How could you? THEY'RE JUST KIDS!

How could you? THEY'RE JUST KIDS!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wRCAgWkJEXc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Deep State realizes they can use kids as memeproof agitators because anyone who makes memes against them can be charged with pizza crimes

Let this sink in, liberals are hanging children who own guns.

No sympathy. They could've asked for *true* common sense like armed guards at school. Instead they're trying to demand all guns be banned and confiscated. These children are traitors to the Constitution.

Why don't you just have stricter checks, and regular re-checks?

Take your NRA approved gun and show us your patriotism by blowing your brains out.

Provided evidence 0

Cnn/10

I highly doubt they've received any death threats. They just don't like the criticism they're receiving. But it's too bad, because they're fair game. If they want to jump in the ring and use their newfound fame to propose gun bans and boycotts of businesses affiliated with the NRA, then they should expect some fire in return. If you can't take it, then shut the fuck up. It's that simple.

Because people try to turn those checks into a complete ban, or against people they don't like.

EG, Washington DC required a basic handgun safety course for their CCWs. Then refused to certify any instructors.

>Then refused to certify any instructors.
sucks having inept people in charge. Tho I guess with the amount of gun owners it would be a big undertaking.

I watched those fucks saint themselves for shaking hands with Rubio, and then piss all over his requests for discussion.

I'm guessing this is criticism, being called harassment, being equated with threats. Probably because the people peddling the kids are realizing that hate being ordered around by actual snot nosed brats.

the children who survived are getting support
the crisis actors being paraded around by the media and going on talk shows to push the anti-gun agenda might be getting some mean messages, though

>that Americans hate

Kids from California.
Kids that are in their mid-Twenties.
Kids that have ties to Acting schools in Cali, a couple to literal Government assets.

Hillary is going to Jail, and the Democrat party will be dissolved before the decade is out.
Just get over it, mate.
It'll be better for everyone.

You too, you can become a based classical liberal instead of a hyper-cuck.

>try to take peoples guns away
>surprised when they don't like you

These "children" are attacking the foundation of this country.

They should expect death threats.

Gets me errytiem

I'm sure they've gotten "death threats" from themselves/the people who actually support them
>Go to a mcdonalds and hop on their wifi
>Make a new twitter account
>Tweet at the kids "I LOVE THE NRA AND WANT TO BLOW YOUR BRAINS OUT KIDS"
>Screenshot the tweet
>OMG LOOK AT THIS INTOLERANCE, BAN GUNS NOW!
The issue with death threats online is that fucking anyone can do it, and often it's been found out that people make threats against themselves for attention/sympathy

Maybe the nigger loving kikes should've kept their nigger loving kike mouths shut if they didn't want any repercussions.

let this sink in: I am viewing this thread from the year 2033

I honestly don't care. If you put yourself out there as an activistst/propagandist of any kind it's going to happen. Can't take it, get off the stage.

i resent calling them children when they are 18-19 or even 17
they are probably
doing drugs and fucking
probably closer to being
mental health patients
at their state colleges soon
or should be already
they are the same as the safe space mutants
and triggered mentally ill
at university madhouses

>THEY'RE JUST KIDS!

Threatened Civilian Disarmament IS a death threat.

is this supposed to be a poem?

America: Where 17-24 year olds are called "children".

I'd rather blow out yours.

>think about the shilldren. Listen to shilldren, obey them.
Every time.

Tbh, in europe its 16-40 yo "minors", provided they are refugees.

>THEY'RE JUST KIDS!
I think this is my new favorite meme to come out of all this
>THEY'RE JUST KIDS!
>BUT LET THEM VOTE!
the absolute state of the left

ITT: Things that never happened

Unfortunately, it’s not ineptitude, it’s malice. Our elected officials swear to uphold the constitution with one side of their mouth, then attempt to subvert it with the other. MIC/pharma/big tech has too great an influence in DC.

I'd like to see them shot, frankly. Especially that bald headed smug bitch.

The only children I care about are MY children. My children are armed and my grandchildren a learning marksmanship.

Why only threats? Let the full blown civil war begin.
There will only be winners

Read David Hogg's reddit blogging history
He brags about his FBI dad planning the attack on 9/11 when he was a baby.

its because they are using the event to censor 1st amendment rights via corporate control

youtu.be/wRCAgWkJEXc

when you are anti 1st amendment and
2nd amendment

you dont belong in the USA

you are worse than a declared enemy

you are a partisan taking potshots

from hidden behind

a corporate conglomerate

Of course they are KIDS, how dare you doubt it? Please think of the KIDS.

sure they are

David Hogg supports the dirty corrupt Sheriff that trains islamic terrorist.

I thought the same thing. Looks like a retarded haiku.

