Why is it wrong to racemix? genetically?

why is it wrong to racemix? genetically?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9BssSJvBTKc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Actually having to ask this seriously

nothing imo, just identity issues maybe

Because after a distance of fourth cousins, cardiac genes begin to actually compete with eachother and hearth health suffers. heart medicine, and unfortunately also reproductive medicine, are both highly-racially biased. also neurologists know about the differences, except for Canada where apparently everyone on earth has a Circle of Willis in their brain and anything else is abnormal. This would probably be effective in causing racial bias amongst the staff of hospitals if you tell them a normal black brain is actually a white brain with a deformity.

I guess that's "privilege" in action OH WELL

this

Physically and mentally unhealthy/ugly children.

Well it all depends on whether or not you want to preserve you gene set or not - many do.

Source?

i dont know

Depends on the mix.

You lose the selectiv advantages of your ancestors, cant get organ donations, get fucked up facial features like a flat face with a projecting nose or a long face with a tiny nose, you can lose greedily.selected traits like.IQ and body size, your kids will stand out as abnormalities, they wont look like you, they will have identity issues,.they will have messed.up minds.like.african aggression and european neuroticism, or european neuroticism and asian lack of empathy. Etc...

If Satan could create humans, this is what they’d look like

What the fuck are you talking nigger
It’s about stability, look at “diverse” Afghanistan, Somalian war is also based on ancestry

The mutts have no problem with that cuz you're not white.
You're probably just a nigger or a spic

She’s an angel.

if you're actually white, there is no upgrade

>You lose the selectiv advantages of your ancestors
This. Mutts don't have the advantage of the specialized traits their racial pure parents had. Imagine you would be living in harsh cold climate conditions and you need the strongest cold resistant and intelligent hunters to survive but now you have a mutt who freezes to dead and lacks the hunter skill to be useful to the tribe. This is why even babies are already racist, you need to identify who is actually from your group. And no, some years of Marxist brainwashing won't undo millions of years of crucial evolution.

what?

>Imagine you would be living in harsh cold climate conditions and you need the strongest cold resistant and intelligent hunters to survive
But this isn't the case anymore.

My ass, some random icelandic incest study, and the fact that black and white heart pills exist along with the piles of research on that particular topic. As for the circle of willis variations, the studies all have race data attached which is never taken into account before a surgery. you'd have to ask someone in the field about that one I guess, but not me. I'm just pixels on a screen

There is only one upgrade.

Shit thread

SAGE

back to TRS the_donald you piece of shit

mutt children will be born without cultural identity

with an ugly automaton? how is that an upgrade?

>ugly

Viable offspring with high IQ’s.

The artificial fossil fuel based world will crumble soon so people. So hopefully people haven't lost their natural adaptation on how to live in a primitive tribe.

Nonwhites have dominant genes, meaning if a white and a nonwhite have children the children are more similar to the nonwhite parent. Breed a mulatto and a white and then breed their offspring with a white, and then breed their offspring with a white etc. for a hundred times and you still have a mulatto. Breed a mulatto and a black, and then breed their offspring with a black and within a few generations there's not a trace a white genes left. Mixing the races is the end of civilization, humanity goes back to the stone age.

>why is it wrong to racemix? genetically?
It's actually beneficial to race mix. It makes the offspring healthier, since harmful recessive genes that were present in both races tend to get knocked out or overpowered by dominant, helpful genes. It's called hybrid vigor. The only reason Sup Forums doesn't like it is classic cognitive dissonance. Sup Forums is filled with failures, whose only quality left that they can be proud of is their race, and so when they find information counter to them retaining their "racial purity", they become horribly assblasted, and lash out.

because there is a tiny chance you might get a mayli or supreme gentleman.

I knew the true was somehere.

yeah no that's wrong
race mixing causes outbreeding depression not hybrid vigor

you alienate the child cause they dont know who the fuck they look like... they inheret random features from both races and look like randomly generated alien

did someone fuck a horse or got impregnated by a horse?

