govtrack.us/congress/bills/browse?sponsor=300088#enacted_ex=on
archive.fo/XLa4M
youtube.com/watch?v=DEKI-CnnbYE
archive.fo/vJNzG
nytimes.com/2009/02/03/us/politics/03holder.html
youtube.com/watch?v=c0KJSwgzP64
youtube.com/watch?v=exqqjaJqFQw
edition.cnn.com/2017/08/01/politics/fbi-director-history-no-votes/index.html
nytimes.com/2006/12/07/washington/07mueller.html?
c-span.org/video/?298757-1/federal-bureau-investigation-oversight
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Let’s cuts through the memes for a second here.

What do we do now?

At this rate nobody is gonna vote for trump in 2020.

I love Grannyanne.

Awoo

>not so good
>BAN ALL GUNS RIGHT NOW YOU FUCKING ORANGE CHEETO!

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer attacked one of President Donald Trump’s judicial nominees on Wednesday because the nominee is white.

The Democrat from New York said on the Senate floor that he could not vote to approve Marvin Quattlebaum for a vacancy on the U.S. District Court for the District of South Carolina because he is a white man replacing two black Obama nominees.

“The nomination of Marvin Quattlebaum speaks to the overall lack of diversity in President Trump’s selections for the federal judiciary,” Schumer complained. “Quattlebaum replaces not one, but two scuttled Obama nominees who were African American.”

“As of February 14th, 83 percent of the President Trump’s confirmed nominees were male, 92 percent were white. That represents the lowest share of non-white candidates in three decades,” he continued. “It’s long past time that the judiciary starts looking a lot more like the America it represents. Having a diversity of views and experiences on the federal bench is necessary for the equal administration of justice.”

“I’ll be voting no on the Quattlebaum nomination,” Schumer concluded.

REEEEEEEEEEEE YOU DELET THIS RIGHT NOW

ATTENTION: new baker still needed, or Joe takes over the thread

#fellowsandniggers

Drunk posting is best dposting

Meme war vet here.
you bet your ass I am not voting for Trump.
Looks like the enemy of my enemy is now my friend.

Ducking pussy, should’ve finishers the fenocide

Mutt ahahahah u fucking impure nigger

>Take the guns first and due process later

Alrighty fellas I can walk sort of straight. She’ll be right

pack it up boys, (((they))) got to him

For those not in the know, Italy's election is this Sunday. Euroskepticism and migration are two big issues in it so I hear.

MAGA

Mr. Schumer, does a judges skin color affect their ability to try a case? Does the judges skin color change the meaning of justice?

C O N G O

Dumb sandnigger.

> At this rate nobody is gonna vote for trump in 2020.
I truly doubt anything Obama said in 2013 prevented people from voting for his third term in 2016. If Trump went to sign something now tho, that would be different but as it is the only impact depends on this midterm republican candidates behavior

Stupid mutt

Fuck, I love being white.

>gun grab going badly for dems
>pussy hats wasted money
>dem shilling intensifies

When is Trump gonna realize they don't care about bipartisanship?

Ur not white fyrone

Petrol huffing chink slave.

>>pussy hats wasted money
I still can't get over that (((march))) that banned pink pussy hats because they were offensive to niggers.

That's right dude. Shit is gonna hit the fan. RIP EU hazza

so the sky wasn't falling?
boomer cuckservatives were just freaking out again?

B O N G O

Shhh. Just go to bed.

yeah he ended himself with that, he has outlived his usefulness and defected to the other side
just jfk him next year and have pence take over

If no baker by 0945 I've got it, but can't commit until I've got a store run out of the way first

no u

>I like taking the guns first

>91% of /ptg/ is phoneposters

>37% of r/t_d is phoneposters

how did this happen?

