Conquest or degeneration

100% spanish descendant peruvian here; is it conquest or degeneration if you fuck women of other races?
imo it’s a completely legitimated form of conquest, our ancestors did it for centuries (but of course you shouldn’t impregnate a non white and raise mutts)
It shows the other races their places and lowers their males moral

Gunpowder and treason.

colonise, survive, thrive.

How can black bois even compete

BLEACHED

>Spanish
>thinking he is not a mutt

Conquest if you are a woman.
Degredation if you are a man.
Sperm is valuable and men age like fine wine so they must be careful in partner selection. Women age like milk and can pick whoever they want, we don't care what they do.

Degeneration you retarded "pure spaniard".
>our ancestors did it for centuries
They were fucking wrong. Guess why Latin america is a shithole? Because they decided to stick their dick in niggers and natives. That simple.
Yeah, such good christians, cheated on their wives with stinky pussies surrounded by flies

>Implying Morals make the country.

We are shithole countries because not enough white settlers came to compete with the mass of natives down here

But to conquer a country and fight a war it’s a good psychological weapon to fuck the enemies wife

One on the left cant even hide it

Yup. That's why America is BLACKED.

All you South Americans need to stop thinking you need to emulate whatever Europeans are doing in their home countries, for you to get ahead.

Europe is a decadent, degenerate society. Northern Europe in particular is literally dying. They'll be gone in another generation. The British, the French, the Germans, the Swedes, the Belgiums, they're all fucking niggers and Muslims and breeding by the millions. Not by thousands, by the MILLIONS.

Stop looking down on yourselves, and build the future. Europe is the past, and will be gone soon.

for sure man
I would welcome with open hands the European 14/88 refugees after the collapse to bleach the shit out of the cholos here

We are doing fine enogh, even with the recent haitian invasion, we managed to set them straight, tech them spanish and deport them if they get the music to loud.

Peruvians issue is that they never managed to defeat spain on their own, while we did before the independence and argentina and venezuela did during the independence was.

What does defeating Spain has to do with anything?

In Chile you are blessed with a country with lots of natural resources, and you have had some good leadership since your beginning. Plus, Pinochet, that was one hell of a great man. Probably the best Latin American leader of a nation ever.

>What does defeating Spain has to do with anything?

Have you tried being brown and a loser?

>too many natives
>I KNOW I KNOW, LET'S HELP SPREAD THEIR GENETICS SO THIS COUNTRY IS FOREVER DOOMED
Have you ever heard about genocide m8? And a shitload of natives was only an issue in the Andes and Mexico, in the entirety of Brazil there weren't more than 5 organized tribes, in Argentina they only occupied the area surrounding Buenos Aires and in Colombia their occupation pretty much ended in Bogotá. From Darien until after Honduras it was all jungle. So genocide was a viable alternative.

From what I read, the Incas were not losers at all. They build quite an amazing civilization, and it's unfortunate the Spanish destroyed. That definitely must have an immense negative psychological impact on the people. Although the Mexicans seem to have overcome it.

Anyways, these things are complex, but expecting white skin to fix your problems is fucking retard. Seems to be a common theme throughout Southern American nations. If we had more whites, we'd be better. You work with what you have and make the best of it.

They never showered a day in their lives. Get that.

Slow down there, pony, only 25% of Denmark's population will be non-white by 2050. While it's fucking horrible, we are not "literally dying".

Pinochet was a kike fag

No one expects white skin to fix anything, that's just peruvian larper, that's perfecting his craft cause the CIA already assigned him.

>100% spanish descendant peruvian here
sure thing, el peruANO

Wipe them out and use their terrritory to further the biological interest of your people. That’s how anglos and russians were able to multiply so rapidly, while iberians are stuck with the prospect of haitian style revolutions that can wipe them out.

25% is huge number. You will be forever changed.

That in itself can be bad or worse, depending on who you're mixing with. In the case of Northern Europeans, they're mixing with Niggers and Arabs, the bottom of the barrel of humankind. That cannot be a good thing for the long-run.