You fucking retard. Outbreeding depression only happens when you cross species, not when you cross within the same species. For examples, mules are created by crossing two species which have too dissimilar of genes to make an offspring that has good genetics. Two humans will benefit from hybrid vigor. How did you fuck this one up so bad? Did you just read the word "depression" and think "grug not like depression. Rice mix bad"? Every single human of every race is incredibly similar genetically such that hybrid vigor results

elliot rodgers

1species + 1 species = depressions

Jew

I like that pic.
"And the shitposters shall inherit the Earth...."

has hybrid vigor ever been shown to exist in humans? Pretty sure when people usually use that term it's referring to plants

There is absolutely nothing wrong with Asians and Whites mixing.

Reminder.

Reminder

>Every single human of every race is incredibly similar genetically

Wasn't it extremely difficult, almost impossible, for Europeans and native Tazmanians to produce fertile offspring? I don't think all human populations are equally interfertile

>that term it's referring to plants
It has been shown in mammals many times. Every race is a collection of genes, some good and some bad. Harmful dominant genes tends to get knocked out the population quickly, but harmful recessive genes can stick around for centuries, since they may be hidden by the both parents, but be present as a double recessive in the offspring. However, when you race mix, you don't have to worry about the harmful recessive genes hidden in your race, since they get knocked out by the other race's double dominant gene for this trait. The end result is that, on average, you have a healthier, stronger, population

This, my only objection being there is a chance your kid comes out looking like el goblino.

Can you cite some sources for this? Not saying you're wrong, but one of fhe healthiest and longest-living populations on the planet are the Japanese, an extremely homogenous isolated island population. Meanwhile, Brazil is not exactly a land of supermen.

>Wasn't it extremely difficult, almost impossible, for Europeans and native Tazmanians to produce fertile offspring? I don't think all human populations are equally interfertile
Not possible. Science classifies a species in a particular way. In order to be a homo sapien, you have to be able to produce fertile offspring with any other homo sapien (barring diseases or other genetic anomalies obviously). The only genetic line left for humans is homo sapien. If you are referring to a specific historical case, it would have been due to embellishment most likely by the writer of a few cases of infertility

Based WMAW poster

Because its wrong and it destroys both races thats why.

Look at South and Central America.

Here's a good example on the Wikipedia page:
>"Human beings are all extremely genetically similar to one another.[20][21][22] Michael Mingroni has proposed heterosis, in the form of hybrid vigor associated with historical reductions of the levels of inbreeding, as an explanation of the Flynn effect, the steady rise in IQ test scores around the world during the twentieth century. However, James R. Flynn has pointed out that even if everyone mated with a sibling in 1900, subsequent increases in heterosis would not be a sufficient explanation of the observed IQ gains.[23]"

What you are referring to with Brazil versus Japan is due more to external factors. For example, if you compare life expectancy between Japan and USA, Japan is higher, but mainly due to life style differences between the two populations (Americans have higher numbers of overweight people, leading to death due to heart disease, etc).

youtube.com/watch?v=9BssSJvBTKc

Of course, if you took politics out of it, modern humans would be organized into multiple different subspecies. Most humans are not 100% homo-sapiens; only sub-saharans are. Australian Aboriginals have significant Deniosvan admixture, something nonexistent in almost all other humans. There are plenty of examples of Europeans mixing with mainland Australian Aboriginals, but remarkably few cases of it happening with Aboriginal Tasmanians. It's odd, because people fucked the natives wherever they went, and certainly
on every other island around Tasmania- but the native Tasmanians went completely extinct.

Hail Satan!

It depends on subgroups of groups. Semites,Celtics,Nordics,Slavics,Iranids and Desis(Paki and north Indian) are all subgroups of Caucasians and can produce fertile and functioning offspring if they mix between each other but with maybe lower IQ,depending which groups mix. Australoids on the other hand are too far genetically from any group and that's why it makes no sense.

are you stupid?

