Oh I better watch out and play it safe, don't want to give this guy an opportunity to turn the tables

>Oh I better watch out and play it safe, don't want to give this guy an opportunity to turn the tables
>Jumps into a fist fight with a guy known for powerful punches

This made no sense.

They are sworn enemies, he's a prideful bastard. And in the aftermath he said he was leaving everything to Shigaraki, he knew All Might wasn't the owner of OFA anymore.

So he doesn't like easy wins? Wouldn't him winning be enough? He already exposed AM, why would he give his opponent such an easy opportunity to turn the tables.

And how's he going to give Shigaraki his power if he's been caught?

Beating the superman with brute strength would've sent a message I guess?

He can't give his powers to Shigaraki, he's just his successor.
He also wasn't in good conditions, AM wrecked the shit out of him when they fought last time.
Him using all those powers doesn't mean he could defeat him easily, again, because he was in shit conditions.

Doesn't matter. All For One won.

That he has more powerful punches? That's like saying the top mma fighter has to have the most powerful punches.

>He can't give his powers to Shigaraki
What? I don't think you know what you're talking about.

It would have been more of a win if he won though and didn't get caught. If he wanted to just leave Shigaraki on his own, he could have just left to go somewhere.

I just don't get why he would note to himself to watch out, then do something amazingly retarded.

>What? I don't think you know what you're talking about.
You shouldn't speedread.
He can take powers.
He can't give powers because he gave that one to his little brother, the first user of OFA.

Are you saying that he gave OfA to him and that it wasn't a power he already had but didn't know about?

No. I'm saying that his brother, who had OFA, was given the power to transfer powers. OFA was a quirk to accumulate power. He was given the power to transfer it, that's why AFO doesn't have that power anymore. Of course, assuming he didn't steal that kind of power again.

It's the opposite
AFO give at his supposed quirkless brother a quirk to accumulate power and the twist was his brother had quirk, the transfer one, creating OFA

>being this retarded while going around making up explanations and telling others they spee d. read

t'was merely an act

>Oh I better watch out and play it safe, don't want to give this guy an opportunity to turn the tables
Nigga wat. He was intending on getting caught to force Tomura to mature. It was all according to Keikaku. The next part of his plan is escaping when he hears that Tomura is reformed.

Not only has this been in the manga for ages, but it was also animated a few weeks ago. There's literally no reason to get this wrong.

>younger brother had worthless quirk that let him transfer his own quirk
>AfO gives him a quirk that stores power infinitely, obviously worthless on a single holder
>combines with transfer quirk to make OfA

Did you forget to add the panels where he gloats about the number of quirks he accumulated for this moment and goes for the punch with his super arm?

His goal wasn't to just blow through All Might, he wanted to take him down in a way that would fracture societies image of heroes and demorilize the world. Anyone can one chump a guy, it's a bigger message to beat him to death on national television.

It's a similar deal with Overhaul right now. Sure he could just organize criminals into killing Heroes with regular guns but that would make them all martyrs. But taking their quirks away for life sends a deeper message.

These villains are going for a different type of victory condition.

That would be like saying Todoroki can only win and show his strength by punching someone with an ice fist. But AfO's already fighting AM head on with his power vs AM's power in a straight up head to head fight while also having to take on some other top heroes. It's strength vs strength, he doesn't have to punch him. As long as he shows he's stronger than AM in a straight up fight, things are going to work out how he wants it to.

He hates All Might. His decision to stay and fight him wasn't a rational one, it was personal

>he's retarded on purpose

If he hates him then he should MAKE SUURE that AM has no opportunity to win. Show people how AM's power is of no use compared to his because those punches can't even get to the target.

>As long as he shows he's stronger than AM in a straight up fight, things are going to work out how he wants it to.
There is a difference between blowing your opponent away in an instant, and carefully peeling apart their ego and ideals for the world to see.

You're not wrong, but you're missing the point

What is the difference then? Explain it in length so I don't have to keep responding. And it's not like it would take more than 1 or 2 shots to take out AM at that point.

>What is the difference then?
I've already said it twice now. If you can't be bothered to read the actual manga where the villain directly states why he chose to draw things out I can't help you with your bait thread anymore.

But you didn't, you just mentioned that it did with no reasoning to back it up.

Why didn't Mirio just phase his body around the bullet until it hit the front side of his shirt

>His goal wasn't to just blow through All Might, he wanted to take him down in a way that would fracture societies image of heroes and demorilize the world. Anyone can one chump a guy, it's a bigger message to beat him to death on national television.
Now read the relevant chapters and come back to me if you have any more questions.

they mentioned it multiple times, are you stupid?

Because the reaction time needed for that goes beyond suspension of disbelief.

You didn't put in any reasoning to that. You just made some assumptions with no reasoning to back it up like I said. Be specific about how punching AM over shooting him is going to accomplish what you said.

I just said they mentioned it, you retarded shitposter.

>You didn't put in any reasoning to that
You didn't put any effort into reading the actual manga. Why should I recount the reasons why when the author did the work for both of us OP? AfO wanted to kill All Might, instead All Might won a Pyrrhic victory; he's alive, but completely powerless to stop what Shigaraki is going to do in the future. And Shiggy is a walking time bomb that has been cultivated by AfO for years.

Seriously, just read the manga or put more effort into your trolling. I've already answered your question, the rest is up to you.

You can't just make assumptions and not back them up shitposter. The reason I made this thread was because the manga didn't make sense.

>You can't just make assumptions
I'm you must be retarded because AfO explains his motives during the fight, and during the talk in prison.This is a series aimed at 12 year old boys, how can you not grasp this?

Because the manga is retarded, the point of this thread to begin with was to point out retarded reasoning in the manga. Which went over your head because you're a retard accept the narrative at face value even if it doesn't make sense.

I have already explained why this shit doesn't make sense.

>no direct quote
My sides user. This has been fun.

run away