What's Wrong with Earth's Magnetic Field

Fuck humanity is facing what seems like a tidal wave of life ending potential catastrophes.

Just found out our Magnetic Field is acting crazy and is OVERDUE for a pole reversal. A processes that can take thousands of years to settle, and would probably mean we all get raped by the sun.

Awesome New video on the topic
youtu.be/ErmEiAJG22A

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/trevornace/2017/11/20/earths-rotation-is-mysteriously-slowing-down-experts-predict-uptick-in-2018-earthquakes/#4260d2b16f24
dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/2010/09/sunspots-vanishing.html
sott.net/article/309988-NASA-space-data-supports-citizens-observations-Meteor-fireballs-are-increasing-dramatically
vimeo.com/5424007
livescience.com/38651-meteor-sound-electrophonics-perseids.html
adsabs.harvard.edu/full/1992Metic..27..144K
rand.org/content/dam/rand/pubs/papers/2009/P2894.pdf
sciencealert.com/ancient-stone-carvings-show-a-comet-hitting-earth-in-10-950-bc-and-changing-civilisation-forever
space.com/14793-comet-earth-impact-younger-dryas.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

IT'S HAPPENING!!!
But before I watch the video I think it's going to be the sun that triggers it because it has an 11 year cycle and the Egyptian Masons really loved that number so is it a stretch to believe they understood the sun better than we did before the jews infected them?
watching now

> I think it's going to be the sun that triggers it
This is based on 3 new high tech satellites that have been monitoring our magnetic field, and can also see/calculate whats going on inside our earth core.

Poles reverse all the time you fucking idiot

>Uh huh... yep north and south switch almost every day.

being this much of a brainlet

/x/ is that way

Go start a Yellowstone thread now

I got a yellow stone for ya

You dont think there are POLITICAL implications of the earth magnetic field fucking out?

Another brainlet

Poles reverse literally all the time faggot. When you hear about this again in two years you’re going to feel really stupid.

On average every 250K years. Reversal takes about a thousand years to stabilize. Cosmic rays from the sun and from the galaxy will then enter the Earth's atmosphere, destroying ozone.

North on my compass hasn't changed in the past century.

>would probably mean we all get raped by the sun
it already happened in human history, why would it mean we all get raped by the sun?

Oh no, the sky is falling. Better call in sick today

>destroying ozone.
You mean to tell me all the environmentalist whining about CO2 was for nothing? God is truly great

What would explain the extended Normal period?

>it already happened in human history

Last reversal was about 750,000 ago (apparently), human race said to be 200,000 years old

>why would it mean we all get raped by the sun?
well as the video says, the ozone would get raped, we would be getting hit with WAY more radiation.
many Plants/Humans die
Extinction level event
of course some form of life would live on and continue to evolve
Maybe the elite/wealth/prepared will live on underground.
Normies get cooked

> Earth's a sphere.

There's your mistake.

poor data

Last reversal was 750,000 years ago? Shit, too bad all life on earth has magically shed its ability to deal with such an event that our ape-like ancestors clearly dealt with fine!

:O :O :O

>he doesnt know

>I think it's a giant dick

I just warched the entire video and the worst the guy talked about was small geosats getting their orbits fucked up as an inconvenience, the implications of military and civilian satelittes suffering from electronics degradation and possibly higher risk of skin cancer. It was more about how theveryone yurop space guys are pioneering new tech to handle the magnetic anomalies affecting shit in orbit. Do pole reversal retards even watch the content they spittle on about?

Look into electric universe theory, cliff notes: the sun is a electrical motor, motion of the planets "spin" is controlled by the amount of electrical input, the earth's rotation is slowing, the sun is quiet, no sun spots, weakened magnetic field, multiple poles "south Atlantic anomaly", in creased volcanic activity caused by the slow down of the earth's spin, what's causing the grounding of the system, either there's a massive body of relative negative charge entering the solar system, or large swarm of comets the solar system, google the increase of reported bolides in the atmosphere, sky sounds reported, trumpets in the sky is electro phonic not sound waves related to different electrical potential between the ground and the atmosphere.

WE

The dude said nothing about extinction level events, or all humans and plants dying, and only mentioned the ozone in terms of the anomaly over south America.

Why do all of you guys sound like schizophrenics throwing random words together? "Massive body of relative negative charge entering the solar system"?? Don't tell me you belive in Planet X, the mysterious earth destroying planet that's hiding behind the sun that only old crazy boomers with cell phone cameras and a youtube account can detect.

