Is this the king kike? The final boss?

Is this the king kike? The final boss?

Would the current state of Europe, Canada, and US be different if he was not involved?

nope.
Rotschilds are worse

He's just a known face, he's investing in nationalism now.

How is he investing in nationalism? Source?

funds ukrainian nationalists

big if true

why don't you spend 10 minutes reading his wiki and you'll see just how based this man actually was in the 90's

Trumptards used his involvment with Clinton campaign as proof he was le ebil jew but that's because they have below 80 IQ

I've always had a little feeling that he might be playing 4D chess. by flooding the west with low iq muslim savages that most people hate, along with other extreme leftist bullshit is effective at creating a reaction to increasing right-wing ideology.

surely he did not miscalculate this part.. there might be more to the story

Final boss. The source for this claim is the Doctrine of Discovery.

and warren buffet drives his old sedan

Yes the goal is to weaken western civilization to manipulate them better. And if there's civil wars and destruction then all the better it will stimulate economy.

these kikes are up to some shit

What the living fuck is that?!

That thing looks like a snake or a demon with a snake head on a side

Secret photos taken during our Satanic rituals. Protties finally found us out, shut it down!

Is Jacob left handed? He has the deepstate eye.

HolyOli is a Rothschild too, you know.

kek. We haven't had that Spirit here since 1969.

Poor Malta

pic related 1/2

pic related 2/2

Nah, he's only a Rothschild lieutenant. Think JP Morgan.

>George Soros

Nah all the giga kikes have double kike names like
>(((GOLD)))(((STEIN)))
>(((FEIN)))(((STEIN)))
>(((STEIN)))(((BERG)))
>(((SILVER)))(((MAN)))

There was threads here after some of his declarations, now that antifa like organizations are completely trashed, he moved to his next enemies.

If this is true, it is (((nationalism))). Don't think for a second that Soros wants true nationalism. He is probably working to get nationalist leaders brownstoned. The Alt-Right likes Richard Spencer, but he is from an Establishment family and has advanced degrees in the Humanities. Is he redpilled?

You know they all have secret jew names?

this

I think he's targeting my country now.
There have began LGBT and muslims protests in my country , there have been before too but small , now they get more aggro to say so.Since this year we are to receive them for 2 years.But the media on tv didn't seem to report or other sources. i found videos online from people who managed to record them. Also refugee's already began groping kids and killing. there have been few stories in some news sources.

He looks like one of my classmates back in hs. The guy told me he wanted to belong to the 1%

Soros is not the final boss, he is more like a top economic henchman.

The 1% of what? Maybe they are more than 1%, but that is the entrance requirement. Bongs say they have too many to jail so they will not address the problem.

This is the final boss. As long as this Rabbi is worshiped as the creator, then Jews will power over civilization.

you overestimate this guy

Of course, but slander and derail nationalism it's so easy that 13 years old do it here every day.

His power is fading fast. He doesn't understand this though. This is his greatest weakness. He thinks he is playing a face character, but the world views him as a heel. This is the same among the Establishment. They call it the Cult of Personality. None have real talents or skills beyond "ya think you're hot shit doncha?!" behavior. Their power comes from people listening to their words and following their orders. When this doesn't happen they get mad and throw a fit, but this causes for dissent. This is why social media, in particular, will be the downfall of the Establishment. They lack self control and are filled with rage. LdR rage quit twitter a few days ago. Antisemites finally got to her.

You think an actual elite would let you see their face

They do though. This is what keeps them safe. They all have a public interface so it is harder for other "elites" to suicide them without people asking questions. Even if people hate them, they still get a message out there to the world.

Checked

Protip: There is no final boss. Even a Davidic king could be replaced. Jews are a decentralized hivemind of at least 600,000 souls, working in unison towards a common goal, but physically independent of each other. Kill one, and another will simply take his place.

They literally put a cube on their head and worship Kaballah (Cube God), btw.

not even close.
hes literally the first level boss

This pretty much.
Hes just a small player

no you gullible fucking leaf this is just the weinstein they tell you about in the news to distract you from all the real players whose names and faces you will never know or see.

he funds chaos. it does not matter what or where.

soros' real name is gyorgi schwartz you stupid fucks
why do you think the """media""" calls him by george soros?

giuseppe gets it

If you know his name, he's not a's important as you think