Game Over, Amerifats

>The warhead, he said, was "a low-flying, difficult-to-spot cruise missile with a nuclear payload with a practically unlimited range and an unpredictable flight path, which can bypass lines of interception and is invincible in the face of all existing and future systems of both missile defence and air defence."

bbc.com/news/world-europe-43239331

What now, mutts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dmyJ1RVfnPE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_winter#Criticism_and_debate
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fallout 4 irl when?

WW3 IMMINENT

> Whites in SA are gonna be slaughtered
> Europe and US are cucked and fucked by their own governments and kikes
I can't take it anymore.
Nuclear holocaust when?

Is Fallout 4 worth playing?

I believe him!

Time to revive Project Pluto

Coldwar is so fucking cool

we whites are absolutely fucked

>our invicible weapon that no future system could counter
>meaning that there won't be a better weapon in the future, ever, no need to bother

Oh, a shithole that can't even feed its people is trying to pretend it has any technology. How cute

Hope he shoots it straight into Blimofs big fat orange cheeto Drumpf smelly asshole.

California first

youtube.com/watch?v=dmyJ1RVfnPE

GRUMPF first.

Why are all you lefties deviant perverts? Seriously the way you talk is disgusting

Test it on Israel, plz Putin.

>invincible in the face of all existing and future systems of both missile defence and air defence
This makes no sense, nobody knows what systems will be developed in future, he's just willy-waving for the elections

For a little while

WWII was fucking cool. The Cold War was a pissing contest.

Fire ze missiles. Fucking manlet.

Whites in SA deserve it

They speak a mongrel language (Afrikaans) anyway

Launch you Russian faggot.

i think that railgun type of shit would fuck it no matter what it is

Yeah. If you liked Fallout 3, sure. Exploring the wasteland and finding the map locations is great. Even the city center is great (it kind of sucked in Fallout 3). And it's a huge game.
The story and quests are really meh though desu (but there are some cool parts).

As I said in another thread, even if it's true, it doesn't change the situation at all in terms of nuclear strategy between US-Russia and their respective allies. We both have strong first-strike capabilities as well as retaliatory capabilities strong enough to ensure that if either side uses its first-strike capabilities, the entire world would be dead (which would likely be the case even if neither side had the opportunity to strike back).

Even limited nuclear strategies are likely to kill the entire world. They were created prior to widespread knowledge of nuclear winter or the possibility of atmospheric ignition.

It's also unlikely that Putin's telling the truth given the way these bombs are constructed (unless he's talking about smaller, Hiroshima style, bombs). It's most likely just rhetoric on Putin's part.

tl;dr nothing has changed. Any and all nuclear weapons are an existential threat to life on Earth.

I'm talking about military technology, everyone was fucking batshit crazy at that time.

Per example this Project Pluto is a supersonic nuclear powered cruise missile that carries lots of nukes, in case of a war with Russia, it will be launched and it will cruise Russia dropping nukes in every city, when it's out of nukes it lowers its attitude and destroy everything in its way with the high speed, since it's nuclear powered, it will keep destroying everything with its speed for months across the country.

That's some crazy shit

Came here to make sure this was posted.

Your move Ruskies. MAD is real.

>is invincible in the face of all existing and future systems of both missile defence and air defence."
and it has an invisibility beam and it explodes red white and blue while playing the Russian national anthem and and..

>Your move Ruskies. MAD is real.
It's also pretty much irrelevant. Russia still has a dead hand system in place.

What?
>low flying
>unlimited range

who do you think he's fooling here? ICBMs have long range and are fast because they leave earth atmosphere

Amen

Why make an absurd claim that no one will believe if the point of bluffing is to make a claim just believable enough to make sure your opponent acts accordingly? Putin may be many things, but I wouldn't say he's a fool.

Nuke the Burgers

If only for Liberty Prime, yes

Nuclear winter is a meme created by GRU/KGB to discourage deployment of Pershing class II missiles in Europe. It was never proven to exist.

