Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jYdsRmJmtzQ
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1802
youtube.com/watch?v=jYdsRmJmtzQ&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=D1wB_xsSm-Q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Welteislehre
youtube.com/watch?v=DK4FTvaW_6Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Tfw no space fairing waifu who wants nothing more than to cuddle while you explore the galaxy together

wut , please elaborate

I hope the ayy's fucking take over

fake news btw

Jesus wins btw. Just weather the storm

People say its seagulls but seagulls dont reflect light mang

looks like OPs ass worms have become sentient

Looks wierd but this is most likely flock of birds (probably seagulls) chilling in an updraft.

The light pollution from the city below is reflected from the bottom of the wings, if you look closely you can see what looks like "flapping" motion when the small spots accelerate.

Camera exposure and focus gives the illusion of a glow and streaking effect.

Its either that or AYYs

Seagulls

/thread

just seagulls go-guys, move along. getting sleepy?

Its the fucking alien overlord waifus finally coming to earth

Hi, OP here.

Just wanted to let you guys know I am FULLY convinced that this is nothing else but a case of Seagulls in the air.

Please carry on and delete this thread.

Thank y

they are fish you fucking retards, what is reflecting its their heads, you can see the rest of their bodies, look how they move, birds dont move like that

Go to sleep

they are here

>MUH SEAGULLS

cant fucking wait bro ill take anything other than this regressive hellride into dystopia. That being said , the seagulls theory is audible but seem too far stretched. For instance , I live in Istanbul and the amount of seagulls here is fucking astounding however, I am yet to see a footage like this. Just to boast my case , the time zone we are currently using makes the sun come up around 8 to 9 oclock so people often wake up to a dark sky jsut like in the video. I haven't seen this occur in our news casts BUT obviously Milwaukee has alot more lights than we do , although I don't see that fortfying the seagull argument.

fuck off ayylmaos we're full

Do not mention portals or CERN

They're not fucking seagulls. They're not bugs being reflected from light. They're trans-dimensional machines from another realm.

Seagulls...just flapping around in freezing temps for fun?

You must be lost; /x/ is that way

aaaylamo

Its fish being reflected from a giant fish tank

yes, they do. they are bright white. this also explains the trails they leave.

God sneezed.

youtube.com/watch?v=jYdsRmJmtzQ

Haven't ever seen seagulls stopping motionless in the air in formations like this before and doing strange shit like this, but who knows.

IT'S GOD'S SPERM

HOLY SHIT A UFO JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE!

Could just be Operation Blue Beam.

>gull shits on generator
>must be quantum mechanics at work
I still cant believe they were serious

In Milwaukee?

swamp gas go to sleep

Seagulls fly south during the winter.

>the guy screaming
im dying
jesus christ i lost so fucking hard

related:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1802

It's obviously aliens goy.
Birds can't move like that.

The snow is going to envelop the world and send into several centuries of darkness and savagery and soon only the chosen ones will be selected and saved by our alien overlords to travel deep into space with them.

WHUT IN THE HOLY FUCK?

Kek.

>bong gets barely 3cm of snow
>is scared shitless
checks out

The chariots are coming to give the chosen special abilities like in the x-men

>swamp gas go to sleep
it was a weather balloon user

I unironically believe this

THOSE ARE FUCKING PYREFLIES FROM FFX

Exactly!

False flag!
Do not fall for it!
This was clearly done to boost the number of "school shootings" there will be more events like this with no casualties so that the number of "school shootings" will go up. THEY ARE TEYING TO PAD THE STATS PEOPLE!

>AYYYLIENS
>ITS FUCKING AYYYLIENS
>THE SHOULD BE SHOOTIN THAT SHIT

youtube.com/watch?v=jYdsRmJmtzQ&feature=youtu.be

wait what?

>Remember, our nonviolent ETI from the contiguous universe are helping us bring zero point energy to Earth.

This is code right?

What if this could be the start of another Year Without Sun or an Extreme Weather Events of 535-536?

Intergalactic Uber is here. Who called for a ride home?

Space Perch.

Looks like Touhou.

Hello.

