we miss having the entire US nuclear arsenal pointed at us
Looks like MAD is back on the table.

Right, but it's posturing. You might be right about it being a more dangerous though in terms of there being low ranking members of the military with the ability to launch a nuclear attack. There could be scenarios where they're under the impression that there's been a cyberattack which warrants a nuclear response but their communication happens to be cut off with Moscow, for instance.

Nuclear weapons are just a horrible thing in general.

I think Putin is smart enough and I think Trump's advisors are smart enough not to cause a nuclear war but the same can't be said for lower ranking military members and the same can't be said for Kim Jong Un.

Underrated

>invasion of Europe
And what would be the justification of that? There is no justifiable reason for Russia to invade anyone
>B-but muh evil dictator Putler he wants global domination. MSM told me so
Not an argument

>where they're under the impression that there's been a cyberattack

We don't doubt your cyberattacks anymore warmonger senpai.

Hopefully Russia takes over the world. Finally fags and trannies will be beaten in the street instead of having parades.

You should, in some cases, for the exact reason the person I was responding to pointed out. While the US engages in a lot of cyber attacks, it's very difficult to establish the source of a specific attack.

Fortunately, your self-hating fantasies aren't as common in Russia as your kind seem to think.

its very easy to fabricate the evidence of where a cyber attack originated

The last thing this world needs are invisible missiles.

This is the main reason i like Russians and eastern Europe. They don't accept all this faggot shit. And you know how it all started? Women here were telling there men that they are evil for hating gays and they would fuck a nigger and have his babies if they did. Western Europe and American cucks. Bent down and accepted it. Eastern euros slapped them and reminded them that men are stronger and can kill them any time. No im not trying to be edgy its a case of dominance. And western euros and American cucks give women the dominance. And no i don't hate women. I love women. Shit i wish i could have 5 wives.

I'm pretty sure most inter continental ballistic missiles can't be intercepted. Maybe occasionallly, but I haven't seen any data on it. In fact the US has failed to intercept test missiles on several occasions. Honest truth is, if someone wanted to send an ICBM our way it would probably strike its target. We aren't as safe as you think we are. Our only saving grace is mutually assured destruction but the kikes control everything. Who even knows at this point.

How come BBC always swallow Russian propaganda like it is Pakistani cum?

So Russia has made a nuclear cruise missile with extended range and maybe a self guiding submarine with a nuke. The latter is an obvious wunderwaffe designed to scare retarded plebs like the BBC.

The only potentially real one would be the former, and after some digging it seems to be an ER version of the RK55 with an original range up to 3000km. The latest version according to Wiki:
> SSC-X-8 'Screwdriver' ground launched, assessed range 300–3400 miles, nuclear capable.
3400 miles seems to be congruent with "virtually unlimited range" and being a cruise missile it doesn't require the same budget and maintenance as the Topol-M system.

3400 miles is enough to cover the entire US east coast and entire northern Africa, middle east and India when fired from Russian mainland. And this at a fraction of the cost compared to ICBMs.

But again, this is nothing new.

>Swede
>talking about someone propaganda

underrated

I'm taking a shit right now, can someone give me a quick R U N D O W N

Yes, there is some irony there. But even you have to see that Putin is playing the westerners like a violin and that he is pushing a narrative that the BBC are swallowing.
Ie, Putin/Russia is pushing wunderwaffe propaganda, esp reg the sub.

>and maybe a self guiding submarine with a nuke. The latter is an obvious wunderwaffe designed to scare retarded plebs
We need to have a long talk some day about being scared by submarines, Sweden.

That son of a bitch is creating invisible missiles and you are basically a son of a bog

T-I-G-E-R-S

That keeps the peace.

The Jews would have invaded Russia already if not for nukes.

FUCK

>There is no justifiable reason for Russia to invade Ukraine
>There is no justifiable reason for Russia to invade Georgia
>There is no justifiable reason for Russia to continue WW2 conflict with Japan over the Kuril Islands

Your grandmother
>There is no justifiable reason for the USSR to invade Finland

And then she got raped, and then your mother got born, and she felt more Russian than Finnish so now you shill for a foreign country on a Mongolian watercraft board.

it's not just propaganda...it's message to our western "partners" the rules has changed

very powerfull speech...more powerfull than Munich

WE HAVE TIGGERS

korea and finland are also russian clay
whatever is in the way to the mediterranean also
manifest destiny

Nuke my country first. Its small but super degenerate

That's a good one.

How is Uruguay even degenerate?

Sorry, but it's too irrelevant to waste nukes on it.

The Jews have controlled Russia since 1917.

Probably typical South American degeneracy where they can't control themselves.

Depends. Stalin killed the globalist ones in his borders, and the rest fled to the US and Israel after WW2.