My dad is one of these kinds of people

Here's how it works:
He watches some really fucking stupid video by some schizophrenic who has no idea what the fuck he is even saying

>guys here comes nibiru, any year now, it's going to cause a magnetic pole flip when it passes
>the earth will turn upside down and everything will flood just like in the bible

I genuinely think it comes from boomers being raised on television and believing literally ANYTHING a TV tells them to believe. They have no bullshit detectors whatsoever.

where do you get this idiocy? holly shit

Most disturbing thing in that video was the bald headed pedophile looking dude.

how do you become this much of an idiot
do you take a class?

>hol up hol up, where ma bitcoin at?

I was phone posting, I'll get some links now, I was throwing stuff in for you to google, give me some time i'll get links together and post what I have.

>doesn't know the difference between geographic and magnetic poles.
did you think the earth would literally flip upside down?

They want you to worry. Literally nothing will happen because the Earth is flat.

I could see my mom falling for something like that.. when I was little she once said we had to stock up on canned foods because her pastor said some roaming darkness would make everything dark for three days. I hauled some stuff to her church meeting once and listened to all these old people who really thought like the earth was gonna stop moving any day now because some guy online said so. It's never younger kids freaking about this shit because we know that not everything online or on tv is real. I browsed some nibiru videos in the past and it's always, ALWAYS some old fuck who took a picture through their car window and thinks some dust smear or reflection is Nibiru. I think that planet is the craftiest motherfucker because it's only ever old fucks with little understanding of science who are able to see it. And the comments are always other older people with their real name from Facebook I guess who fall for it.

>brainlet alert
whole video had nothing weird about it
you should feel bad for being an idiot
transparent feet takes the cake

dont ever post this webm with under your name lmao

bullshit
it has happened several times already in earths history and hardly has any effect on life except that maps need to be updated
also it can happen quite fast once its truly set in motion

did you even watch the video?
the radiation is fucking with the camera's

No u

yes he talked about overcoming the problems of the CURRENT anomalies.

There is NO overcoming the period of reversal. Imagine all our chips getting friend randomly. Its not going to be "slightly" high skin cancer, its going to be any human on the surface of earth is dead every time a solar flare crops up for a thousand years or so.

>how do you know this?
Because you just have to research how much the magnetosphere is currently saving our ass, and how without it functioning properly, we couldnt live outside for more than short periods. think MARS (and we're close to sun than mars)

people like you are too afraid to consider the potential impacts, so instead you stick you head in the sand.

I see the anomalies as a BIG warning sigh we should prepare for this shit NOW

HAHA EAT IT SUCKERS

kek

>holy shit the video is not perfect
must mean 1000s of people are in some weird conspiracy and no one ever spoke out about it

there isnt even anything to gain from it dumbfuckistan

Earth's Rotation Is Mysteriously Slowing Down: Experts Predict Uptick In 2018 Earthquakes
forbes.com/sites/trevornace/2017/11/20/earths-rotation-is-mysteriously-slowing-down-experts-predict-uptick-in-2018-earthquakes/#4260d2b16f24
Could Vanishing Sunspots Signal a Little Ice Age?
dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/2010/09/sunspots-vanishing.html
NASA space data supports citizens' observations: Meteor fireballs are increasing dramatically
sott.net/article/309988-NASA-space-data-supports-citizens-observations-Meteor-fireballs-are-increasing-dramatically

The Electric Universe. Wallace Thornhill & David Talbott
vimeo.com/5424007
Can You Hear a Meteor?
livescience.com/38651-meteor-sound-electrophonics-perseids.html
SAO/NASA Astrophysics Data System (ADS)
Title: Electrophonic sounds from large meteor fireballs
adsabs.harvard.edu/full/1992Metic..27..144K
Strange Sounds from the Sky - RAND Corporation
rand.org/content/dam/rand/pubs/papers/2009/P2894.pdf

Guess what faggots, there is one continent on earth that has the highest chance to survive a period of weak magnetic protection solar radiation, and many elite have been visiting it in the past several years.

?

Even with the magnetic field working we would get fucked if a big solar flare hit us. Look at carrington event.

so did I kill the thread, anyone want to discuss sources implications?

>Earth's Rotation Is Mysteriously Slowing Down
"Any time you want to die to save the universe, let me know. I'll be waiting".

>a little bit of knowledge is a dangerous thing

True no one understands the function of such an equation so no legitimate observations or predictions can be made

>a cycle that takes thousands of years to occur
>expecting it to happen one day

I hope you have some melanin in your skin.
going to miss you white people. you guys make the best civilizations.

t. non-arab mid-eastern

Why do you think the governments of the world are investing so much time into "visiting" Antarctica? They know the reversal is coming, and that it will be the most viable and hospitable continent, to "restart" civilization.

