- CRASHING THE EU -

- CRASHING THE EU -
"Ducetta" Giorgia-chan: "The Government will prohibit the NGOs of Soros from operating in Italy"
"The right wing coalition govt will prioritize dialogue with Visegrad group" [Eng Translate]
archive.is/sDQk5

Chief economist of Lega explains new currency [Sub Eng]
youtube.com/watch?v=oFf2z84dtUI

MiniBOTs:
imgur.com/a/PYcLl

Borghi (Lega): "Right wing coalition plan is to leave the euro"
Bonafè (PD): "This is the only European country where center-right moderates are allied with right-wing extremists.
Merkel refused to ally with AfD"
la7.it/omnibus/video/euro-borghi-lega-a-bonafè-pd-nostro-programma-chiaro-devo-farle-un-disegnino-14-02-2018-234013

As Elections Approach, Italy Shows Record Alienation from European Union (English)
archive.is/UJNkd

- THE ANTIFA MENACE -
Memelord (Lega): "We need to completely shut down Antifa" (Eng Translate)
archive.is/6sLAG

Giorgia-chan (Fratelli d'Italia): "We will outlaw Antifa when in govt" (Eng Translate)
archive.is/LzLTI

Italian Secret Services: "Antifa are more dangerous than islamic extremists" (Eng Translate)
archive.is/803W9

Fascism and Roman salute are not outlawed anymore (Eng Translate)
archive.is/O5CEu

- RACEWAR CHRONICLES -
"32% Italians say they would never want to get in touch with immigrants, either in the workplace and in the sphere of friendships" (Eng Translate)
archive.is/XZmdt

Vast Majority of Under-35 Italians Oppose Mass Migration (English)
archive.is/uN7Oa

Gunshots against refugees camp in Enna (Eng Translate)
archive.is/dS4Ii

Refugees hospitality center set on fire in province of Naples (Eng Translate)
archive.is/fzIz8

Immigrants in Rome on suicide watch: "We are scared now" (Eng Translate)
archive.is/eYgrq

Pamela poster #120dB Campaign
media.8ch dot net/file_store/4400ce08d3549d97ad37a684ce49f2a248ed19b822a002ee8c7bd91569eff7a5.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_next_Dutch_general_election
youtube.com/watch?v=JbZKZLU1fVc
la7.it/laria-che-tira/video/giuliano-ministro-5-stelle-allistruzione-non-abolirei-la-buona-scuola-01-03-2018-235395
ilgiornale.it/news/cronache/livorno-pestato-esponente-casapound-rischia-perdere-occhio-1499946.html
youtube.com/watch?v=cFXBtJfYSm0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

post anchovy milkers plis

Bumperoni

Bumpini Premier

Eja

gib anchovy gf

>The right wing coalition govt will prioritize dialogue with Visegrad group
awww yissss
Italy is back from retarded leftism

i don't think we will be the end of the EU,we need to be patient about that.

>The right wing coalition govt will prioritize dialogue with Visegrad group
I always knew why Italy was my favorite western european country.

Hopefully the next right wing government will stop flooding you with our money.

now we got to get Portugal and Spain on board and EU is successfully resubverted back to proper, traditional ways
imagine stronk V4 border patrols on beaches of Italy, sending niggers back to water

If we exit there will be no eu in six months or less.

Things that totally happened pt1

Pt2

It's time to form our own Org so we can be a cartel and circumvent whatever sanction Brussels comes up with once we start drowning and deporting niggers. Then we'll see who sanctions who.

what flooding Mario?
if you mean "structural funds" then they all go to german/french/whoever companies in Poland so they can outcompete local ones

Why lefties have this fetish of inventing real life situations to prove their Point, it’s the Same in the US, do they actually think Even a sane Person does believe it?

SOLIDARITY FOR MY BASED PIZZABROS FROM SPIDERLAND. DON'T LET THE KEKS WIN AND FLOOD ITALY WITH NOGS.

who here /divide et impera/?

Aye mate, now it's our turn to stop the boats.

Is it my impression or the Visegrad group seems to be collecting Catholic countries? Really makes me think

well, somebody have to represent true European culture, and it is Christian

You can do it pizzabro, it's time to make italy uncucked.

looks like Deus Vult is back on the menu boys

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

are you feeling that no-coast feel Austria?

are you patient-zeros of multi-culture still larping?

Reminder that /ourguys/ in the Netherlands - the FvD(nationalists, hard anti-euro, anti-muslim, race realists, for tax cuts and little bit of pro green energy) are polling in second place for the next elections, despite gaining only 2 seats last year.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_next_Dutch_general_election

Does anyone have the GDP growth chart of Germany and Italy? The one that shows both countries growing equally, then Italy's taking a dive when they incorporate into the EU while Germany's keep growing.

>Sgarbi at kronos @4:00
youtube.com/watch?v=JbZKZLU1fVc
>"a fascist can also be an honest person,fascism means Pirandello,Marconi,Italo Balbo, la Treccani, Gentile who was killed by antifascist"

B A S E D

would be nice if not for the fact dutch elections are gonna be in 2021

>PIIGS and now Visegrad
Perché finiamo sempre coi peones?