Meh, we are very segregated. Stay out of big cities and it is 95-98% white. I know 25% is a horrible number, but very few people mix and those who do are boomers with thai womyn.

Fuck and kill? That way they will never spawn mutts

Isn’t russia that country with the highest Muslim percentage in Europe, that one that will have a Muslim majority by 2050 ?

Then you go all pretending Argentina didnt do jack shit for your independece

Fucking terracotta fetish.

The north independence, they never aproached the mapuche territories until they killed them all in your side of the andes.

Based viking masterrace
M*stizos and m*lattos like to tell themselves it would all be great if only this or that politician got elected. It's a common thread throughout latin america: forcing yourself to be hopeful in the midst of desperation, because if you aren't at least optimistic there is nothing at all to look forward to. For those with indian descendants I understand wanting to stay and fix the place, you're the closest to natives after all. But for the rest of us each second here massacres the soul. It's funny because those stories about immigrants being corrupted and disillusioned about the New World are awfully true. My family came to Brazil in the 19th century, and in every generation you can clearly see if you compare their pictures: when they're young they're hopeful about what lies ahead, optimistic about what they will achieve with the riches of the land. 20 years later they look like a truck went over them.

That is a deveopment from the late 20th century and does not reflect the prodigious growth of the russian population from the 1700s onward to bolshevism. Furthermore, it is a compelling reason to be resolute in preserving territory you conquer, as your people’s living space.

>Yes there is another man in my house but it's not a problem, he only stays in some rooms like the bedroom

Here's the issue. Whenever we conquer another territory, all the indigenous population (non-Whites) must be completely destroyed and the land should be repopulated with pure Whites only. Mixing is always a bad idea and just creates more zog soldiers that come back to bite us later on.

Segregation doesn't work in the long run. Look at Brazil and soon the US. Until the 30s a lot of whites wouldn't even look at niggers around here.

Why don't we just kill all whites?

I believe in mulattofying, hapafying and bleaching the world in general but it's not viable with such abysmal birth rates. Race preservation means giving up already, whites should colonize and spread their genes.

This.

(Assuming this is a White brazilian.)

Really lot's of resources? I always thought there was only copper on their hallway country?

Of course we can't use our country as measurement standard.

I totally agree with you m8
But during conquering the territory it’s a legitimated form of weapon to fuck their women, just to lower their warriors moral

I said in my post that of course we should NOT impregnate them

Yeah dude

I know, but compare it to white flight. We don't have legal segregation, but people just stay away from nigger areas consciously or subconsciously. My point is, not everything is lost in a generation, and there is still hope on which a future can be built. With the current direction of the country, we will be fucked in 50 years, but we can still change it before that. I'm rooting for economic collapse and when the system falls, all the niggers will perish in a matter of weeks and the worst whites will be gone in a month. Then paradise can be built.

Low effort bait

>people just stay away from nigger areas consciously or subconsciously.

In my days that was called losing territory.

Well, we are obviously losing territory, but we are not dead in a generation.

God, i'm starting to believe all you guys are 80 IQ niggers who can't read.

If you aren't going there, how do you know your females aren't going there to be blacked?

The girls who get blacked are genetic garbage anyways. They show their true colours by fucking a nigger. That way it will be easier to single them out on DOTR.

Maybe but during declining birth rates and a land invasion you should be the one raping them.

True, better get started

Any sex before marriage is degeneracy. Period.

The ones who have sex the most also have the least children and highest chances of divorce if they ever do marry. Men and women.

>you shouldn’t impregnate a non white and raise mutts
Everyone that unironically believes this is the same as a nigger.

Not really. Women with many sex partners before marriage have less children and higher divorce rate. For men, the opposite. I think.

Well, I'd say, strategically to take an area, it would be most advantageous to be more concerned with fighting and less with fucking.
After all the fighting men are dead, the rest are an easy kill, so I really don't see any need for psychological demoralization at that point.

