Why do people still support Adolf Hitler?

He was a really hateful person. He did not only prosecute Jews but also lots of other people. I really doubt anyone on here would want to live in a society in which you could be thrown in a concentration camp because you voice your opinion in public or if you in your own home listen to the BBC.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fucking based
>Tfw the town is all Jews and use it as a prop to beat the goyim over the head with

Shut your dumb fucking cumguzzling mouth

People who listen to the BBC should be concentration camps.

Sage.

What's yyour issue with historic stuff?

Specially now that youtube removes pre nazi german history.

Gee... yeah, illegal opinions? That would be horrible... good thing that's not happening anymore right?

Hitler was a noble man with a beautiful heart. He just wanted to save the world. He wanted to be a hero of justice

LOLWHAT
OMG THIS LITERALLY CAN"T BE HAPPENING
Don't they know Hitler killed 12 million people by literally fucking gassing them????

>He was a really hateful person.
There's nothing wrong with that if the target(s) of the hate are bad people.

What is the Jew's or anyones divine right to reside in the ethnic homeland of another people? It's more than alright to deny such a thing to white south Africans. To European Americans, but no one else - a hypocrisy. I more than support respect to ethnic heritage for everyone even if it meant white America was reduced solely to the area of New England.

Because he also did good things. Some people look at Adolf Hitler and think, the glass is half full!

Healthcare, highways, cars for everybody, family is important, childsupport, the enviroment is important, smoking and drinking is bad.. just some of 'old Adolf's bad idea's'.

They purged all the Germans with any balls. You might as well destroy that bell. Germany isn't a German country anymore. Hitler was right about everything.

this. the german government is doing the same thing now, throwing old women in jail for voicing their opinions.

it's fucking stupid how there is laws against this stuff anyway, literally just censoring valuable lessons of history.

Yeah but he didn’t though

It's very sad that those 15 million people died.

It's all lies, he did nothing wrong.

We must not forget that an austrian started WW2!

ppl like losers
look at murricans with their souther flags

yea he totally shot himself through the fucking forehead...

In Spain this happened with some Primo and Franco statues.
So the Goverment ignored the people's will and took them down at night while everybody was sleeping and shrugged it out the day after.

I don't care what he did in his country but he fucked up mine and for that he can rot in hell.

>für's
>not für das
Meh, would sound better.

You're right he gassed 17 million and turned them all into chocolate bars

>be the jews
>take over Russia
>kill 10's of millions
>commit the Holodomor
>start taking over Germany
>fuck up their economy and give them shit deal from WW1
>declare war on Germany
>slaughter, rape, and enslave every German we come across
Jews are the biggest dindus

Harakiri style, he hesitated.

May their 17 million souls rest in peace

I know you're a combination of shitposter, troll and baiter but try to answer this one seriously, it's not hard.
Have you seen ANY of his speeches?

>The Chad Jew
>has his own sectarian, nuclear armed state
>kills Palestinian children; somehow convinces the world he's the victim
>creates ideologies that subvert the entire world
>has an average IQ of 115; doesn't care because it's a Jewish construct, anyway.
>the US is his puppet
>wins Nobel Prizes in fields ranging from medicine to physics
How can you silly goyim even compete?

Truly, it is the Vienna krauts that are a blight upon Europe.

We will rope you again user. All of us.

>fucked up your country
nobody would know it exists if it wasnt for him

yes those 21 millon lost souls need to be respected.

Did you have a brain aneurysm? You literally spewed shit that has no relevance.
>Australian.
Ah, sorry about that mate, didgeridoo up your ass for you too.

>didgeridoo
wicked instrument mate as long as air is forced through it, it can be played from any orphice.

>romania
the only time your relevant is when someone ask if you are rome

fuck you

34 victims of nationalism...this is what Trump is leading the world towards

Not

(((Relevance))) versus having a society not completely destroyed by communism and a country that wasn't partitioned by your "allies".
Hmm, tough choice, I'll choose the latter.

Molotov demanded Hitler hand Romania and Bulgaria over. I'm sure this would've been better. Thanks for the clay though Romanibro.

lol are you retarded? Your only two options were fascism and communism. It's almost like you have no clue what you're on about. Our countries are not meant to function as Western liberal democracies. Hopefully one day you realize this.

Fuck you cunt.

op is a right winger trolling you to support hitler more

>Options.
Implying we had a fucking choice. Just because your country had doesn't mean we had you piece of shit.

>not join the Axis
or
>get crushed
I love having options! Neither one of us did. We could've sacrificed hundreds of thousands of our people if our leaders decided to cuck to Russia for some god unknown reason (because for my country this would've been literally retarded, as Germany was a great strategic partner and we had similar interests on top of all of it). We basically got out of WWII easy, Romania got the short end of the stick. Our death toll did end up being a lot lower than yours.

This. Now it is White people in the USA turn to fucked over by Jews.

Gotta prosecute criminals OP

This. It's not a town full of Nazis, they're trying to preserve their history.

Good Argentina.

(((Russians)))

Don’t forget the 50 million Jews burnt at the stake!

It was actually 25 millions.

I bet you don't even know the difference between a didgeridoo and a boomerang, you flog

Denazification at its finest

(((27 million))) poor communist and leftist civilized people got killed by Hitlers own 2 hands

Oh fuck off. You had only to gain from joining the Axis, I hope you get Hitler's ghost dick stuck in your throat.

go back to syria mohammad
never forget the 13.677 billion user

Cool it with the anti-semetic remarks, bigot. Never forget the 100 million.

>He did not only prosecute Jews
what the fuck are you talking about you lying kike shill

Never forget the 100 Decillion of the chosen people that were gassed goy.

Lol go hold hands with your migrant friends faggot

over 20 million killed by hitler. I cant believe he gassed nearly 50 million peeople

Im sick with nostalgia recently

This.

so uh, where's this village?

When do (((germans))) go back?

Because they are now starting to see that he was talking about the future. Words from the past that convey strength will when people are in crisis, resonate with the people of the present who seek wisdom to answer their plight.

As much of a "Madman" as he was, he was rigid in his determination. People see that and want strength themselves, so they cling to that ideology. Funny, because this is the same BS the left doesn't understand that their "Proud Muslims" exhibit as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo

By sheer numbers.

they're protecting fucking lies is what they're doing.

>He was a really hateful person. He did not only prosecute Jews but also lots of other people. I really doubt anyone on here would want to live in a society in which you could be thrown in a concentration camp because you voice your opinion in public or if you in your own home listen to the BBC.
No matter the case still a part of german history that should not be deleted.

Preserving history is better than erasing it.

It's natural to be hateful towards those who deserve hatred. It's pure and honest.

I really wonder what your definition of "justice" is.

mass murdering children is not justice.