The sky is falling
The chucks are calling
Liberals are wailing
Trump is failing

Economists agree: Trump, not Obama, gets credit archive.is/pvowG

'high marks' from UBS for Trump economic policies archive.is/bVsFT

Trump’s first-year jobs numbers were very, very good archive.is/y2n7h

Record Taxes Collected in First Month Under Tax Cut archive.is/i2lUC

Atlanta Fed's GDP model: 5.4% Q1 growth rate archive.is/paXgt

Manufacturing: Best Year Since 2004 archive.is/5IFem

Home building Permits highest since 2007 archive.is/r56xC

Jobless claims 45yr low archive.is/yJBsB

Weekly Jobless Claims Lowest Since 1969 archive.is/xQS4a

Job-cut announcements lowest since 1990 archive.is/7kQtJ

Black unemployment rate record low archive.is/WGX8F

Prime Age Male Labor Participation Highest Since July 2010 archive.is/AnF0K

Hourly earnings up 2.9% archive.is/RckLz

Companies struggle to find, retain workers in a hot economy archive.is/ZgBYC

Working-class families winning big under Trump archive.is/f9OnV

Strongest holiday sales since Great Recession archive.is/OkmM2

Food Stamp Enrollment Drops by 2 Million archive.is/VNHVT

Economic Optimism 13yr High archive.is/4pJBr

Small-business confidence hits record high archive.is/twuhL

Can the EU survive without Italy?

I’m still waking home and posting

Vote for sanders atleast you know that he is a kike

Hand over the rifles, goyim

>TRUMP HAS BEEN IN OFFICE
>404 DAYS
>20 HOURS
>59 MINUTES
>STILL NO UFO FILES

>respect 2nd admendment!
what did he mean by this?

Go home austria you're drunk

How about you get only just the bullets?

> At this rate nobody is gonna vote for trump in 2020.
God speed, Berlusconi, he may be a mob boss but he is /ourboss/. Here is an assortments of Berlusconi pearls, truly Trump before Trump even entered politics

kek, not even Berlusconi was this much a shitposting artist and he had the best bantz

Berlusconi on Obama
> Of Barack Obama, upon his election as US president in November 2008, he said: "[Mr Obama is] young, handsome and suntanned."
> His response to the wave of criticism following the remark: ''God save us from imbeciles... How can you take such a great compliment negatively?"

> Schulz
> To German MEP Martin Schulz, at start of Italy's EU presidency in July 2003: "I know that in Italy there is a man producing a film on Nazi concentration camps - I shall put you forward for the role of Kapo (guard chosen from among the prisoners) - you would be perfect."

About the left
> The Left loves the poor so much it creates more of them every time it gets into power.

About Mussolini
> Mussolini never killed anyone, he just sent dissenters abroad for vacation.

About Merkel
> I believe that all my problems with Angela Merkel started when it was reported that I had called her “an unfuckable lard arse
(to which he denies but I don't know)

David Cameron to his wife, about Berlusconi
> Samantha I’ve got to go off to Italy – dinner with Berlusconi. Don’t worry I’ll get so-and-so to pull me out of the jacuzzi before the whores turn up

>ORANGE CHEETO
As opposed to another color cheeto?
>Redundant

Looks like he’s trading a shitty accessory in exchange for removing gun free zones.

>love this timeline

> until I've got a store run out of the way first
I have a high stakes meeting in an hour and 45. If I'm still here for 300 I bake next.

Sessions been in the public eye for about half a century. First of all, he is a career politician, he has been one since undergraduate college in the 1960's. He was in the Young Republicans club and became student president. Oh yeah, political science major too. Sessions is 71 years old. I count perhaps 3 years when he wasn't working for government, following his time in college.

He got undergraduate degree in 1969.
>In law degree in 1973.
>In 1975 he went to work for U.S. as assistant attorney in Southern District of Alabama
>In 1981 he became the U.S. attorney for Southern District of Alabama with Reagan's nomination.
>In 1986 Reagan nominated Sessions to become a Federal judge in the Southern District of Alabama (there are 89 districts in America). The Senate Judiciary Committee voted against recommending him for the position and then didn't even let the vote go before the Senate.

Sessions was "racially insensitive."
>He said the the ACLU and NAACP were "un-American" and "Communist-inspired."
>That civil rights groups are counter productive when forcing civil rights "down the throats of people."