>heterosis

Eh, if a white and black person mix the child almost always identifies as black (or at least mixed) for the purpose of demographics. Obviously, if a european were to mix with a sub-saharan african, the offspring would be likely to have a higher IQ than if two africans had mixed, but lower than if two whites had mixed.

If you wanted high IQ children, you'd be much more likely to get them by mixing two koreans than a korean and a nigerian

It's not racemixing if it's with an Asian girl

Cite some studies if it has been shown many times.
Heterosis in plants occurs when you cross two inbred lines to select for a trait of your choice (usually yield). The hybrid vigor then applies to this one trait and for our (humans) benefit (this amplified trait becomes weaker in following generations.
However just because something is overexpressed, does not automatically make it better. Yes , these plants produce bigger seeds, but they also rely more on human stewards to take care of them and kill pests they are not adapted too.
So this is all fine and good when talking about a species we are subjugating, but we should be very careful when using this with humans. What are the traits that are amplified by hybrid vigor and at what cost?
More genetically homogenous populations are also more susceptible to extinction events.

>If you wanted high IQ children, you'd be much more likely to get them by mixing two koreans than a korean and a nigerian
Not true though. People frequently have a misunderstanding how intelligence genes work. Think of it like this: genes A, B, C, D, and E determine intelligence. The Korean population typically has genes A, B, and C. A different group has genes D and E. The only way to get the smartest offspring is the mix Koreans with this other group. Just inbreeding Koreans and inbreeding the other group will result in the intelligence you are observing today, but you could have an even smarter population via the mix

Satan already has his race and religion. It's called Talmudism.

>John 8:37-47
“I know that you are Abraham’s descendants, but you seek to kill Me, because My word has no place in you. I speak what I have seen with My Father, and you do what you have seen with your father.”

They answered and said to Him, “Abraham is our father.”

Jesus said to them, “If you were Abraham’s children, you would do the works of Abraham. But now you seek to kill Me, a Man who has told you the truth which I heard from God. Abraham did not do this. You do the deeds of your father.”

Then they said to Him, “We were not born of fornication; we have one Father—God.”

Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love Me, for I proceeded forth and came from God; nor have I come of Myself, but He sent Me. Why do you not understand My speech? Because you are not able to listen to My word. You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it. But because I tell the truth, you do not believe Me. Which of you convicts Me of sin? And if I tell the truth, why do you not believe Me? He who is of God hears God’s words; therefore you do not hear, because you are not of God.”

>Revelation 2:9, 3:8-9
"I know your works, tribulation, and poverty (but you are rich); and I know the blasphemy of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan."

"I know your works. See, I have set before you an open door, and no one can shut it; for you have a little strength, have kept My word, and have not denied My name. Indeed I will make those of the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews and are not, but lie—indeed I will make them come and worship before your feet, and to know that I have loved you."

On average, someone who is 100% east asian is absolutely more likely to have a higher IQ than someone who is 50% east asian and 50% sub-saharan african.

>More genetically homogenous populations are also more susceptible to extinction events.
Not relevant at this point. We have progressed technology and medicine to the point where it would be extremely difficult to mass extinct 7 billion humans. Also, it's not like everyone is going to have the exact same DNA. Even with racemixing, there is still substantial enough variation that this isn't an issue

Either outright false, or this one case represents an outlier event, and not the average amongst all mixes

>Think of it like this: genes A, B, C, D, and E determine intelligence. The Korean population typically has genes A, B, and C. A different group has genes D and E. The only way to get the smartest offspring is the mix Koreans with this other group.

So, at this point you seem to be making things up- this isn't connected reality revising what we know about intelligence and heritability. If you've made a groundbreaking discovery, provide some sources for this

What? East Asians have average IQs around 30 points higher than many sub-saharan Africans. On average, obviously a child from 2 high IQ parents is more likely to have a higher IQ than a child from 1 high IQ parent and 1 low IQ parent.

You can't not be aware of the fact that mulattos are more intelligent than full Africans.