Why the hell are you defending mutts? Because you are one?

>Like race purity ever fixed anything.

No viable offspring will come out of it. Only slaves. Why would one want the slave to have your genes?

Do Mexico or Brazil look like a victory to you?

All things considered, yes.

Theres a shit ton of Haitians in leafland now too. HOW ARE THERE SO FUCKING MANY?

Bien improbable mamani, la migracion española se dio en la colonia no despues. Los criollos que quedan de esa epoca tienen casi universalmente sangre indigena en algun nivel u otro.

Let him he has an assignment, by the way how are things going with your deposed president?

kek chile is a mestizo country and they are better than most easter euoropean countries

Judging by the expression on this guy's face I don't think he agrees with you.

We never wanted to defeat spain jackass. Most criollos down here thought of themselves as spanish and not peruvians. Understandable given that the crown had the strongest presence and biggest influence here. Nobody wanted to get rid of spain, but argies wanted to get rid of the spaniards from the continent so they could freely trade with the brits. Hadnt it been from external influence we would have been a spanish colony well into the 20th century

>he thinks being a colony is a good thing

retard

>Mestizo country.

We have less whites than blacks in scandinavia.
He shouldn't have asked for money he couldn't return.

Hes a politically incompetent retard but we could do a lot worse. Hes not getting through his full term tho sooner or later he will be out.

I didnt said it was a good thing jackass. But having an outsider tell you to be a country just fucks with the foundation of your national identity. National pride is basically non existent and people try to cling themselves to alternate identities within the country, thats why you have retards like OP pathetically claiming themselves as spaniards in a mongolian throat singing forum out of a sheer feeling of inferiority and denial of who he really is. A smelly worthless peruvian.

>We have less whites than blacks in scandinavia.

So you dont have that many whites?

the problem with peruvians and other aboriginal countrries like bolivia is that they would have a stronger nationalism and proud of their heritage if they were taught native american langauges in school , that would give them a stronger identity

this

that would be a problem , we are all united by the spanish language , our native languages maybe could be teached like a second language

Very few, lately we have received more cause the country is doing fantastic and after the dictatorship exiled chileans invited everyone here, but the mass of the population is still mostly amerindian.

>For men, the opposite. I think.
You think wrong, snownigger degenerate. Sin is sin no matter the sex, and the curse of sterility and divorce will be cast on both.

but in fact perú and bolivia are the principal countries of south america if we are talking about culture and nationalism , this is our land.

Incas are like the roma of america

its our duty to colonize pussy

That's what I mean, The irish have done the same for their langauge and although most people dont speak it they feel less cucked thanks to that.

I know, but you have faggots like OP who claim to be somehting they are not because they are ashamed of amerindians which is pathetic

P¨have no difference with a niggers who want to breed with other race in other country

baby boomers here are pretty based, all of they hate comunism and marxism (lgbt,feminism)

the problem is now our youth who are being influenced by the news and the media

OP¨*

The problem with those kind of nationalism in South America is that is lead by commies, they call it "indigenismo" Hugo Chavez used it for example.

You dont get it, after losing the conquiste and being subjugated and browbeaten by western powers for hundreds of years theres no indigenous nationalism left to restore because the indigenous nation stopped existing centuries ago. Nearly everyone speaks spanish, is insanely catholic and has some spanish blood in them, hell spanish surnames are common in the country. Not only that bu theres an ongoing Sup Forums irl pissing contest of who is whiter than the other only its been centuries long and non ironic. After all of that shit plus some historical abuse up to the 70s you cant just go say no be proud of your nation, the culture is just broken.

>Muh reductum to communism.

What do Spaniards think of their old colonies? Do they feel any connection to the people?

a man is supposed to spread his seed. it's always okay for a man to impregnate as many women as possible even if it means to racemix while it's never okay for a woman to racemix.

>What do Spaniards think of their old colonies?
Most people don't have an opinion about those kind of things.

If your question goes for nationalist people they normally have a more positive than negative opinion.

>Do they feel any connection to the people?
Our connection comes with the language, we share the internet basically.

>It shows the other races their places and lowers their males moral
Not neccesarily, depriving a man of a woman will make that man significantly more angry, rebellious and fatalistic which is why raping subject peoples wasn't always that common unless you totally dominated them and alrdy killed all the men.

Not always, a (succesful) organism is suppose to pass on it's genes, having a mixed kid mean half their genes are utterly foreign, the kid will most likely look nothing like you and will not carry traits like blonde hair, coloured eyes, etc nor will it carry over culture, values, etc. or at best a heavily bastardized version of it. With enough mixed kids you'll have them forming their own in-group that can turn agianst their parent group (like Mexicans versus Spanish) which will be much more competent than their unmixed counterparts. Thus it's better to utterly drive out or destroy a different racial group like the USA did with the Indians over subjugating, raping and subsequently hybridizing as the Spanish and Portuguese did with the Indians in Latin America.

This does not neccsarily apply to intra-racial conflicts.

yo enserio espero de que algun dia sudamerica este unida y pueda formar alguna especie de union con españa , mucha de su cultura ha quedado en perú , en especial en lima y no se puede negar esa conexion

Degeneration if you're white.
Conquest in all other cases.

>Our connection comes with the language, we share the internet basically.
I never thought of that, makes sense
How do people from the colonies treat Spaniards online? Are they confrontational , do they hold a grudge from colonialism?

we are recieving a HUGE amount of blacks and poor inmigrants that contribute nothing.

we are being effectively "blacked" right now, the number of whites coming in are minimum (and they really come here to contribute NOT like the massive haitian inmigrants that are only a HUGE burden fucking up the low level jobs)

the leftist presidential candidate Alejandro Guiller was openly offering us MORE inmigrant, we said HELL NO !!!

this last election was a huge win for the right, it was beautiful, the left could not believe it.

retards hate spaniards cuz muh gold and shit, they have a bad education and think that all the bad things in south america it's because of Spain

normal people no

Comparing them to SA then yes.

tu pais es el peor de sudamerica , llena de feministas progres y marxistas.

ustedes no estan siendo ¨¨negreados¨¨ porque son una bola de mestizos , lo unico rescatable de su pais es la patagonia y el norte de su pais que nos pertenece

literalmente estarian mejor si nosotros los conquistamos y aceptaran sus raices indigenas

(Santiago de chile esta construida bajo una ciudad inca)
(Las islas de pascua eran territorio inca junto a los moais

the browner the person the more hostility and resentment towards spaniards. I mean if you look spanish or mestizo, your last name is spanish and can trace part of your ancestry to Spain its pretty hard to be hostile towards Spain. If you cant its basically WE WUZ EENKAS N SHIET.

Actually, a few years you've beaten us in rape statistics and number of murders. You're pretty much the only country I can look down on

>WE WUZ EENKAS N SHIET.
I keked

It's conquest. Manifest Destiny.

If you ask me I would first supporter of making Peru a spanish colony again

I don't mean to be ignorant, if I may ask, generally across south america and Peru, is it Amerindians that vote left and support communists and the descendants of colonists that vote right and nationalist? Are there many whites in Peru?

>especie de union con españa

Unions man... if the EU is teaching us something is that such organizations shouldn't exists but i would like to see a cultural union as you said, a sense of brotherhood if you will.

>How do people from the colonies treat Spaniards online? Are they confrontational , do they hold a grudge from colonialism?

If you're spaniard you will recibe eventually some comments calling you thief and genocide, give back the gold, etc, but those messages come from illiterate people most of the times who can barely write spanish so is not a big deal.

Some spaniards give the banter too.

But in general the relation is neutral.

>the browner the person the more hostility and resentment towards spaniards

Legit, talking from experience.

Rape is for niggers, otherwise there is nothing wrong with breeding outside your race