No they're not. Do you know how I know that they're not? Because every figure on the left that gets criticized complains that they're getting death threats. All of them. This is strategy, not evocation of reality.

>THEY'RE JUST KIDS
>LET THEM CUT THEIR COCKS OFF

>THEY'RE JUST KIDS
>THEY EAT TIDE PODS
>GIVE THEM YOUR GUNS

really, stricter control and more efficient background checks are outright bans? Also why the fuck do civilians need military grade weapons?

The shooter was investigated like 30 times by the FBI and they did jack. No amount of checks will fix government incompetence/malice.

oh so you dont trust in the strength of our military? a nation that spends more on military then any other in the world? how anti-American is that. and here you are defending gun rights like a jingoistic retard. how hypocritical.

who benefits?

Play a man's game pay a man's price.

>anyone who hates actors must be a nra supporter
im sure anyone who hates blacks is a white person huh

I think in the near future "getting death threats" is going to be completely meaningless and widely considered not an argument

First of all, how are these NRA supporters all of a sudden Sup Forums tier cyberstalkers and getting their personal info?

Secondly,
>send kids on an extremely divisive political mission
>be surprised they get flak from it

I mean what are you supposed to do?
>oh, it's kids that said it, I guess we'll just bow down

The absolute state of liberals, using their own children as human shields. This is some ISIS tier shit.

>patriotism
>killing oneself instead of a traitor

It's already not an argument

It is in the (((media))). Don't forget about Channel 4.

but if the people have guns, they can lead a bloody insurgency against whoever invades, arguably making them more patriotic.
it's a question of if, not when you professional grade cuck.

As the ANTIFA Commies are fond of saying: "You're free to speak your mind, but you're not free from the consequences." Amiright?

Also: prove it happened at all. (You can't)

i'm sure they are

In fact I too received one from Jaclyn Corin just the other day

oh dear it looks like I've gotten another one from Corin just now

Oh no now the other kids are sending me death threats. they won't stop coming.

I would like to collect my 130k likes and 60k retweets now. be sure to donate to my patreon, like share and subscribe

they seem like they deserve death threats their kind of annoying tbqh senpai desu.

>(((NRA Supporters)))

Can you speak intelligibly, please?

>"military grade"

There's that bingo term for spastics, again.
Now say "High power" so I can win.

I get death threats from posting on Sup Forums daily and it hasn't bothered me

(Citation needed)

I see that Soros is a busy guy... Kinda like the fake hate crimes to false flag. There are tons of stupid millennials that will risk serious prison time to be on Soros's payroll. Good for them. That's an easy way of dealing with the SJW problem.

You're next.

I forgot, if "kids" shoot at you you can't shoot back.

I don't trust our military. They dropped knowing how to read a map and hand grenade throwing as criteria to passport camp.

Deep State (((ZOG))) doesn't care about disarming the entire nation and enslaving whites to globalist oligarchs. Just because they use dumb children as pawns, that doesn't mean we need to give them any slack.

Also, why are leftards obsessed with the NRA when Jewish/leftist groups have way more shekels and power?

Main reason for an armed populace is to keep the government from becoming tyrannical.

>inb4 shitposts of KYS are considered death threats

>that happened episode number 17761488

>all of them

*pass bootcamp

Thats fine, when the time comes they will be easier to defeat. We already saw in Parkland how common cowardice is as a trait among the police.

Lmfao that's the jacksonville jaguars fan. damn this board

Wonder if he knows he's a meme

>Not knowing about jasg guy in the year 2012+6

You can just say 2018

Bullshit. That Steven Hogg "kid" looks at LEAST 23. I've seen dudes just like him in bars talking shit to the bartenders about "muh IPA's."

kids my ass. when kikes enter the thunderdome I don't shed a single tear when they get the axe.

>Not knowing about year memes in the current year

"let this sink in" is such a soy thing to say lmao

Post proof that an NRA member threatened them. I'll wait

Daily reminder- Niether Hogg nor the bald slut knew any of the victims and did not witness the shooting.

the end is nigh...

Are they kids tho?

Rare flag

let this thought wash over your brain, user

do not resist ok sweetie?

Lies. False flag threats.

If I threatened to quarter troops in your home, I’d expect death threats. They aren’t special.

>dont trust in the strength of our military?
the us military does not operate on US soil
this is why we have the militias, and national guard in every state.

16 states aren't even reporting crimes to the gun registry. Coward county in Florida was refusing to arrest and charge teens doin violent crimes because it was creating a school to prison pipeline so the demshits great idea was to just stop charging ppl with crimes. This kid committed multiple felony threats and already shouldn't have been able to own a gun. This is a case of the Democrats not enforcing existing laws and now trying to pass more laws on red States to fix their fuck ups. It's all bs.

Any proof to this?
No? K, then. Keep me posted.