Why are cat boys so rare?

Why are cat boys so rare?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T_zH-22H5nc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the better question is why do catboys look like catgirls

A compelling philosophical query. Once we answer it, that will be a revelation so expansive that we will be able to create galaxies with a mere thought.

Catboys are so rare that OP accidentally posted a girl named Pitou.

OP forgot the best and most iconic catboy.

Because most males draw and write stories for a male audience.

Because they need longer hair to cover their missing human ears so it doesn't look unsettling.

>pitou
>boy

reminder all ants that are not the queen or king are sterile females so pitou is a girl

Because they are fucking trash tier comedy relief characters. This is one of the best parts in all of Hellsing.

youtube.com/watch?v=T_zH-22H5nc

>one of them is (?)
>so all of them are
>shrodinger
Deep...

that's real ants, chimera ants have male soldiers which can reproduce. That has nothing to do with pitou though.

Pitou is a boy (female).

Why are catboys always feminine when real male cats are grumpy moody assholes?

So name a good one then, faggot. Defend your position instead of juxtaposing my comments.

You make the claim.

Real male cats have shitloads of different personalities. Cats with bad personalities are probably from a feral species or have shitty owners.

Everything in moderation user, otherwise it would be like your typical character, and that's boring!

I think one of the NPCs in the BlazBlue game series is a grumpy-old-man-catman.

can you tell a male cat from a female cat without trying to look at their genitals? I thought so

the grumpiest cat I ever had was female, most male cats are rather shy, the male cat I have is an adorable bastard, so it has nothing to do with gender