Reminder than Russia is LARPing

They don't actually have the technology which they showcased today.

They're main hope is to make sure people BELIEVE that they do. They're copying US tactics during the Cold War (e.g. Starwars system announcement) in hopes of causing us to panic and bankrupt ourselves, like the Soviet Union.

If a country did indeed possess the capabilities to wipe out another country without a problem, they would not showcase it.

Smallest dogs bark the loudest.

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/5700668/vladimir-putin-russia-nuclear-weapons-icbm-missile/
wired.com/2014/08/how-we-can-get-submarines-to-travel-at-supersonic-speed/
youtube.com/watch?v=1opUVLXjanA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Talking of barking.

Russia is a fake rolex
China is low key no bark, real power

pretty much THIS.
the 2. two, TWO 5gen stealh jets....rippoff YF-23 now in Syria. FEAR US USA.!!!

I'm not even American, just on vacation here

t. Ivan

>2013
These chicks probably look like shit now.
Sad.

China's a knockoff of a fake rolex

sure, whatever, maybe

i didn't know what op was talking about so i checked the drudge report and the headline article is this

thesun.co.uk/news/5700668/vladimir-putin-russia-nuclear-weapons-icbm-missile/

>Putin boasts Russia has developed an intercontinental nuclear missile that can’t be stopped or shot down by any country’s defence system

is this what you're talking about op?

>Smallest dogs bark the loudest.
canada is the worlds true superpower, we're just too polite to brag about it so nobody notices. but the sun never sets on the canadian empire.

It sounds like they might ahve just put a nuke and a drone brain into an airliner which is very Russian, very practical and a fearsome weapon indeed.

you think your country is free but you're all just canadian slave states

Since Sup Forums is for russians shills only, we have to understand what OP wants us to believe. OP wants us to think russia is weak, so putin wants us to think russia is weak,which means they're strong and want western world to further decrease spendings on military.
Got ya putinbot.

True, American wahmen belong to the CANADIAN bull.

dude weed man is luring you all into a false sense of security while behind closed doors he's not just a drama teacher, but an elite warrior capable of bringing down icbms with his bare hands also he can fly (rocket feet)

Blyat

Aren't you sleepy after those pierogis, Janusz? You must be full and sleepy.

operation information overload.

Don't be sad.
The message is for you and as always it means "fuck off or else".
Or else means we have weapons and tech to fuck your shit up regardless of your daily dose of muh tech superiority mumbling in media.

Putin was telling about those weapons in today's speech. It's not only ICBM's they also have new supersonic underwater missiles and whatnot.
The best part was the standing applause he got after speaking for half an hour about the unstoppable weapons they can use to nuke USA.

I don't think Putin really even intended to scare anyone on the world stage. It's just usual pre-election bullshit for internal consumer.

Putin is the new Kim Jong-un now

Slish yeban,

Russia is WAY behind USA in tech. You have to account for the hidden tech the gov't has. We would be obliterated if the two countries had a dick size competition.

this

and this

>supersonic underwater
tr.ips confirm your (and russia's) understanding of physics

China's "power" is shitting out immense volume of consumer goods, that's it. Even this is because American and European companies decided to locate their manufacturing there and invested money and tech.
China's military is literally a knockoff of soviet and Russian military. Which itself is a knockoff of American tech.

Please fuckin nuke us already, Volodya!

every maple leaf is a nanotechnological superweapon capable of projecting itself across continents and unleashing a storm of micro lasers

only one tool stands in the way of canadian total world domination

Glad to see your butthurt, lad :)

That was a warning.

"Nobody listened to us. Listen now."

Could they have that? sure, but what we see there is 30 seconds of the nuke and 2 mins of bad cgi so who knows really, didn't they had a nukes in a satellites in the 80s? I read that somewhere, not sure ....

>he thinks he's smart
wired.com/2014/08/how-we-can-get-submarines-to-travel-at-supersonic-speed/

Again....that shit is like holy shit how old.. We are jet to see the awsome HYPERSONIC PLASMA STEALH JET.... And the rest of Vergeltungswaffen russia dreams up..

pretty much this

you are a fool to not take the chinks or the russians seriously.

LOL why would anyone give a fuck if you do not intend to attack us?
But if you do we will burn your people alive just like it is described in the bible you demon worshipping kike lovers.

we have the same problems in the west.....

Actually true. And it's been like that since USSR. Stealing technology is a usual practice for Soviets/modern Russia.

found a link to putins full speech
youtube.com/watch?v=1opUVLXjanA

So that's why murica is always barking at other countries when you don't approve of them?