The US Jews are the bad ones.

uruguay is full of saints compared to your hellhole tho

Noice. Good one Holland.

Putin is our guy, but Israel?

youtube.com/watch?v=fBNNlyI0Dn4

I, for one, welcome our new slavshit overlords
Hail Putin

Mah comrade

Search up reggeaton I will explain itself

You are a rebell part of an empire, great dutchy

NUKES ARE FAKE AND YOU GUYS ARE CIRCLE JERKING GOING NOWHERE... grab a woman from the pussy and grow a sack and live a life

What about a huge EMP fart in the trajectory of the missiles?

I have nuclear missiles too but, better than Kyle.

Russia no doubtably has zero intention to actually rule over Western Europes peoples but do not underestimate the following:
Most people, if push comes to shove would be willing to do absolutely everything to save their people, their nation and the future of their people.
Russia has the means to do terrible damage.
I myself am a Serb and supportive of Russia 100% and would personally press the button to exterminate any foreign people with nukes if they leave me no other choice.
And yes, this would include preventive nuclear strikes and invasion too. The survival and sovereignty of my people isn't something that cannot be discussed with us.
A threat to sovereignty is sufficient because this denies a nation the means to defend itself in case the conqueror decides to exterminate you.
So some countries should really get their shit together and think for a second about what war really is. If you go into any war the extinction of your people is a possible outcome.

Are messages like these directed at state officials or ordinary people

State officials. Ordinary people have very little effect in such matters.

The leaf is right for once, this is no big deal.

But state officials don't believe in the power of missles, do they

It is possible to intercept a large amount of nukes.
The way this in theory is done is by intercepting them with your own nukes by letting them detonate in a high altitude.
But this would have terrible effects on the defender and the attacker is unlikely to send all nukes at the same time anyways.
Note Putins wording, he said intercepting these new weapons is impossible using "conventional" means. He's a lawyer and very precise in his language.
This means that they can be intercepted using unconventional means like nukes. But it would be insane if you had to detonate one nuke above your head for every nuke Russia sends.
The underwater nukes though are practically unstoppable with current technology.

which states would you sacrifice burgers?

I assume Cali is RIP?

Fill the rest of USA with (((allies))) and watch threat diminish. You just need to welcome in your (((allies))).

You have to ask state officials of countries that possess the nuke to get their assessment.
My view is that everyone understood that nukes are useless in the old order, but today everyone, including the public understands that a great paradigm shift will occur soon and that this shift will increase the risk of an all out war.
It's the same risk that once existed when the Soviet Union fell apart. It was not guaranteed that the leadership would let the empire disintegrate peacefully.
The question is what happens when the US leadership is faced with the same options. Will they accept to be knocked down a notch from the dominant world empire to a great power?
I do not know. Jews are an absolute wild card because they control the US.
See, the US people can accept not ruling the whole world anymore but only North America and maybe South America, for the jews it's different.
They lose control over the dominating world power that fought all their wars for them and what then? Israel is faced with all of the Middle East at once?
Russians do not have much love for Israel so will then guarantee the jews survival?

WHY DOES IVAN STILL WANT TO NUKE US?
WHAT IS STOPPING US FROM BEING FRIENDS??

This. Russbro got it right

You fucking what m80?

>He's a lawyer
No he isn't, he's got a law degree but he never worked as a lawyer, he joined the KGB straight after he graduated

There's an election in a couple of weeks, so a bit of both I expect

why are slavs so evil?

but we'll still detect launch and destroy the planet in a literally fallout the game level nuclear exchange, whats the fucking point?
also launch already, pussies.

Why would anyone kill someone who has killed your family? That's something that totally never happened.

Why not? Every story should have a villian.

>>this srusskie
Kek

We is kangs

This

The eternal Anglo heeb stirring shit again.

This. Is. So true. Please ignore uneducated austrobrit

Just relax by enjoying pic related to forget your worries.

Russian officer here based in Siberia. You really thought Russian tech was from the "70's" hahahahaha. Here is a leaked shot I can provide of one of our secret bases, there are over 1000 of them in Siberia all nuclear armed.

You can safely ignore this fake tough guy talk by Pootin. It's for domestic propaganda purposes.
Reason: their fake ass "election" day is like a week away. Of course how Russians vote will not influence the "results" they announce anyway.

Depends on what? They killed him.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doctors'_plot

if more people actually knew what this leaf knows, we would live in a different world. so many americans i talk to (all of them really) have this bizarre faith that we have super advanced anti-ballistic lasers or something that can "shoot that rusty old soviet junk out of the sky." i guess thats what people - even the leaders - have to tell themselves to stay sane. the truth is, human civilization is hanging by a very thin thread

there is no defense against an ICBM launch. there never has been and never will be. life as we know it will be no more