In 1993 he left his job as a lawyer. Took some time off. And then moved on to a new lawyer job. He became Alabama's Attorney General. 1994 was a special year for Sessions. It was as close as he ever came to leaving government. He didn't have a government job, he was merely campaigning for the AG election.

Sessions seamlessly moved from Alabama AG to the senate. Sessions had a quiet career in the Senate before he got behind Trump. Sessions was employed by the federal govt, not the state govt, just about his entire career (his 2 year stint as AG in Mobile was the exception).

An entire life spent working for Washington D.C as a career politician/lawyer.

>trumpcucks support gun control now

Now that's hilarious, Portubro.

>implying I said that
Densest poster ITT detected. I'm mocking the left you mong

>phone posters

What a life.

UHHHMMM BOIINEEEY SANDUUUHSSS

Here is a little secret
> 90% of my bakes and posts come from an iPhone
> pssssttt, don't tell the others

My laptop is blocked from posting on campus so when I'm hanging out in my gf's dorm I have to phone post.

Now let's look at the substance of his career.

He went after voter fraud and lost. He sure took it well:
archive.fo/4CBhE
>Jeff Sessions, the Republican U.S. attorney in Mobile, said Turner "put on a brilliant defense and whipped us fair and square in the courtroom, but I guarantee you there was sufficient evidence for a conviction."

He went after bad guys and drugs.
archive.fo/viAHH

When he got to Congress his voting record was OKAY. He voted for Bush's Medicare expansion, against the bank bailout, against the Gang of 8 immigration bill.

Here he is supporting the Iraq War. It's hard to imagine a more generic speech, "War is not good...The Lord is not happy when his children fight" but this war will "produce a good result."
c-span.org/video/?c4464026/senator-sessions-iraq-war-authorization

Let's see what his major accomplishments were. Oh good, a Bill to commemorate James Madison
congress.gov/bill/106th-congress/senate-bill/3137

Somehow he was in the Senate for 20 years and sponsored a mere 9 bills that got passed. Only one after the year 2008. He was really mailing it in. The legislative work he did do was centered in on Health. We want healthy people of course, just not sure that Washington D.C. regulating people's habits to be more healthy is what Trump or America needs right now.
govtrack.us/congress/bills/browse?sponsor=300088#enacted_ex=on

Sessions obsession with pot really does seem to be a focus of his career. This article is worth reading to see WHY Sessions is so opposed to weed.
archive.fo/XLa4M

There just doesn't seem to be much to distinguish his career in the Senate. He just fit in and the years passed by.

COLLUSION REEE

“The Nigerian Mafia, the most ruthless mafia in the world, killed Pamela [Mastropietro]. Its sects are colonizing Italy and stealing business from the traditional mafia families,” said Alessandro Meluzzi, a prominent criminologist, surgeon and psychiatrist in a television interview this week.

“What we have seen in the case of Pamela are the same methods the Nigerian mafia systematically employs in Nigeria and elsewhere,” Meluzzi said. “It is a routine to cut victims into pieces and, in some cases, to eat parts of their bodies.”

The dismembered corpse of 18-year-old Pamela Mastropietro was found earlier this month in two suitcases, but was missing her neck, heart and genitals. The body had been deboned and washed in bleach.

NIGGERS ARE STEALING TRADITIONAL CRIMINAL JOBS.

For real?

I will never stop enjoying Boykneeposts

Sanction Australia now!

Machine gun registry opened when?

>The Left loves the poor so much it creates more of them every time it gets into power.

it's over drumpfkins

> DEFEND THIS
> Buba Jabbi came to the United States in 1995 with a temporary visa, according to the GoFundMe page. When the proper paperwork was not filed in time, he was given final orders of removal.
> However, he was considered "undeportable" because his country would not provide travel documents on his behalf, Katrina Jabbi wrote on the page.

