>Feinstein
>Rubbing hands

What did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PfZvj0_O_Jc
youtube.com/watch?v=Mj4AcjyuV38
youtu.be/0njE_ygOaJk?t=1h36m
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Its like a dog shaking his leg when you scratch his belly they just cannot help doing it

bump

How the fuck is that thing still alive?

>watch
>no video
mfw italians

sandniggers gonna sandnigger
to put it redditly

She eats newborn fetus'. They sustain her and give her strength.

Evil manifest.

Hand rubbing is a genetic attribute of the Jew, scheming and power expression is in their blood.

Dont worry /ptg/ is still going to suck Trumps dicks as if he were jesus himself

(((Assault rifle ban)))

Why do they have to live up to all their stereotypes?

It's a screenshot of the video you retard

Stereotype is real the Jew really wants to fuck you up

that thing isnt human
we tried to warn you

>”I’m so happy to take away your rights!”

(((CNN))) doesn't realize they are throwing their on the spotlight with (((happy merchants))).
Also stereotypic jewish behavior. They just can't help themselves.

*their own

4D chess CNN was your ally all along

I think he’s off the reservation. As far as I’m concerned the only way he gets back on is firing a whole bunch of people and put a lot of people in jail. Short of that I am done with him.

We can’t have a President telling us to take away guns because we suspect insanity. Hell, people think he is insane. So who will set the standard. And if they can take a 2nd Amendment right away they can take it ALL away. No, I can’t abide that but I will hold my nose on that issue for a while if the other stuff is done. Clinton, Obama, Lynch, Comey belong in jail and that BETTER HAPPEN.

LMAO I thought the happy merchant was an exaggerated caricature of a jew.

notice how he kept the concealed carry reciprocity out of the bill? he's trying to make it as undesirable as possible so it wont pass

>king kike proposing assault weapons ban
wow who'd have thunk it

imagine pulling out her finger bones with pliers one at a time

its another episode of libshits are excited only to get btfo later.

That's pure cash. She hits the perfect stereotype of the hand rubbing jew rat.

you'd be surprise

>>Feinstein
>>Rubbing hands

Further proof jews are pure evil and we will never have peace as long as they exist among us.

(((Feinstein)))

They really do it. There's a Jew in my work that does this all the time when anything good is happening.

Fuck off magapede. That kike Trump sold us out

This. Friendship with Trump ended. Civil War is now my best friend.

Only boomer cuckservatives care about muh guns.

is pretty clear that so does old bitch, she is reacting like she just got a pony

I don't get it, isn't changing an amendment near impossible?

When I see a beautiful AR-15, I just start taking them, I can't help myself. It's different for presidents, they'll let you do anything. You can just walk up and grab their guns.

Just gun range talk.

this. a traitor is always worse than an enemy. at least with an enemy you know where you stand.

it is so fucking sad....I used to think it was Trump shills but then realized people are this fucking retarded.

>muh 4D chess

Morons.

>(((Assault rifle ban)))

Yet will still give full auto guns to drug cartels and sell manpad shoulder fired anti aircraft missiles to terrorists.

why havent thousands of jew hating autists here spammed her twitter page with comparisons of her and the happy merchant?

yepppp....ok to give guns to moderate head choppers to push the deep state agenda...but god forbid a law abiding citizen wants to own a gun.

I bemoan the state of the world.

possessive is fetus'
plural is fetuses

>*plotting intensifies*

It's alll over folks! Open your Borders, cut off your dick, spread your cheeks wide for the niggers and vote Democrat in 2018 right?

I think I might become muslim

Thanks, actually wasn't sure in this case.

(((Feinstein)))

youtube.com/watch?v=PfZvj0_O_Jc

I really don't get this.
Does Trump think this will score him a single vote from the left?
I would bet money it will cost him votes on the right, or at least cost people to not vote.
Starting to wonder if Trump is a plant. The perfect goy to get the right to accept gun grabbing.

I don't think anything is going to happen now. He knows he's scaring the fuck out of his base, so we'll probably see a win before this is over.

The memes are real

youtube.com/watch?v=Mj4AcjyuV38

/thread

If you support Trump, you support gun control. If you support gun control, you can not be a patriot.