Not relevant to this point, but relevant to this thread.
Loss of new antibiotics or superbugs can easily kill even billions of humans and is not unthinkable, especially if we keep increasing our population density as we are. This is a real potential problem real experts are thinking about. And it definitely has the potential to have a genetic component, look at AIDs, black death etc. .
Hybrid vigor is a hypothesis when it comes to humans, because there really are no sufficiently inbred lines.

>So, at this point you seem to be making things up- this isn't connected reality revising what we know about intelligence and heritability. If you've made a groundbreaking discovery, provide some sources for this
You're knowledge of genes and heritability is limited to a high school punnet square. Genetic inheritance is vastly more nuanced than this. Intelligence and height follow this similar pattern for inheritance. Stop using your lack of knowledge as a defense. Also
>inb4 "muh source"
This all came from a textbook I read in college a few years ago. I don't have the fucking name of it, but it doesn't mean I don't know the principles behind it. Pick up any college level biology textbook, and you will see this is how it works

You’ve got it completely backwards. Look at dogs for example. Pure breds are fucked, mixed breeds are healthier, it’s fucking biology.

>What? East Asians have average IQs around 30 points higher than many sub-saharan Africans.
Wew lad, you must have taken too many redpills. Stop reading BS stats you read on Sup Forums

Yeah, but white people aren't inbreeding like purebred dogs are.

It‘s animal abuse.

This statement:

>Think of it like this: genes A, B, C, D, and E determine intelligence. The Korean population typically has genes A, B, and C. A different group has genes D and E. The only way to get the smartest offspring is the mix Koreans with this other group.

Seems to be completely speculative, disconnected from reality, and essentially science fiction.

Show me any source, any example of this happening. It doesn't have to be one textbook- you have an entire internet as your fingertips, if this isn't something you just thought up or misinterpreted, it should be simple to find multiple sources for it.

Are you telling me that you believe East Asians and sub-saharan Africans have the same average IQs?

Yea, but over time it will be the same.

It's true though. Niggers are retarded as fuck.

Biology?

Everything, im surrounded by macaquitos, burger send help pls

it's not

Hi I am JF.

I use evolutionary fitness to undermine any moral position. I call myself a moral nihilist because I don't understand that existence is not a value in itself. There's nothing valuable about existing without attaching it to something the thing that exists values. Valueing well-being is the only sensible position and if you question any human being alive the right way you can easily expose the fact that 99.9999% of human value well-being above all else.

WHAT IS THAT

WHAT

Please show me one source or example of that phenomenon. One.

Fuck off. I told you where you could find the information. You haven't given me any source to disprove what I'm saying. I told you that you could also find this by studying height, but again you start backing off. You're a betacuck who can't take the fact that your worldview is wrong, and so you try everything in your power to avoid contrary information

Because it ruins the genes of the superior race parent.

>Don't racemix because your children will be ugl-

It could be different, but not by fucking 30 IQ points. That's absurd and the most retarded thing I've ever heard. 30 IQ points is 2 standard deviations out, and it is not possible to have this extreme a variation between two different groups. If there is a disparity, it's in the range of 3-8 IQ points

Genetics is never going to answer a question of morality. Pointless question.

>nosering
Disgusting. Fuck off.

tfw 100% white and my fiance is half pakistani/mexican

I didnt do this on purpose, cant help who you fall in love with

Proof that niggers and jews should not be allowed to mix with Whites or Asians.

It will be the same when alien start rounding up white people and make all the retarded ones have sex with each other over and over again.
I mean technically all wolves are inbreeding themselves too right?
Heterosis in humans is a hypothesis.
Heterosis also does not mean that the offspring is inherently better at everything than the parent, it just means the overexpression of traits.

Let's try again, without the anger- I looked through your past posts in case I had missed the link or reference but I didn't see any. So once again, can you provide a source (just one, any one is fine) to support your assertion that the inheritability of intelligence functions in the manner described in this statement:

BRITAIN YES

>Not relevant at this point. We have progressed technology and medicine to the point where
This is the supreme arrogance I come to expect of modern man.