Kek, "undeportable"

> Instead, he was given orders of supervision, requiring him to report to immigration once a year and obtain work authorization, which, according to Katrina Jabbi, he has done obediently for the last 10 years. Buba Jabbi was working as a truck driver, she said.
> The couple received word this week that Buba will be flown to Africa by charter plane on March 6. He won't be able to come back to the U.S. for at least 10 years, according to his wife.

Seems legit.

FUCK UE!

youtube.com/watch?v=DEKI-CnnbYE

Three Nigerian immigrants have been arrested in connection with the murder, which took place in the central Italian city of Macerata. Shortly after the murder, Italian police arrested Innocent Oseghale, a 29-year-old Nigerian man, and afterward discovered blood-stained clothes, large kitchen knives, a cleaver, and other items belonging to the murdered woman in the man’s apartment. Later two more suspected accomplices were also arrested.

Meluzzi said he was not surprised that the young woman’s heart was missing.

“Child soldiers in Sierra Leone ate human hearts as a rite of passage in order to gain courage,” Meluzzi said. “In the Nigerian mafia, ritual cannibalism, is not an exception, but a rule. These are normal things for them, but here nobody talks about it, out of fear of being called racist. We should get used to these things: this is just the tip of an iceberg destined to grow larger.”

He hearts is considered “the choicest part, which animists believe infuses courage and long life, and is considered a sort of tonic,” he said.

As Breitbart News has reported, a startling percentage of female Nigerian migrants into Italy wind up as prostitutes, whether by choice of coercion, and become virtual slaves of the Nigerian mafia.

Currently, some 80 percent of Nigerian girls and women migrating to Italy end up in prostitution, a form of sexual slavery from which the girls and women have no recourse. Roughly half of the prostitutes working in Italy are Nigerians.

>Gets flown to Africa on charter plane
>Not sent by catapult

Fail

I had jury duty last week.
Sat in a room for 5 1/2 fucking hours, then was dismissed.

Kill them all.

Jury duty sucks so bad.

>Having a gf in 2018
>On Sup Forums

Leave you filthy redditor

Obama nominated Eric Holder to be the AG. A little background here. Holder worked with Bill Clinton in 2000 to help Clinton pardon Marc Rich. It was so crooked that Comey had to write a letter trying to excuse Holder's actions. Sessions was in the Senate back then. So he knew all about it.
archive.fo/vJNzG

Sessions in 2009 in a love fest with Holder. "You certainly bring excellent background and experience to the job... I think you come to the office with far more experience than AG Gonzalez had."
cs.pn/2EYRD5m

Sessions voted to confirm Holder as AG
nytimes.com/2009/02/03/us/politics/03holder.html

After Holder got thrown out, Lynch was next. Here is Sessions grilling Lynch on weed.
youtube.com/watch?v=c0KJSwgzP64

Watch Sessions flip out on Lynch here. One minute he is lecturing us on the importance of laws to prohibit weed, the next he is big on the Constitution, "What are we going to do to defend our constitutional heritage?"
youtube.com/watch?v=exqqjaJqFQw

So he supported Holder but went ballistic on Lynch. Make sense? It does for a politician. He was grandstanding to look good.

Sessions voted to confirm Mueller in 2001. No surprise there. Everyone did.
edition.cnn.com/2017/08/01/politics/fbi-director-history-no-votes/index.html

Slightly more problematic was Session's decision to confirm Mueller in 2011. This was after Mueller had, for instance, protected Al-Qaeda to trample on the rights of American in the Anthrax Letters case.
nytimes.com/2006/12/07/washington/07mueller.html?

Here is Sessions praising Mueller in 2011 go to time 1:06:00, "unparalleled experience, proven judgment and integrity to lead the agency. I believe you've done that. Our country has been lucky to have you there."
c-span.org/video/?298757-1/federal-bureau-investigation-oversight

>that second swastika
Lame!

>meme war vet
Shut the fuck up Moshe eat a dick. Trump 2020

>doesn't have a gf(male)
You're missing out.

Seriously we can't let him get the nuclear codes.

And what are you doing to contribute to the MAGA agenda? I'm working on pumping out some white babies and generate taxable income.

That whole article reads as an eulogy