imgur.com/a/ai1Iu
>Random Feb 12
imgur.com/a/QoYG5
>DeZ-Bukamal Feb12
i.imgur.com/vZzmVeG

>Lavrov on Syria
pastebin.com/dGE6m4mr

Devs Feb 28
>Idlib; HTS launches large op against Jabhat Tahrir Souriya, cap Kafr Losen, Aqrabat, Deir Hassan, and Qah, currently attacking Atmeh
>UN report claims the North Korea sent supplies for manufacturing chemical weapons on 40 occasions between 2012-2017
>Syrian envoy to the UN states military forces could not have used chemical weapons, as they do not possess them
>E Ghouta; SAA resumes offensive in suburbs of Harasta and Arbeen, capture area around Sayyed Mohammad Mosque, advance along Harasta-Douma St
>Deir Ezzor; ISIS claims to have killed 13 SDF fighters and captured 4 more in the town of Al-Sha’afah
>Peskov; Russia doing its best to maintain humanitarian pauses in Eastern Ghouta
>Ru MoD; Over 300 civilians can’t leave East Ghouta due to terrorist shelling
>Turkish military sends reinforcements to Afrin for 2nd phase of Operation Olive Branch
>YPG destroys FSA vehicle in Afrin, killing three
>Possible US sanctions ‘obstacle’ for Iraq as it studies issue of buying S-400 systems – FM
>Afghan president offers recognition of Taliban as political group, proposes ceasefire, prisoner exch, new elections/constitution review

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KiriLaurelle/status/968992593441951745
liveleak.com/view?i=e56_1519906171
youtu.be/Gxyz8Bwzoqo
youtu.be/o4evY2LzksQ
youtu.be/8Wa4e5ZC5d4
youtu.be/Qp9JXdn3aRo
youtu.be/QLCM3VfHSKI
youtu.be/JjEtw6QMFbY
youtu.be/eQiDGXI7g8E
youtube.com/watch?v=yW0QKrvJPaU
youtube.com/watch?v=Uivb9bq-QLs
youtube.com/watch?v=R54PQABH_Vg
aljazeera.com/news/2018/02/peacekeepers-killed-mali-180228200939530.html
youtu.be/FDlr9_Pcj5o
youtube.com/watch?v=jU4l0pXGZ9M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for thanks for baking, Gruber

thanks for baking bread

Thanks for bread mate.
It's SHITMAP time!

>Oh yeah Ebin

my pleasure, mate
platy or lanka?

And the Shitwebm!

Latest one of my maps if anyone is interested.
(I basically plagiarize from Ebin but make small changes)

lol
twitter.com/KiriLaurelle/status/968992593441951745

kek, didn't know you were here, Ebin-kun
I - I didn't mean to plagiarize from you...
neither, Who is platy?

Eh, it's fine.
>Who is platy?
I'd like to know as well. Apparently, he's the only other animeposter under Aussie flag.

the one with the tank fixation

What are these threads even about? Why Syria over any other Third World sand pit?

Hans NO!!

Where are all the good guys? Romanian baker, asuka and the others?

Oh, I call him Tank Bro. I guess there are some people here with two names, like how Master baker is also called ChadBro. I'll start calling him platy from now on. I'm Nathan, btw.
TankBro, apparently.

because this is the most highly documented war in history

DRUMPF
seize the guns and give them to us. NOW!
liveleak.com/view?i=e56_1519906171

I told you the "meatgrinder" theory is bullshit.

cool as
i call him platy on account of his steam name, that's it.
i've never liked the -bro suffix on stuff, just feels too cheesy

That's fair, but to what gain? The pics and videos are interesting, sure. But I can find plenty of videos of Arabs offing each other. Why specifically this case?

Thanks for your maps btw, I'll have a look at them and put them on Wikipedia tomorrow.
By the way, how hard is it to edit Ghouta?
>mfw I'm editing Ghouta and tiny gains are made by the SAA.

What is the point of following any kind of happenings around the world? What's the point of life?

Yeah, Bro does get overdone.
What are your thoughts on user?
Eg: FamiliAnon

we are here mainly for one thing only, suheil

NEW R&U VIDEOS

>Jihadists trolling jihadists
youtu.be/Gxyz8Bwzoqo

>Updates from the Afrin region
youtu.be/o4evY2LzksQ

>Russian Air Force airstrikes in Northern Hama
youtu.be/8Wa4e5ZC5d4

>Jihadi infighting
youtu.be/Qp9JXdn3aRo

>Russian special forces
youtu.be/QLCM3VfHSKI

>Operation "Damascus Steel"
youtu.be/JjEtw6QMFbY

>Russian News - Eastern Ghouta
youtu.be/eQiDGXI7g8E

the war provides more than just arabs killing eachother, it provides the average pedestrian a crash course in middle eastern geopolitics and how elements like Salafism and American interference really fucks up a region for purely economic gain.

you get to gain an understanding of government's motivations when dealing with tricky foreign environments and how well they are able to handle it, outside of some shill report you get once a month on the state of the middle east on CNN or fox

a bit overdone, but doesnt really bother me.