It's not a dick contest, my silly friend, and the date is not 1960.
If you didn't heard i'll tell you that USA onesidedly signed off from major arms agreements, it held with ussr in cold war, during bush in 00s.
If you do not realise, we do not have them anymore.
NATO and murrican bases encircling Russia since 90s and both countries participate in proxy war and basically one step from open confrontation in Syria.
World is not safe, in fact now it's even less safe than it was during the ending stages of cold war.
It's pretty direct what he is saying. Murks always think they are geniuses and always bet on tech superiority in their adventures.
We have the tech and whatever illusion you held that supersonic and laser weapons can give you a majour advantage over us will be shattered.
Simple as that.

I remember the good old days when americans tested a clunky H bomb and the russians tested a better smaller fit in a plane version days later.

stealing technology that no one have yet

wow. u super stupid even for libshit

Nigger shut up, you do not know anything about current chinese military.

>They're copying US tactics during the Cold War (e.g. Starwars system announcement) i
We only proposed it we never actually said we built it.

Lol if you believe any of what Putin said is true.

i think the americans are well beyond supersonic and laser weapons. and by americans i mean the global establishment that runs the world including possibly russia. but thats only theoretical. but the breakway civilization of the elite is decades ahead of anything anyone of us even knows is possible. or maybe you're right, i don't know

Supersonic underwear? Cool.

Yes, they were talking about underwater missiles.
But not about supersonic ones.
Stop lying Latvia.

They had torpedoes before big deal.

2d missiles? Thats fucked up. Mail a missile or email one.

> supersonic
It's about hypersonic USSR has working prototype in erly 80s. Same w/ laser.

you can think whatever you want, true or not

but now think before you act if you want to live

No youre an idiot. Russia is light years ahead of the US. When did russias government shut down in the last 10 years?

Regardless. Current arms race is supersonic and direct energy one. I track military news and now thats the weapons every majour powers struggle to build.
I do not think about top secret superduper magical shit, it's mostly fairy tales untill confirmed by mod of some country.

Hypersonic has serious limitations.

Nothing has changed, what are you talking about.

Why is it so hard to believe your enemy is trying to bypass your defences? its the whole point of developping new weapons.
Also missle defence is a lot of propaganda anyways, I would'nt trust it.

>canada is the worlds true superpower, we're just too polite to brag about it so nobody notices. but the sun never sets on the canadian empire.
Build a base on Han's Island.

Hypersonic sry

pretty much

Overpopulated China's main goal is to expand into Russia. They already outperform Russia in average income which is insane. They are an unstoppable force which no corrupt Russian official can resist, that's why they will win.

>ITT

>Nobody listened to us.

Gee, I wonder why.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>I do not think about top secret superduper magical shit, it's mostly fairy tales untill confirmed by mod of some country.
maybe
it would be nice if i could believe that top secret superduper magical shit for sure doesn't exist. but i can't. there is likely a breakaway civilization we don't even know about that is decadees ahead of what we think are the top technologies today. it's very alarmingly plausible. but perhaps they only want us to think that, i don't know

at the very least all nations have secret military technologies decades ahead of what the general public knows about, from lasers to quantum computers, to robots and nanoweapons and microwave weapons, chemical weapons, quantum communication and radar, etc

A lot has changed. It's important day for our relationships

but anyways congrats on your new superweapons russia, pretty neat. i hope these weapons are never use but by their very existence force peace. i think everyone in the right mind would like that

>Why is it so hard to believe your enemy is trying to bypass your defences? its the whole point of developping new weapons.
Trying isn't the same as succeeding.
>Also missle defence is a lot of propaganda anyways, I would'nt trust it.
It's not propaganda, they admit it isn't 100% and can be overwhelmed. Israel and Saudi Arabia have both successful used it on a smaller scale.

I could not give a fuck if Russia did have that nuke tech. They are just show-casing it to scare off the warmonger kikes who want to start a nuclear war with Russia, that's a goal I can get on board with.

Ok Schlomo Muttburger

Nothing has changed. Our missile interception systems were a bluff anyway, they never worked. We have missiles stationed in countries like Turkey, etc. for mutually assured destruction, the only type of deterrence which counts.

Supersonic missiles are an expensive meme

During military parades,

The Russians used to fly their jets and bombers back around to make more overhead passes to give the illusion of a bigger military.

Theyve ways been smoke and mirrors.

you dont have missiles in kebab land, you have bombs deliverable by plane

Not only they have it but they are just getting started.

Why do you think the Jews are going ape when it comes to Russia? Because they know they are running out of time, the JEWest is decaying while Russia is rising.

this is a good way to spook your enemies into overproducing shit, if they dont have any decent intelligence that is...

>China's military is literally a knockoff of soviet and Russian military.
That's an old meme which is not true today.
China's new weapons are built to defeat Russians. Like their MBT cannon was specifically engineered to be powerful enough to penetrate the Russian MBT and so on.
They don't want war though, they are using their economic power and free flowing millions of men to take over Russia.

I'm amazed people actually believe missile defense actually works.

There is no technology that can stop inbound ICBMs.

If Russia launched all their nukes we all die and then all of Russia dies when the usa launches it's nukes.