>so better off not disturbing the sheep, is that it?

Lot of black population back then.

we're all in this together brother, it's happened before.
Ancient Stone Carvings Show a Comet Swarm Hitting Earth Around 10,950 BCE
sciencealert.com/ancient-stone-carvings-show-a-comet-hitting-earth-in-10-950-bc-and-changing-civilisation-forever
Comet May Have Collided With Earth 13,000 Years Ago
space.com/14793-comet-earth-impact-younger-dryas.html

This has been going on for many years.
The average time it takes for the poles to reverse is 170k years..... The last time it occurred was something like 280k years (don't quote me, going off memory)

I'm a redhead, I already get raped by the Sun

Who cares it happens all the time, everything is cyclical stop being a pussy we all die some time, and weeeeeeeeeeee come right back samsara

Pole reversal ia a huge crock of shit..

AYO HOL UP

>sciencealert.com/ancient-stone-carvings-show-a-comet-hitting-earth-in-10-950-bc-and-changing-civilisation-forever
>those fucking handbags again

COMETS WERE AYYS

CONFIRMED

How do you know? You scienced up dude? Or did somebody tell you that? I’m still waiting for someone to explain how they Know it changes.. other than, it’s science man

>NASA is bullshit so the world is flat herrr derrr

kys

you moron that is in training they train in pools IT EVEN SAYS SCUBA YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKER NEVER POST AGAIN

You believing everything nasa tells you? How’s that not retarded?

that is the exact fucking opposite of what I just said you stupid motherfucker are you brain damaged?

Actually the governmental RESPONSE to a pole reversal would be very political.

From what I've read the poles can take anywhere from 50 to 1000 years to fully reverse and stabilize. While that is happening the weather all over the planet will get crazy. Some places will heat up while others will freeze (sounds like global warming right)? In any case crops will fail and billions of people will starve. Millions more will try to travel to areas that still have food production, hence the need for massive detainment camps being built all over America. If the (big) governments have known about this for a while it would explain so much of our "black budget" bullshit.

I think they knew it was coming, and there was nothing they could do, so they set monuments in stone.
>those fucking handbags kek.

the loud booms people keep hearing are caused by the slowing of the rotation of the earth and the cooling of the core of the planet.

its being accelerated by foreign elements and tampering with HAARP

people forget, the magnetic field also protects our power grid and electrical devices, something we have become totally dependent on.

So nasa is bullshit, and the world is flat?

Nigger I hope you're ready for Mad Max

try to lurk on boards with people as retarded and or disturbed as yourself and if you get any whiff of a possible school shooting about to happen hustle over there and take a bullet for the team bro

comfy af

>every human on the face of the earth
That's why God gave us caves

>A thousand years where 20-6 meter propagation would be REALLY good

I'll take it.

>A processes that can take thousands of years to settle

Golly! your great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great grandchild might live to see the poles totally reversed!

Government intelligence agencies already have huge D.U.M.B.s all over North America.

>DEEP UNDERGROUND MILITARY BASES

Gigantic caverns where humans can take shelter.

Problem? The only people on the list for entry are (((government intelligence agency employees))).

Shocker, huh.

I don't think politics will matter that much in the event of something that catastrophic.

I was suspecting this yesterday. I was travelling west and even though I usually have a bear perfect natural compass, I felt strongly like I was going south even though I knew that wasn't true. Started to think about pole reversal and then this morning I see this thread.

Really engages the endives

Nice, we could false flag using EMP. Pretend a coronal mass ejection just fried the power grids. Then we implement martial law and an then a world government. And it will work because most goym don't ask questions or investigate. They just believe whatever we tell them on TV. As for those who are woke, well, we just ridicule them on MSM, silence them and cover our tracs. Nice!

All life is politics, user.

You just have to start thinking in terms of scale.

We'll just have to invent technology that can sheild power grids and smaller technology that can sheild our houses or cars, either way it's going to be big buisness for Electro Magnetic Sheild producers in the future.

LOL blue wave btfo make way for the magnetic wave, how does it work?!

Check your reading comprehension. The pole reversal takes 1,000 years to settle once it happens. That’s a millennia of electromagnetic radiation bombardment from space; possibly enough to cause cancers and render some of our current electronics technology unusable. Bad news for the development of the human race.

>All life is politics, user
even those couple dozen hairs under my scrotum that are thicker than the rest and collect yellow grease on them if I sweat?

>yellow grease

Canada is now chinese clay.

pole reversals do not totally turn off the magnetic field, it just gets weaker for a while.

its happened before and everything was fine

>possibly enough to cause cancers

OMG.. risk of cancer will go up 14%... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

"Re-calculating" -Garmin