>that pic

Romanian has gone to board with ponies and Asuka seems lost in Ukraine, no news from her since she's gone.

Why are Australians the worst posters on /sg/?

The point of life?
It's to kill Jews
N*mber ending with "42" will c*nfirm, ch*ck em!

To what end? It won't matter once you die

>Iranian in UAE
BTFO. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Not even close to poles and russians.

at least we dont get pruned unlike when you bake

Rude
wew, not far off.

>By the way, how hard is it to edit Ghouta?
Not really that hard. I just take screencaps of the minimap and line it up with the one in the Shitmap.
But ofc, it erases the lines, so I have to redo the lines.
>Why are Australians the worst posters on /sg/?
>t. ırk haini

>Romanian has gone to board with ponies
Only to post updates in the /sg/ thread. He doesn't like the element. He still posts here, it's just not his shift yet.

One word: “familia”. I cringe every time it’s posted

Same

Okay, fine. Life is meaningless. Are you happy now?
Doing anything would ultimately be pointless since we will just die in the end. There is no God and our lives and everything we do in life are worth nothing.

allow me to sing you a song that's very close to my heart, friends

Cry me a river familia.

YOU AIN'T NEVER HAD A FRIEND, NEVER HAD A FRIEND, YOU AIN'T NEVER HAD A FRIEND, NEVER HAD A FRIEND, YOU AIN'T NEVER HAD A FRIEND, NEVER HAD A FRIEND, YOU AIN'T NEVER HAD A FRIEND, NEVER HAD A FRIEND, YOU AIN'T NEVER HAD A FRIEND, NEVER HAD A FRIEND, YOU AIN'T NEVER HAD A FRIEND, NEVER HAD A FRIEND,YOU AIN'T NEVER HAD A FRIEND, NEVER HAD A FRIEND, YOU AIN'T NEVER HAD A FRIEND, NEVER HAD A FRIEND, YOU AIN'T NEVER HAD A FRIEND, NEVER HAD A FRIEND, YOU AIN'T NEVER HAD A FRIEND, NEVER HAD A FRIEND, YOU AIN'T NEVER HAD A FRIEND, NEVER HAD A FRIEND, YOU AIN'T NEVER HAD A FRIEND, NEVER HAD A FRIEND, YOU AIN'T NEVER HAD A FRIEND, NEVER HAD A FRIEND, YOU AIN'T NEVER HAD A FRIEND, NEVER HAD A FRIEND, YOU AIN'T NEVER HAD A FRIEND, NEVER HAD A FRIEND, YOU AIN'T NEVER HAD A FRIEND, NEVER HAD A FRIEND, YOU AIN'T NEVER HAD A FRIEND, NEVER HAD A FRIEND, YOU AIN'T NEVER HAD A FRIEND, NEVER HAD A FRIEND, YOU AIN'T NEVER HAD A FRIEND, NEVER HAD A FRIEND, YOU AIN'T NEVER HAD A FRIEND, NEVER HAD A FRIEND, YOU AIN'T NEVER HAD A FRIEND, NEVER HAD A FRIEND, YOU AIN'T NEVER HAD A FRIEND, NEVER HAD A FRIEND, YOU AIN'T NEVER HAD A FRIEND, NEVER HAD A FRIEND, YOU AIN'T NEVER HAD A FRIEND, NEVER HAD A FRIEND, YOU AIN'T NEVER HAD A FRIEND, NEVER HAD A FRIEND, YOU AIN'T NEVER HAD A FRIEND, NEVER HAD A FRIEND, YOU AIN'T NEVER HAD A FRIEND, NEVER HAD A FRIEND, YOU AIN'T NEVER HAD A FRIEND, NEVER HAD A FRIEND, YOU AIN'T NEVER HAD A FRIEND, NEVER HAD A FRIEND, YOU AIN'T NEVER HAD A FRIEND, NEVER HAD A FRIEND, YOU AIN'T NEVER HAD A FRIEND, NEVER HAD A FRIEND, YOU AIN'T NEVER HAD A FRIEND, NEVER HAD A FRIEND, YOU AIN'T NEVER HAD A FRIEND, NEVER HAD A FRIEND, YOU AIN'T NEVER HAD A FRIEND, NEVER HAD A FRIEND, YOU AIN'T NEVER HAD A FRIEND, NEVER HAD A FRIEND, YOU AIN'T NEVER HAD A FRIEND, NEVER HAD A FRIEND, YOU AIN'T NEVER HAD A FRIEND, NEVER HAD A FRIEND, YOU AIN'T NEVER HAD A FRIEND, NEVER HAD A FRIEND, YOU AIN'T NEVER HAD A FRIEND, NEVER HAD A FRIEND, YOU AIN'T NEVER HAD A FRIEND, NEVER HAD A FRIEND

Exactly. That's why it's stupid to ask "to what end" when talking about things people like to do.