“Atmospheric ignition” is pure pseudoscience sci-fi memery.

He's doing it to scare people and act tough. Same thing Trump does, honestly. It's a time-honored tradition for world leaders.

>knows more about nuclear physics than nuclear physicists.

He's not a fool, he's a loony

>He's doing it to scare people and act tough.

You don't get it. To scare someone, you need to make what you're saying is at least somewhat believable. That's the point of bluffing. You can't make an outrageous claim like for instance that you have a giant laser on the moon and expect everyone to believe you. If you make such a claim, you either do have a giant laser on the moon or you're an idiot. And like I said, I don't think Putin is an idiot.

If he was insane, he wouldn't have stayed in power as long as he has.

Please do it.

What does Russia want from America? Can a Russian please educate me?

what year do you think this is, and how much faith do you have in the completely jew'd american military industrial complex, that hasn't tested a successful ABM, EVER

>knows more about nuclear physics than nuclear physicists.
Nuclear winter was debunked ages ago, by nuclear physicists among others
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_winter#Criticism_and_debate

for us to have as many white births and to stop entertaining faggotry

>That's the point of bluffing.
You assume he's trying to bluff the US gov't which he isn't. It's a propaganda tactic, not aimed at actual decision makers. You are clearly among the convinced, proving my point.

IGNORE THE MONGOLOID MIDGET

>If he was insane, he wouldn't have stayed in power as long as he has.

It's like a brezhnev's time, he's lost connection with reality, but his "friends" help him to control the state but in the way they want it

it's just election PR bullshit I can't believe people are actually discussing this

You really think Russia gives a fuck about pure blooded American white babies? Take your head out of your ass

the face of /nupol/
> acting like we don't want a nuke going off

>maaan these politicians have NO connection with reality
>t.
get a job

That's far from debunking but, to be fair, there are reasonable points that have been raised. I think evidence points in the direction of nuclear winter being likely. If you disagree, fair enough.

HOW ARE WE SUPPOESE TO SHOT DOWN INVISIBLE MISSILS??????

It doesn't matter who's he's trying to bluff. Bluffing is manipulation. Propaganda is manipulation. To manipulate someone's mind (whoever that may be), you need to stay as close to the truth as possible, best if you stick to cherry-picked facts, but facts nonetheless. When you make an outrageous lie that no one will believe, that isn't good manipulation, because nobody will believe you, or even give you the benefit of the doubt.

We am shot web

gameover proxyfag

>"Power is not only what you have but what the enemy thinks you have."
>"The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself."

all I've ever wanted is to witness the nuke go off
I'd die happy watching the US and Russia turn each other to glass
not like there much worth saving at this point anyway

putin plz nuke us before they take away the guns

it's over amiermutts. Face your judgement from Russia
today is a good day

You believe him, though. It's also harder for Russians and Americans in general to discern reality due to the depths of propaganda and intelligence community infiltration of the press, not to mention the fact that most people are severely undereducated, bad at reasoning, and ignorant of political history.

What do you know about 90s in Russia?

Let me guess. Its disguised as a refugee ?

So what, I've got invisible, undetectable missles also.

>be Putin
>talk about Russia's response to NATO fucking with MAD for over 2 decades
>"I d-dont BELIEB Y-U"
>t. jobless faggot who lives with his mum and blames shit lyfe on pootin
>also cites bbc
is there even one liberashka out there who isn't an unironic retard?

>vidyas

Yeah but my missile goes like super faster and has lasers and sharks and a force field!

>What now, mutts?
For decades both sides have had ICBMs with up to 10 nuclear warheads each and neither side can really shoot them down. So who cares about a little cruise missile? Why is this a big deal? Is Putin going to nuke a carrier group or something? and then what? We retaliate by nuking his entire nation?

Mutually assured destruction is irrelevant because the Russians have mutually assured destructive capabilities?