New nukes doesn't change this.

You might be able to stop one or two but not hundreds. So these new nukes really don't change anything.

that we know about
but yes, current missile defenses can block maybe a dozen icbms at most. enough that north korea isn't a threat but russia has more then a few missiles

thing is the only people that want war are the people in charge. average people don't give a fuck and just want to feed their families and shit. especially nuclear war holy fuck, nobody wants that unless they're completely evil.

but why all the nukes? why not just drop a tungsten rod from space? why not just redirect an asteroid to plow into an enemy nation. that way radiation problems are reduced. but then again the ash and debris would still cause a nuclear winter type scenario if multiple cities are bombed by any method

The undeserved hubris on you bongs.

Its been used against old soviet scuds, with varying success, but has it been used to test anything relevant? The public tests are very choreographed (as they should be, imagine the optics of a failed test lol).
>Trying isn't the same as succeeding.
very true. But blowing shit up is much easier than preventing explosions with surgical precision from half a world away. The bigger burden is on the person trying to stop the missiles.

if it were 100% or anything close we would have seen the US shoot down NK's missle tests. The fact they only make threats is very telling.

>basic ICBM technology
>don't worry Johnny this technology doesn't exist! Now bring me my banjo and some more moonshine will ya!

You Americans are crazier than i thought. Those rockets Russia uses to put Americans in the ISS use the same concept.

>but why all the nukes? why not just drop a tungsten rod from space? why not just redirect an asteroid to plow into an enemy nation.

Actually nuking Yellowstone volcano was (and probably is) part of the Russian strategy in case of a nuclear war. In theory the resulting eruption should destroy most of the USA.

The average normie just hasn't looked up how fast they go, I think. A big missile going like 7 times faster than a speeding bullet? Good fucking luck shooting that out of the sky kek

>why not just use magic

>underestimating russia for the X-th time in history

if there is one guy out there i would not underestimate it's Putin.

'member when their old 80's jet simulated an "attack" on an US ship and half the crew was resigning with PTSD after that?

>They don't want war though, they are using their economic power and free flowing millions of men to take over Russia.

>another retard regurgitating 'muh China is going to take over Siberia' meme

Have you ever seen a map of China showing population density? The bulk of their population is concentrated along the riverbanks of two largest rivers+coastline. They have a plenty of land that is almost as empty as Siberia. Do I have to explain why?

If you think that Chink peasants are dreaming about living in a land where fucking -50 C in winter is considered a norm and winters last up to 9 months and there's nothing around you in 100km radius but snow and bears then you are a colossal retard. There's a reason why Siberia is so sparsely populated and why the only people that live there are descendants of prisoners who were sent there by the Czars or commies.

Literally didn't happen.

whats magical about dropping a tungsten rod from space? are you simple? redirection of asteroids is something even nasa has talked about (for reasons of exploration, asteroid mining, and prevention of asteroid collision)

hardly magic. well within the realm of plausible technology

Sure did.

They desperately need farmland though, not desert. Chinese food reserves are its achilles heal. If china goes to war they have 4-5 weeks to secure food or it starts having severe shortages.
Siberia has some prime unexploited farmland.

The alleged FOAB is 4 times as powerful as the US MOAB, yet all experts say it is not. Russians do have a way of overboosting their power.

The US stopped a similar project like the new Russian one back in the 1960s.
The Russians probably ain't lying about the fact that it can penetrate missile defences, but, the missile could detonate mid air due to problems caused by the high speeds.

Just be reminded that the average Russian male lives as long as a sub saharan african.

maybe the us didn't need to shoot them down. perhaps they were brought down by computer virus or sabotage or by the simple fact that north korea is run by the cia possibly in the first place for all we know, as a pawn in some grand plot. so many plausible scenarios, and keep in mind little people like us are the last to get told anything. we don't know what is going on, but we can speculate

If only you knew what technology do we have...

T-I-G-E-R-S

LOL, the Russian far east to this day has to import most of its food from Western Russia.
You cannot even farm enough food there to sustain a small population let alone more than a billion Chinese.
There is a reason why the only bordering power with whom Russia never had a massive war in all of its history is China.
If you bet on China to somehow make us slaves to Israel then you're in for a bad surprise. Because we will retaliate dirty Semite.

look up "project pluto" and "subsonic low altitude missile"
the Us tried to create the tech in the 60's and failed, wouldnt surprise me that another go in this decade was successful

>Russian male lives as long as a sub saharan african.

hey pidor, in first part of his speech Putin told about life expectanct...soon we will be in 80's club :)

did they fail? or did they just want us to think they did so they can take further development of the technology underground

why u lie user. the crew of the USS Donald Cook shat their pants

I have no doubt that you will one day reach the living standard the west had in the '80s :')

Yes you can and yes they will.
>he thinks economic factors are static
what a simpleton... Not surprising you start every post with "LOL"