Give Me your brightest red pills guise

give Me your brightest red pills guise

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Wla2ABFlJIw
metmuseum.org/toah/hd/phoe/hd_phoe.htm
anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos
veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb64.htm
thezog.wordpress.com
youtube.com/watch?v=SCt1SU9ED0M
newsweek.com/trachilos-footprint-crete-human-evolution-million-658287
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/05/incredible-graveyard-5000-year-old-giants-found-china/
ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/giant-7-8-foot-skeletons-uncovered-ecuador-sent-scientific-testing-004119
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/tales-two-headed-giant-are-legends-kap-dwa-real-008594
humansarefree.com/2017/09/fossilised-giant-footprints-discovered.html
blog.world-mysteries.com/ancient-writings/tolkiens-middle-earth-true-history
ancient-origins.net/ancient-places-americas/what-happened-sunken-city-cuba-001883
ancient-origins.net/opinion-guest-authors/exceptional-underwater-city-cuba-new-theory-its-origins-part-i-005425
youtu.be/2QFGRm5Z7Rk
youtube.com/watch?v=9mdg3habt9E
youtube.com/watch?v=_EvD7PXUwRY
youtube.com/watch?v=eSotczM2eCk
noirg.org/articles/the-naacp-and-non-economic-liberalism/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There is a slight chance Trump is a kike plant

trump gon save us from niggers n jews

youtu.be/Wla2ABFlJIw

I believe I figured out the Meta of the Jew game, and I mean all of it. I have figured out the end goal and every connection that leads up to it. The goal, being; them being "God's Chosen" People LARPers ruling over a lowered-IQ cattle race, of which, would be a Global population of mutts too dumb to be able to grasp anything of Meta, and have yet just enough intelligence to work.

Take a look at the pic I'm posing.

>Jews invented Communism.
It's a proven fact. Communism seems quite similar/allegory to the 'God's Chosen People -vs- the Goyim idea', doesn't it?

>Jews invented the Cultural Marxism that so badly infects our once Huwhite societies.
Fact.

>Jew gains complete media control and banking, and dual-citizenship in US politics with Israel.
Fact.

>Jew orchestrates massive non-Huwhite invasions for decades while actively promoting race-mixing propaganda throughout every single one of his platforms, including advertising on TV.
Fact.

>"Messianism is the belief and doctrine that is centered on the advent of the messiah, who acts as the chosen savior and leader of humanity by God."
t. Wiki

>Who acts as the CHOSEN savior and LEADER OF HUMANITY.

To do this, they need to get everybody dumbed down a bit by removing the borders/nations as you see now to encourage the misgenation, while simultaneously controlling the World via Jew Rothschild wealth (~80%, if including his own proxies like Soros et al).

The Cultural Marxist bullshit you see like Trannies on TV, Pussy-riot, and especially all of the absolute filth that comes out of the kike-entertainment media for all it's girth is just an intentional breaking down of the family unit to get younger girls more promiscuous as they find the faster maturing and more aggressive Tyrone while you drink Soy.

Communist Jews (most leaders were) started this LARP and are still pushing the EXACT ideological subversion. Why? The U.S.S.R. fell. Maybe it was the Jew who needed to fall, globally. Oh well, fuck Hitler...

The anti-trump sentiment here lately is calculated and manufactured.

Anarchy is the only solution.

metmuseum.org/toah/hd/phoe/hd_phoe.htm
anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos
veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb64.htm
thezog.wordpress.com
ROMAN-KHAZARIAN CULT OF PYSCOPATHS
youtube.com/watch?v=SCt1SU9ED0M

newsweek.com/trachilos-footprint-crete-human-evolution-million-658287
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/05/incredible-graveyard-5000-year-old-giants-found-china/
ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/giant-7-8-foot-skeletons-uncovered-ecuador-sent-scientific-testing-004119
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/tales-two-headed-giant-are-legends-kap-dwa-real-008594
humansarefree.com/2017/09/fossilised-giant-footprints-discovered.html
blog.world-mysteries.com/ancient-writings/tolkiens-middle-earth-true-history
ancient-origins.net/ancient-places-americas/what-happened-sunken-city-cuba-001883
ancient-origins.net/opinion-guest-authors/exceptional-underwater-city-cuba-new-theory-its-origins-part-i-005425
youtu.be/2QFGRm5Z7Rk
youtube.com/watch?v=9mdg3habt9E
youtube.com/watch?v=_EvD7PXUwRY
youtube.com/watch?v=eSotczM2eCk

EVERYONE LOVES TRUMP BECAUSE HE CAN DO NO WRONG

Check’em

What’s that?

Australia will be fucked in the near future as we have no industry and are selling off critical infrastructure to the Chinese. Fuck turnbull and fuck the liberals

We have been sold out mate, handed to the chinks on a silver platter and disarmed. A storm is coming.

What the fugg

this is hilariously reasonable

Here you go
noirg.org/articles/the-naacp-and-non-economic-liberalism/

So that's why the Oroboros is so heavily symbolized in Dark Souls