The absolute state of Ghana

abc.net.au/news/2018-03-01/ghana-man-goes-viral-for-teaching-computers-without-computers/9498100

You can't make this shit up. I can see it now 'our people wont do the jobs, so we need to import them from africa' code monkeys BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MicrosoftAfrica/status/968372028003770372
youtube.com/watch?v=jwbxtnZ9aY4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice trips.
Also, nice to see a dedicated teacher. Sadly, the picture was probably staged by some NGO to have more gibs.

microsoft africa has agreed to supply the teacher with resources but nogs are not satisfied they want more free stuff

twitter.com/MicrosoftAfrica/status/968372028003770372

Hahahaha one is even asking MS build power infrastructure for the school.

Fuck niggers

I like you ameribro, keep up the good work.

Fucking ghananians have got a space program (believe it or not) so let them buy their own computers.
Disgusting niggers always looking for free handouts.

what would the world be like without nogs?

This is some cargo cult nonsense. In all honesty they would be better served learning how to use a slide rule. At least they could do some complex math without electricity.
Who am I kidding niggers can't do math.

This picture is photoshopped black "people" actually can not write like normal people

to become a programmer you have have the ability to think logically

This is how they taught us in my school.
This is the reason why I never got the IT job stealing ability

>55
>55
>55
neato

inb4 microsoft apple and every other (((silicon valley))) company air drops mountains of electronics on his head and all of it goes to waste cause nigs are nigs

Persoanlly I only use African computers. they are the best.

Wakanda inside.

if i get 55 again i get a gf this weekend

thanks for nothing god

You will meet a girl of your dreams, and she will love you.
My Eastern European voodoo wills it.

This is the absolute state of the world. Tons of computers are discarded daily.

But there is no way to ship them to those poor regions.

>Africa cant into electrical grid

It wasn't.

How can you reply without a computer?

Britain never heard of the smartphone, apparently.

trips,

also what programs is this?

Not the only thing they've never heard of, I can tell you that.

wont be better to teach those kids pratical skills instead ?

Microsoft office dark nigger edition.tm

I hope my country can help them I mean let them come here and we can teach them how to use computers and maybe they can help us with our job shortage.

never change user

So? Our teacher used to the same since we only had 3 computers with Windows Vista for a class of 30 students
But they are black so that's makes them more special

>Sadly, the picture was probably staged by some NGO to have more gibs
This. There are thousands of charities all over the world that can hook you up with older computers cleaned up and setup ready for use.
If NGOs wanted these children to have computers they could have them.

Of course what they actually want is $$$$ to buy the computers from someone that'll pay kickbacks.

Ghana is a Christian nation.

It's one of the less corrupt (#5 of 50-something) nations in Africa and is less fucked by corruption than any of us are.

Africa is indeed a shithole. Ghana has something like 9% arable land but several natural resources.

They really want to unite Africa and lead that shit.

Read the story. The teacher didn't ask for shit. He had nothing but a fucking blackboard and got the goddamn mission done because fuck you. It was SJW moms on Facebook that posted his shit to Microsoft.

Yeah but they have no computers at all. The school doesn't even have power.

He is drawing the thread on a chalkboard.

Typical cargo cult of primitive cultures.

They learn enough practical skills dodging hyenas

By the way my first computer class in the desert was also theoretical.

They still don't have electricity? What are those humanitarian groups doing? they been shilling sincefor ever that they were bringing power And my fucking poor Catholic school made us send them money, I want my money back Ghanaian niggers

>the only thing that can never be filled is an outstretched black hand

That money never left argentina.

They came to our schedule like 5 times in different days of the year asking for our money even the teachers would guilt trip us with "being good Catholic people " "Jesus this and that " "you can not to donate but God won't forget that "

This is how humanity dies.

Everyone reverts back to apes.

In my Catholic School they would show stills of what they did with the money the past year, before asking for donations for the current one. It was great to see how things were improving each after year, and dismal to see how dumb the blacks still were despite all the free education.

youtube.com/watch?v=jwbxtnZ9aY4

Yep classic scheme, we arrest those people on sight.
>use the pics and the name from a real organization fixing things
>ask bongs for yearly money
>profit.

Eh? I think it's nice to see this much dedication. Alright, it's desesperate, but still, quite brave.

how did you escape the slave cave?

Only /pol can find the shit bucket at the end of the rainbow, ignoring the gold.

Yeah.

Seriously doubt that, the Catholic missionaries themselves were on the photos, and also sold books with their experiences in Africa.

sheeeeeeeitttt

How did you escape the Red Army?

i live in west germany, we got freedomized by the burger. anyway, from what region are you?

the delusion is fucking real

We had misionaries when i was growing up, besides stalking us when we played with dirt for pictures they didn't do much.

You're already in the collection, go away and tell your other African friends to post their flags

The point was probably that you're generalizing all Africa. Sure it's a shithole, but not everywhere.

Ahem...

Accra. The capital.

oh ok, i am going to Walewale this year to grow cotton, is there some kind of fiverr.com for africa? i need someone to go there and take picture beforehand

Honestly you should just Google pictures of the place. It's far up North. I literally haven't met anyone from there (except my mum, who probably did some projects there years ago)

All I know is it isn't developed.

Gee, maybe teach the starving niggers about birth control, agriculture, the dangers of over population or self control?

Seems useless to teach anything related to computers without them, but still, pretty commendable for the teacher to go to such lengths.

Do you actually unironically collect flags?

Sup Forums was right again.
I don't want to swallow these pills any more...