>That vassal butthurt

I may believe that there is a weapon with specifications similar to what he describes, but the majority of this thread doesn't. Why? Because it's an outrageous claim that only a fool would make if it was a lie and hope people believe him. And this is mirrored very likely by most people who hear about this, most will think Putin is acting like a boisterous fool, like Kim Jong-un and in reality there is no such missile.

I, like I've said earlier, don't believe Putin is a fool who would make baseless claims.

For more than 10 years, NATO has been installing ABM tubes in Europe against "Iran" or "terrorism" or whatever the fuck
Were retards like you even alive to "debate" that shit back then, or what the fuck are you doing here, kid?

Exactly this.

Unfortunately most of the people in this thread are too ignorant of nuclear history and too excited for happenings to comprehend what you're saying.

That was my bad. I meant to be referring to what you were responding to (agreeing with you).

We have Burger King, son and a bigger population.

Have you considered the fact that it is possible to use military tech for civilian purposes, like mobile autonomous nuclear reactors could be used for rockets and trains or cars? This is a quasi-public sphere, so it is impossible to achieve that goal without normal government and nation interstate cooperation. USA government once ordered Boeing to create cargo planes for military, with this tech later being used as a base for new passenger plane. Doesn't look insane to me.

>two anti-ICBM systems on the west coast alone off the top of my head
There's a reason he announced it can get past all systems, dunce.

If you're a die hard fan of the old games you will hate it for completely missing the point of a fallout game. But yeah, it's got its moments. Base managing is kinda fun. I recommend playing on survival.

Fair enough

>The crazier the statement the more likely it is to be true.

A great principle to live by.

No, what I'm saying is that the messenger is just as important to take into consideration as the message.

SHEER HEART ATTACK HAS NO WEAKNESS

And the extent to which that messenger's perceived character is shaped by propaganda should also be taken into consideration.

>invincible in the face of all future defense systems

I believe it's a pretty good missile, but this is obviously bullshit

Besides, you don't show off your super secret mega missile to the world. You don't even let the world know you have such a thing.

The have anal fixations. That’s why they’re homo and love Rick and Morty.

Khrushchev was notorious for the same sorts of bluffs. Regardless, I gotta sleep. Hopefully no nuclear war regardless of whether or not Putin's bluffing.

this

Metal Gear!?

Funny you say that. Because it's common knowledge that ABM pretty much only "works" properly when fired into the wake of the missile launch, so platforms stationed in Europe would be REALLY good at shooting into the wake of some nukes Russia launches at "someone"
Almost completely fucking useless however, for a head-on intercept and EVERYONE knows this, shit's basic ABM-knawledge (currently best head-on defense being Russia's ABM under Moscow, which is nukes being fired at nukes)
so you have some east euro retards like romania and poland painting a target on their back, so their politicians get a couple bribes from Washington
it's no biggie, but PLEASE don't be surprised when Russia comes out and basically says they're gonna cruise missile your bottleg NATOcuck setup into shit

Do it you fucking pussy. Launch the first strike. I can't take this blueballing anymore, and your shitty pseudo-Cold War propaganda bragging that you're some kind of competent fucking military. The USSR was our only match, Putin's Russia is like a tadpole compared to it. Just bragging all day and all night how you're better than us and how our military is shit. So launch the fucking missile. The world needs to see what happens when the bear leaves the cave and gets its fucking eyes pecked out by the full fury of the eagle.

And who cares if he does have it or not for as long as he's not going to use it? Because he obviously is not, whatever he may say in an attempt to scare the masses.

Either Nuke us or dont, stop larping.

>African niggers will never be able to play video games

I guess this is his answer to the US stating they're updating their Cold War era Silo computers.

>Wanting only the US and Russia to be annihilated

Fuck off, Asia and Africa need to be completely depopulated first.

BREAKING: Putin reveals his gift of foresight in pre-election speech.

That would really prove collusion eh?!

New Vegas is best Fallout. True to Caesar

I think, that most interesting parts are one hiding in plain sight, like autonomous capability, maneuver ability, atomic engines etc. This technology is really cool for civilian usage.

Obama & Hillary sold him the technology.

So close