>familia

could you not have come up with a more creative filename, numbnuts?

War is what gives me meaning in life

Proving my point I see

*hanging noises in the distance*

l - like me?

How dare you.
I'm really good at coming up with creative filenames.

is it not bedtime in australia yet? maybe you guys need an early night sleep or something?

Like this one?

Don't tell me what to do, m80.

12:20am

Kuwait is rightfully Iraq's 19th province

It's too fast!
Make it stop!

youtube.com/watch?v=yW0QKrvJPaU

>t. cucked out of Iraq by da ebil westerners and living off western gibs

>not having DLS

>tfw there are now Kurdish immigrant communities in Broadmeadows
>in 5 or 10 years they'll be claiming all of Victoria is part of "ancient historic Kurdistan"

Here you go I personally fixxed it myself

>me

youtube.com/watch?v=Uivb9bq-QLs

QLD doesnt bow to petty shit like the Sun, fucking mexicunt

>*gets eaten by crocodile*

Amazing work, m8.

>Assad is not a dictato-

He didn't hang so good

>*gets beaten and robbed by a Sudanese immigrant*

>not posting superior Walt Bismark Disney videos.
youtube.com/watch?v=R54PQABH_Vg

A holy martyr on the right hand side of Allah

Do Americans really do this?

He was a Muslim, he is rotting in hell.

I just remembered how cringy it is.
kek, cringy but good.

>A holy martyr on the right hand side of Allah
>was found hiding in a hole
B-b-b-but Muhamm-m-mad was h-hiding in a c-c-cave b-because he h-had to!

FOUR UN PEACEKEEPERS KILLED IN MALI
>aljazeera.com/news/2018/02/peacekeepers-killed-mali-180228200939530.html
>Four dead and four wounded after peacekeepers' vehicle hits a landmine a day after six Malian soldiers killed.
>Four UN peacekeepers have been killed and four more were wounded after their vehicle hit an explosive device in Mali's central Mopti region.
>The UN's mission in Mali, MUNISMA, said the vehicle transporting the blue helmets struck an improvised explosive device on Wednesday. The medical evacuation of the four "seriously injured" peacekeepers was under way, a statement said.
>The incident happened a day after six Malian soldiers were killed in another blast.
FNR: A landmine explosion, likely laid by the local Al-Qaeda affiliate, Al Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb, has claimed the life of four Bangladeshi UN peacekeepers, and injures another four. This explosion comes one day after a similiar instance the previous day, claiming the lives of six Malian soldiers in the country's north.
Mali has seen the meteoric return of AQIM and other Islamists in the country's north, with groups growing bolder in their attacks by the day, notably seizing an entire military base briefly, killing all occupants, as well as raiding several army posts.
Since 2012, when a French-led coalition reconquered the country's north, a UN peacekeeping mission has been present in the West African nation.
AQIM, as a whole has experienced what some may call a renaissance across the entire Maghreb, with the exception of Algeria, Abdelmalek Droukdel, the Emir of AQIM, himself stating the 'terrible impact' Algeria has had on the group.
In 2012, AQIM, co-operating with Amazigh (Berber) seperatists and other Islamists, seized the entirety of Northern Mali, and declared the State of Azawad, before being crushed by the French-led coalition later that year.
It should also be noted, Bangladesh contributes the second largest force to the UN, only behind India.

>implying hell even exis-

My friends went to ukraine last year to make some documents and successfully returned despite they partisipated in different events in 2014. So I think everything will be ok.

No he is in heaven and he is a holy saint and martyr, even Gaddafi testified Saddam is a saint.

Gtfo filthy amerimutt you don't belong on /sg/ nobody likes your kind

Although Assad >> Saddam
Can we all agree on that? Assad is much nicer, Saddam was a bit of a Tyrant, desu.

What? you might get into legal or residency issues???

>unironically believing in all*h
kys

NEW SOUTHFRONT VIDEO

youtu.be/FDlr9_Pcj5o
youtu.be/FDlr9_Pcj5o
youtu.be/FDlr9_Pcj5o

Saddam=Hitler>Nasser>Assad>Gaddafi

>muh tyrant

Implying that's a bad thing

wew, beat me to it.
Cheers, lad.

Yeah. Plus Assad didn't assist the Zionists in their campaign against Iran.
Nor was he a close friend with Dick Cheney - who later betrayed him when he outlived his usefulness.

>unironically being an atheist

Have fun burning in hell

based

Absolute state of Hans... ughh.....

Saddam was the only one fighting both Iran and the zionists while pissrael was supporting kharamenei

>t. Shia Larp Pole
>t. irk haini who lusts after those who unironically believe in Allah.

jesus, that's bad