I unironically love Sgarbi

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
5 STARS ON SUICIDE WATCH

la7.it/laria-che-tira/video/giuliano-ministro-5-stelle-allistruzione-non-abolirei-la-buona-scuola-01-03-2018-235395

YOU DIDN'T INCLUDE ITAL/POL/ YOU FUCKING IDIOT OP GODFUCKINGDAMMIT

you have to go back Fritz

Meh, more time to grow. Who knows, in 4 years they could fall short of securing 30 seats, maybe.
Also, there are going to be municipal elections in 20 days and EU elections in a year.

>Visegrad
>peones

Pick one, sono gli unici che rifiutano di accollarsi centinaia di migliaia di immigrati illegali dall'africa e di aderire alla distopica società multi-culturale made in germany.

no larping only dying inside, i'm seriously sick of these faggots in the government
come to think of it, hows the situation over there? i can't remember hearing much about Austria

e meno male che sgarbi c'èèèèèèèèèèèèèè

I'd follow him on a crusade against the french

>sono gli unici che rifiutano di accollarsi centinaia di migliaia di immigrati illegali
No, lo fanno pure i francesi.

France is already Africa

>FB_IMG

Into the trash you go!

we will not exit the EU immideatly,1 or 2 years

i francesi rifiutano solo quelli che vengono dall'Italia

Casapound or Lega
Who should I vote for?

How far can leftist autism and retardation can go these days?
A part for the obvious “hur hur niggers enrich our culture hur hur”

Plug your nose and vote Lega

>Salvini drinks water
>so did Hitler
gotta love these memes

Casapound will barely reach 3%, what do you think?

here user

Lega

>i suoi Fan sognano il ritorno delle camere a gas per uccidere gli immigrati
Fake News
we dream of RUSPE

>pensa che i rom sono

Lega simply because is a bigger party and their principles are similar

CasaPound last polls are 2-4% I really hope they will manage to get into parliament. Imagine leftists butthurt.

Ma di cosa stiamo parlando?

>ma che sei una professoressa?

Che cazzo di risposta sarebbe? Uno ti rompe i coglioni in treno, tirando fuori cose puramente inventate e gli dai della professoressa? E' un nuvo tipo di insulto?

L'ignoranza di queste persone è sconcertante, Fascismo=botte in strada per loro. Chi le ha fatte le opere di bonifica del territorio, università, centri sportivi, ponti, strade, i comunisti di merda?

Thank you. Saving it.

But there was another one that made it clearer for dumbasses since it had both countries GDP growth as separate lines. Makes it easier to understand.

that's not even the best part
>implicando camere a gas

>tfw no fascist laziale gf

me too but let's be honest it's unlikely, allowing lega to get more votes than FI is more important

I know probably the comie cuck that made this forgot proper grammar because of presidenta and other shit like that

per questo si capisce quanto sia palesemente inventato, nessuna persona vera risponderebbe in quel modo.

>Avaaz
Soros is shilling hard.

That's the one. Thanks!

ilgiornale.it/news/cronache/livorno-pestato-esponente-casapound-rischia-perdere-occhio-1499946.html

damn russian hackers are even using trucks now

>cristocucchi

youtube.com/watch?v=cFXBtJfYSm0

TERRONI DI MERDA

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyy france is fucking africa

>avaaz
Just googled them up, just how many NGOs and similar organizations push this insane leftism?

Ma quindi i marocchini che non sanno l'italiano parlano inconsapevolmente la "lingua lombarda"? Cazzo, che scoperta!

Against Salvini and Lega?
Dunno, but all of them push leftist agenda.
>Beasts attack police
Amnesty International talks about police violence, etc.

Ooooops
LITERALLY HITLER
Quella roba è piu falsa della storia della tizia con i figli nigga che hanno paura di essere cacciati da Salvini

LEAVE ANCHOVY ALONE VARIOUS OMINOUS HANDS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Don't worry, we'll save faggots like you too, and then we'll kick you out of the country

>campionessa
Coppa di ciclismo ad honorem.

ok man i guess more room for your african brother

divide and conquer looks so strange outside of the internet and the media

they have a video against the whole centre-right coalition on normiebook (1,1million views apparently)
kikebook.com/Avaaz/videos/10155741886123884/

i have NO IDEA how nobody takes any action against them, and complain about russian hackers at the same time

EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

Sup Forums is really the last freedom's freehold.

>Amnesty International
Don't remind me of these niggers, literally advocating for immigration while probably sitting in an ivory tower themselves.

Is This is a separate party or is it wilder's?

Am I worried?
Of course not.

I hate islam,
And retarded leftists.

>Jewish heritage

Italy will be the first to unshackle themselves from the Jewish conspiracy. Check em.

Seperate party, of course. Wilder's party is PVV.

are you a boer? why the fuck do you still live with dindus?

JUST
FUCKING
THIS:

sub-humans,they are fucking squadristi

AVAAZ

>Key people: Ricken Patel (Founder and CEO)
>Patel was born in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, to a Kenyan-born Gujarati father and an English mother with Jewish heritage

>Jewish heritage

EVERY FUCKING TIME

No.
Colonized(mixed)
Father comes from the uk.
The dindus here,
were not indoctrinated with marxist bullshit.

I didn't ask for this cringe.

Lega march 4th, Casapound in your next local elections.

So they're admitting we Weimer republic now: EU boogaloo.
I wonder (((who))) was behind both these situation.