>in 10 years
MY GOD JUST TAKE ALL THE GUNS
>OUR BRAVE TROOPS
JESUS THE VIRTUE SIGNALING ON THAT WOYMN

What they’re slowly revealing is that Trump has been a deep state plant all along. The main goal of which is to run the Republican party into the ground as quickly as possible.

... you can not be a patriot if you do not support your president, If you support Trump, you support gun control. If you support gun control, you can not be a patriot

The law matters more than a temporary government worker.

>you can not be a patriot if you do not support your president
lol

>Virjew signalling

This

>los ogros de las americas do not understand that i was mocking the fact that they can only deal in extremes

it's like you fucks play poker by only folding or going all in.

If it's born it's not a fetus
You either meant unborn fetuses or newborn infants
No such thing as a newborn fetus

Not me. I do a lot of checking, lad.

If a baby is stillborn is it still born?

more Americans need to just chill and check or call more
see how shit plays out
but you fucks love drama so much i swear
it's like reality is one big soap opera to americans

Why do jews do that hand rubbing thing? Is it genetic?

It's our media. We're conditioned hysteria.

Thanks Stalin for reducing this sick belief
Fuck you Stalin for letting then enter the country

>Implying they ever left

The Republican Party was doing a fine job of that on their own.

kek

EVERY TIME

>If e kill the poor, there will be no Communists

No. It would be stillborn

adrenochrome.

the Marxist spic running against her is gonna run this 24/7.

because GROHNALD GRBLUMPFT, but still it'll be kek-worthy.

>Trumps huge shit eating grin
Every time
Yet you morons let concern shills try to demoralize. Trump gonna stab em in the back as usual. Relax fuckers, sit back and watch the salt pour in.

Gun violence restraining orders are not considered problematic to conservatives.

I'm pretty comfy right now famalam.

What happened to you Planned Parenthood CEO? Kind of sad that she got in trouble because she called you guys her little yetis. But then again without a soul there is no sadness.

She was “just a CEO”

He said to add in SOME of the things she had. She thought that meant everything she had was being added.

As the meeting went on she realized she was left in the dust. Watch at the very end.

youtu.be/0njE_ygOaJk?t=1h36m

When she tries to tell him to do something about "weapons of war" he corrects her, ignores her nonsense and leaves her in the dust.

You guys are over reacting. To sum it up trump is pushing a bill that is strong on universal background checks, preventing mentally ill people from getting guns and people with domestic violence history being included in background checks. He also said he wants to go after the black market, get rid of gun free zones, and allow concealed carry permits to cross state lines but for those to be separate bills.

>strong on universal background checks

The only way anyone would be okay with that is if the ATF were to allow kitchen table FFLs again and decouple an FFL from zoning. Even then nobody would like it.

Why do the sane law abiding want to protect the rights of violent criminals and mentally ill nut jobs?

Get that fucking thing away from the president.

Declaration of war from the cia to citizenry.

Because "mental illness" is a weak term that is very open to interpretation.

You are all a bunch of panicky bitches. Everything is going to be fine. There are plenty of places where our system can be improved and tightened up in ways that won't impede law abiding people from getting what they need. If you just refuse to countenance any change, the only option normies have when they get scared by shootings are Democrat bans. This positions Trump as the adult in the room trying to improve the system, so it becomes a question of what the GOP can do to fix the system rather than what the left can ban. I swear you're a bunch of women sometimes.

this

Was he right? Or just some blood thirsty racist nut job? Where is this liberty tree anyway? It should be on the white house grounds like the white tree of Gondor so everyone can see the condition it is in.

I hate sounding like a conspiracy nut, but does this whole thing feel choreographed to anyone else? There have been all these other mass shootings, what made this one different? Why did this one suddenly have companies divest from the NRA? Send gun stocks down immediately after it happened, when they usually rise after a shooting? Have Hogg and González on TV everywhere pushing gun control? Have President Trump - who said Hillary was going to take our guns away - um, say guns should be taken away without due process. The way the government and media simultaneously rose up against gun owners was sure fast and convenient.

The whole thing feel like some pre-planned, deep state-orchestrated shit. Unlike others here, I don't think Hogg is a "crisis actor" or that the shooting was a false flag that didn't happen, but it sure feels like they had their ducks in a row ready to push this as soon as the next shooting occurred.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED