Neanderthal DNA Made a Better Homo Sapien

Homo Sapiens evolved 200,000 years? What have they been doing for all this time? Why did agriculture not develop until 12,000 years ago?

It is worth mentioning that during those previous 200,000 years humans were competing with other hominid species such as the neanderthals and homo erectus. In fact, after the eruption of the Toba volcano 70,000 years ago, there were only between 1,000 and 10,000 mating pairs of homo sapiens left. We do not know why all the other hominid species died out.

What we do know is that as recently as 30,000 years ago three other hominid species still existed - the Neanderthals, the Denisovans, and the “Hobbits” (Homo floresiensis). We know that the Neanderthals wore clothes and interbred with homo sapiens (beginning about 45,000 years ago). The last non homo-sapien hominid species to die out were the hobbits 13,000 years ago. It is interesting that domesticated agriculture started about 1,000 years after the last non homo-sapien hominid species died. Do you think these two facts might be related? When I learned this, I thought that either these two facts are just coincidence or there must have been a global cooling event. Why a cooling event? A cooling event would make farming a more practical endeavor. A cooling event means food is not freely growing year round, so crops are required so that food can be stored for the cooler seasons. Also, any species that couldn’t adapt to a cooling event would die out. So I googled it and found out that an asteroid impact did trigger such a cooling on earth 12,800 years ago.

(1/2)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mehrgarh
humanorigins.si.edu/research/whats-hot-human-origins/neanderthals-larger-eyes-and-smaller-brains
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

(2/2)

This leads to another question - why did homo sapiens not develop agriculture during previous cooling events (such at the eruption of Mount Toba)? We know that it doesn’t actually take long to develop words to describe the past, present, and future. William Shakespeare invented 1700 words by himself. We know that no civilization existed before human and homo sapien DNA was combined. We know that every single ancient civilization did have the combined homo sapien and neanderthal DNA. We also know that the poorest places in the world today, where people still live like they did 12,000 years ago, are the places where humans do not have neanderthal DNA. We can therefore surmise that neanderthal DNA is critical to long term thinking abilities and living in a modern society. Which species is this? Sub-saharan Africans. Yes, Africans do not have Neanderthal DNA. The only exception to this is the North African species which you may remember is where the civilization of Ancient Egypt formed.

Abbos have a large amount of neandertthal DNA.

Everyone but sub saharan africans have neanderthal DNA. Abbos have denisovian as well as neanderthal.

200,000 years ago homo sapiens evolved.

70,000 years ago the Mount Toba volcano erupted leaving between 1,500-10,000 breeding pairs of homo sapiens left.

45,000 years ago to 30,000 years ago the homo sapiens began breeding with Neanderthals.

13,000 years ago the last of the non-homo sapien hominids dies out (the Denosivans)

12,000 years agriculture began.

5,000 years ago 6 ancient civilizations appeared about the same time and independently of each other: Ancient Egypt, Mesopatamia, Indus River Valley, Ancient China, Mesoamerica, and the Andean civilization in South America.

Why did agriculture not appear until 12,000 years ago and why did humans not invent it in the previous 200,000 years? The addition of neanderthal DNA created a better human that possessed long term thinking skills. 12,800 years an asteroid hit the earth causing a global cooling event. This cooling event made farming necessary to survive. During previous cooling events such as the eruption of Mount Toba, homo sapiens simply died because they did not have the long term thinking abilities to survive.

neanderthal identitarian reporting in

Bullshit. They don't. What they have is Denisovan DNA.

It is obvious that the larger-brained neanderthal dna was instrumental in creating the success of humanity. Anyone who has ever attempted to have a serious conversation with an african (unmixed) can see that they lack an entire section of what we would consider comprehension.

neanderthal learned to survive through not one but four glaciation periods in europe/northasia

each one represents a massive population bottleneck killing the unfit.

got out bred by stupid "sapiens"

do you have any additional info about this? links, books to read, etc?

>meanderthal dna made a better homo sapiens
neanderthals had less brain volume but bigger skulls, they were objectively inferior.
Neandertals were literal chimp-human hybrids.
Cro magnons are the best homo sapiens, and we europeans are all cro magnon.

You know it's true
There's no possible way civilizations come out fully developed ,even more, all in the same time

outbred part comes from what we know to be much smaller family sizes compared to sapiens of the time because of the harsh conditions of the north.

can't you see any similarity between Neanderthals and Cro-Magnon ?

Neanderthals were the first people to make art

Because agriculture appeared when hunter gatherers/foragers started planting seeds in order to cope with their ever growing population and need for a more constant food source?

>all at the same time
Mesapotamia predates ancient egypt and the neolithic farmers predate mesapotamia.
They didn't "appear fully developed" at the same time, they merely expanded and evolved into seperate civilizations.
Ancient egyptians and mesapotamians were virtually the same people genetically and funny enough shared the same fertile regions in northeast africa/west asia, almost linked for most of the time.

if we follow the africa train of logic, obviously being on the continent of africa stifles development for one reason or another for certain groups.

No, cro magnons literally look like europeans.
Neandertals more closely resemble australian abos.

>neanderthals had less brain volume
Source?

At least thank them for your skin color and colorful eyes

you should read some stories from the native humans still living on the island where the hobbits lived. their oral legends passed from generation to generation tell tales of an ancient race of tiny demonic people that would steal human children to use as slaves and cook for them because their tiny brains couldn't figure out human food prep technologies. after this went on for a while the humans got sick and tired of it and fought the hobbits, cornered them all inside their cave, and then burned every last one to death. they've had these legends since before the scientific community even acknowledged the existance of the hobbits

Europeans got their skin color and colorful irises from them

Yes, according to official dating, Egypt is later than Sumeria , while Indus Valley is something like 2000 BC , even later.
But those are accepted dates and according to current knowledge.
I think the origin of all these roots in much older times. For example:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mehrgarh

Also, all those people said their knowledge came from the gods and they themselves have invented nothing. Coincidence ?

That was produced in Chad lake and spread to europe when lake africans learned to swim and crossed Gibraltar.

a lot of sub saharan africans have no neanderthal dna. but they're not retarded, maybe inferior in general but not every individual.

i would not at all be surprised if much of human history has been lost or actively hidden from us. we may have started agriculture and civilization a lot sooner then some say.

humanorigins.si.edu/research/whats-hot-human-origins/neanderthals-larger-eyes-and-smaller-brains

Neanderthals have around the same brain volume as modern humans, but cro magnons had bigger brains than neanderthals.
Plus, neanderthals brains were wired differently, they were borderline autistic and their brains were more "visual" focused than abstract thought focused.

....No

Is that true there are extructure built by neanderthal such as large boats?

HAIL THE GOLDEN DAWN

No, Cro Magnons were much more robust than modern Europeans. A thing they share with Neanderthals.
Also had bigger brains, also shared

>beginning about 45,000 years ago

Probably way before that in the Levant. If I remember correctly a hybrid piece of skull was found and was dated to around 70,000 years ago

This doesn't take the reverse integration into consideration. The clever ones went back and fucked the dumb ones giving their babies clever dna. Abbos were cut off which is why they weren't great at civilisation.

literally no neanderthal had blue eyes or white skin.
blue eyes were a southwest european mutation during the ice age
white skin was a recent ordeal, about as recent as blonde hair.

larger even then the cro magnon brain are the first humans: homo sapiens idaltu. larger brains then us

but size of the brain isn't everything. perhaps the brain just "evolved" more efficiency and increased surfance area through folding.

>it's another "ideological circlejerk where overwhelming evidence and basic logic disproving we wuz claims that euros are better because muh neanderthals waz kangz man is completely ignored by pol" episode
Never change faggots

>5,000 years ago 6 ancient civilizations appeared about the same time and independently of each other: Ancient Egypt, Mesopatamia, Indus River Valley, Ancient China, Mesoamerica, and the Andean civilization in South America.
this makes me want to play Civ right now, but I have shit to do.
Fuck you.

Neanderthals had bigger brains but the increase in size was due to a larger visual cortex rather than the frontal lobe in Homo Sapiens.

I've found this on wikipedia
>Male and female Neanderthals had cranial capacities averaging 1,600 cm3 (98 cu in) and 1,300 cm3 (79 cu in), respectively,[22][23] extending to 1,736 cm3 (105.9 cu in) in the male Amud 1.[24] This is notably larger than the 1,250 to 1,400 cm3 (76 to 85 cu in) typical of modern humans.
Also maybe its a coincidence, but the race with the most Neaderthal admixture has the highest IQ - east asians.
And of course Europeans come right after in both IQ and neaderthal admixture

angry black detected

>a thing they share with neanderthals

you can't even tell the difference between a late homo erectus and a neanderthal skull wise though.
They're both chimp-human hybrid lookalikes.

Cro magnon are the original europeans.

Great post friend, nice contribution

>literally no neanderthal had blue eyes or white skin.
Source ?
It's well know they were redheads.

>white skin was a recent ordeal, about as recent as blonde hair.
Shill

the most interesting part about the breeding pairs left after the apocalypse happens is that even with the world burning down around them and with everything they've ever known in ruin...they still want to have sex and reproduce

>neanderniggers
>smart

Not with that skull they weren't.

Orientals have been shown to have the highest amounts of Neanderthal admixture and they also share the traits you've described.

>It's well known they were red heads
By who?
Where?
Literally 0 neanderthal remains have been shown to posess bright hair or skin or eyes, literally all of the evidence we have show that they were brown/yellow skinned, dark haired and brown eyed.

You have no idea what you're talking about, stop posting

you forgot to quote the text accompanying that picture :
>Erectus; Neanderthal: Visual thinkers; adult skulls. Right: Modern Social Idiots; a domesticated (infantilized and feminized) descendant of H. erectus. Magical thinker. Supernatural word concepts. Missing: Archaic Homo sapiens, who were nearly identical to Neanderthals.

Modern humans are faggots

All these people claiming Neanderthals were inferior. If that were so, why is Africa so fucking dumb? They should at least be 5% smarter than us.

We don’t actually KNOW what neanderthal brain capacity was. Guesses at best. Skull definitely bigger.

What went wrong?

they also have tiny eyes which is the exact opposite of what neanderthals had, and asians have flat skulls unlike neanderthals, and neanderthals.
East asians have like 1-2% extra neanderthal in them than europeans, certainly not nearly enough to impact anything worth noting.
Jews have lower neanderthal admixture and they have higher IQ's and they share more of a "neanderthal" look than asians.

Isn't the presence of white skin in humans about 10k?

Neanderthal looks like a buff Danny Devito

YES.

Literally provide arguments or stay on your lane.
White skin is a recent mutation, blonde hair is possibly slightly older but we there is no strong evidence for it, blue eyes are the oldest european specific phenotype there is and it's just as old as the last big ice age that forced humans southward near the mediterranean.

White pale skin is possibly more recent than that, maybe 7000y old depending on the region.

>White skin is a recent mutation

Provide your source for this (I already know what it is) so I can destroy your argument

Pssstttt

Dude, the neantherdals intergrated into european population that's how you got your skin and eyes. Why do you how to be ashamed of this? Literally every other race outside of africa has done this

Psssstttt.

The solution to the jewish question here.

Pssstttt.

You tell them my fellow negro

We wuz mutts and shieet

Neanderkikes.

Everybody today in this planet are mixed. Literally centuries of cross-breeding between species and other humans

also, badly hand drawn picture .
Better one related.
The differences are hard to see for outsiders.
How is the archaic H Sapiens different from Neanderthals ?