In the summer of 2013 I witnessed this at a very close proximity directly overhead a few miles south of London, in the countryside. It was quite a beautiful array accompanied by a very low pitched hum that was quite noticeable.

I stared, without blinking, at one and what I can only describe as a near-ultraviolet signal was sent into my retina. A hexagonal shape, a triangle with the corners removed and a circle within rotated and became bigger.

One of the lights suddenly shone a brilliant phosphorus white and fell gracefully to land in the distance directly east of me about half a mile away. I knew almost exactly where it landed and was aware of the field so the next morning I went to look. I found nothing other than a very small scorched circle in the wheat, all of the strands pointing in the same direction and they had been flattened and mildly scorched.

I know you most likely think this is a larp, it isn't. I still can't be sure whether it was extra-terrestrial, a part of project bluebeam or even experimental technology being used by the government but I know what I witnessed.

Thank you for your time.

code for
>Ive never seen a vagina in real life please god someone touch my dingus

6 months after he sent that to podesta, he ended up dead.

fake news

I have a feeling an astronaut that walked on the moon had no problem getting snatch user.

youtube.com/watch?v=D1wB_xsSm-Q

it was literally just something on the lens
MODS DELETE THIS THREAD!

>What is dat!
>Aliens?
>I DUNNO
>lmaoahahahahaha xD xD
>w-we're gonna find out it is.

They moved intelligently what the fuck. Coincidence this is after the flyby of Oumuamua, the signals from various parts of the galaxy and Musk launching earths most powerful rocket...
>inb4 swamp gas

Oh hey did you just copy rick and morty for your post?

all ufos are endemic fauna

I would laugh so hard if the first ET race we meet dress as the SS.

t. ayy

>endemic fauna

project big beans. screenshot this

Yes dummy
there are birds in winter too
life's not a Daffy Duck cartoon where all birds fly south in winter

If ayys landed in Milwaukee they would just end up glassing Earth. That place is an unmitigated shithole. Straight up Haiti style.

t. Wiscofag

It's the russian nuke thing they're showing off today.

Larp fag. Certainly a fag.

Fallen angels aka the demons of the sky
Read the 1st book of enoch

Space debris re-entering atmosphere.

Pretty cool, but not ayylums.

every single time. seagulls. come on, man. if you're going to shill, come up with something plausible

Yes, goyim, it is a flock of Seagulls, yess... yesss.. goood goyim, now go back and watch some netshit, yess yess that's a good goyim. There is no ascension on the way, nothing to worry about, things will be always the same. yes goy trust me, keep following my orders and believing in the media.

Id rather live on a frozen ball of ice if it means a world without kikes.

>space debris moving intelligently
>filmed from different angles and altitudes.
>mfw

M8 we have shitloads of seagulls here and so much light pollution we can be seen as a triangle of light on a satellite map. Bullshit those are not birds. Never I have seen anything like that.

OBEY SHEEP!
OBEY SHEEP!
THEY WERE REFLECTIVE SEAGULLS MOVING AT HIGH SPEED NOTHING MORE. IGNORE ALL OTHER VIDEOS AND THOUGHTS
OBEY!
OBEY!
OBEY!

AYYs hate this shitty planet i guess

Project Blue Beam is a go

HOLY SHIT OPS HOUSE JUST FLEW PAST MY UFO

q predicted this

LOLOLOLOL
saved

Epic post bro XD

It's from Edgar Mitchell, a known ufologist. I believe in UFOs, but Mitchell was always one of the cookiest of the Apollo astronauts. The shit in OP's vid is either fake...or UFOs. There is no natural phenomena, aircraft, animal, etc that can explain those movements.

It's a damn shame that disclosure won't happen anytime soon. They show themselves enough that a large portion of the population has accepted them, but they can't be officially recognized by our governments because it would most likely lead to societal collapse and widespread war.

milwaukee looks awesome from space at night.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Welteislehre
I've got a cosmology I'd like to sell you

It´s just magical girls fighting.

fuck off spaceniggers

true if big

How long have you been waiting to use that pic lmao

muie lu ma-ta coaie

youtube.com/watch?v=DK4FTvaW_6Q