Shaved chimps are white, there's no reason for high melanin if you are covered in fur.

Jesus he really does look like a kike.....

Sarah Silverman was hot like couple decades ago.

>Asians
>have tiny eyes
please at least consider a vasectomy, bongtard

Stop varg posting please.
All genetic evidence available today on neanderthals show that they were brown eyed with no exception, had yellow or brown skin and hair there is no evidence that it was brighter than brown.

Literally white skin alleles found in modern europeans didn't exist prior to the expansion of agriculture in southeast europe 8k BC.
The normal skin color in humans prior to the agricultural revolution was tanned brown/yellow due to a necessity for higher absorption of vitamin D from the sun due to the lack of it on the new neolithic diet.

I beat you too it.

You know there are other neantherdals beside the european ones, right? Pic below is a neantherdal from iraq. Now you know where middle easterners get their brown-light brown skin?

cooling isn't related to agriculture, warming is.

12,000 years ago was roughly the start of the current interglacial period known as the Holocene. The Holocene, and not Neanderthal DNA, much less a cooling event which is the opposite of what happened, is what led to the rise of agriculture.

You have everything backwards.

>Jews have lower neanderthal admixture
Ashkenazi jews? And regardless, they have a very specific reason for the higher IQs as their race only developed in medieval Europe and with significant amount of inbreeding

Both, faggot

>implying the artist who rendered that knew what colour skin he had

I'm not disagreeing with any of your other points but that's just plain naive.

Do you think Neanderthals were negros ?

Were were in a glaciation period 13, 000 years ago, you moron. So yes, it was colder in Europe.

I believe Neanderthals were superior beings, it might even be the DNA from Atlantis.

>Jews have lower neanderthal admixture and they have higher IQ's

Only the nazi jews have high iqs and they have Neanderthal admixture like the Europeans they lived with. Educate yourself dummy

>Neandertals were literal chimp-human hybrids.
Not rly tho
>Cro magnons are the best homo sapiens, and we europeans are all cro magnon.
Cro magnon is clearly the best but Europeans still have something like 1-4% Neanderthal DNA.

They're not white, they're grey looking.
>WE WUZ CHIMPS N SHIEET

Check the differences in eye socket size betwee neanderthals and modern mongol skulls my fellow frog.

Cool I didn't know they had cameras back then.

All Jews have Neanderthal admixture, they aren't sub-Saharan Africans

They can tell from DNA analysis

You're an idiot. Stop posting.

No, they just weren't white that's all.

Most ashkenazi jews have no "nazi" admixture, just italian or greek.

Yes and that 1-4% neanderthal dna is literally meaningless when it comes to phenotype except possibly for a small bump on the back of some people's skulls.

Provide arguments or shut up pussy.

Nah not really.
Sup Forums is freshly redpilled on this after that cheddar man fiasco....

I was the OP of that thread.

IT MAKES ME SO PROUD ON THE INSIDE WHEN I SEE HOW MANY OF YOU THERE ARE NOW.

HAIL VICTORY MY BROTHER.
WE WILL KILL THEM ALL.

That 1-4% is all anybody has, and we still don't know it's full effect. I'm not here claiming t created superior races, but it's not completely inconsequential.

What? I know indo-europeans had dark skin but their offspribngs could;'ve had the white by breeding with euro neantherdals or other humans with the phenotype

We know it has 0 effect in eye color, hair color, skin color, at the very least.

SOurce pls? I really would like to know

i dont understand this image. Is it saying that the mutations are needed to create the 11 organs?

Is it saying that there has not been enough time in history to create human beings?

I dont understand the math or any of it really, can some one explain this for a brainlet. Thnx

I was OP.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR GOOD WORK SHARING.
I SEE THESE POSTS EVERY COUPLE DAYS NOW!!!!