Brit/pol/ - Trump appreciation general

>BoJo branded "COWARD" as he runs away from Irish question twice
politicalscrapbook.net/2018/02/watch-boris-johnson-branded-a-coward-as-he-flees-commons-to-avoid-question-on-irish-border/
[Vimeo] Boris runs away (embed)

>Unionists: EU is attemting annexation of N.Ireland
tuv.org.uk/eus-attempt-to-annex-northern-ireland-needs-actions-not-words-from-pm/

>21 earthquakes in 50 days, UK is rocking
express.co.uk/news/uk/923237/uk-earthquakes-twenty-one-fifty-days-british-geological-survey

>Row over 'racist' Mosely leaflet
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-43224171

>Munroe clarifies "All white people are racist" comments. With "Racism isn't always conscious"
inews.co.uk/news/politics/racism-isnt-always-conscious-munroe-bergdorf-clarifies-white-people-comments-amid-tory-backlash/

>May belligerent against EU's draft withdrawal agreement
mirror.co.uk/news/politics/theresa-may-rebukes-eu-brexit-12101857

>Legalise Weed: Conservative Home [420 everyday]
conservativehome.com/platform/2018/02/chloe-schendel-wilson-cannabis-prohibition-has-failed-on-all-fronts-the-uk-should-follow-canadas-pragmatic-example-instead.html

>BBC sacks 6 from official aid charity over sexual misconduct
telegraph.co.uk/politics/2018/02/27/exclusive-bbcs-official-aid-charity-sacked-six-staff-sexual/

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-43244090
bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-politics-43244946/blair-on-brexit-we-should-undo-this-historic-mistake
youtube.com/watch?v=JRilf3i8MrQ
africanews.com/2018/02/28/south-african-parliament-passes-motion-to-expropriate-land-without-compensation/
youtube.com/watch?v=Gvk3fwmrZIs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

snow desu

The worlds blindness to South Africa is sad

back with a fresh hot blogpost
>walking past the shop
>its a narrow street
>dog likes to jump on people but I hold him back so he cant
>he jumps towards this woman who was coming towards
>barely makes it off the ground
>she SCREAMS at full strength, not a high pitched 'ahhh' scream women make, but a scream a woman would make in a war zone when she sees 5 iraqi soldiers coming towards her with their dicks out
>I step back a fair bit and say JESUS CHRIST
>she looks at me, looks at the dog, does nothing for a good 30 seconds then SCREAMS again, while staring at me
>I yell FUCKING HELL then walk off
>dog was in a panic and started climbing on me after the second scream, calm him down then walk down the street
>she watches me walk down the street ( I walked a good minute down the street and could still see her standing there)
very spooky
I thought dogs were supposed to keep mentals away from you?

H-hey guys, I-I’m just here to tell you how great I am. I’m an alpha male and I’m r-really successful, just like my dad who l-loves me loads. All your girlfriends want to have sex with me and suck my willy. Yeah I’ve had sex l-loads of times. Ha I bet you guys haven’t even seen a fanny have you? I-if I ever met you in the real world I would beat you up because I’m so hard. I laugh at you guys. I-I’m really happy with my life, I bet you wish you were me.

FUCK TRIPFAGS

FUCK FCMD

FUCK STEERPIKE

FUCK YKTD

FUCK TRIPFAGS

5'6" here and let me tell you some thing you piece of fucking shit I'm handsome as fuck and have a babyface that allows me to pull easy teen pussy because of it. You should see some of the tight little bodies I've fucked. have a 7.5in dick and not a single girl l have ever banged has failed to text/call me for a bootycall ate at night. I embrace any challenge I get from someone who tries to stand in my face and intim idate me with their height, because it's pathetic. Low center of gravity, fast reflexes, and ridiculous core strength will allow me to either 1) quickly take you to the ground where I will stomp your fat face or 2) ou last you with endurance because your shitty, overweight frame require to ground that extra height made you more tired. I make 85k a year as an mid-level engineering manager at Ford (I'm 23 btw, they will most likely promote me to upper management within the next 2-3 years). fuck shit up in every single sport and would destroy any of you (minus basketball where skill/talent is substituted out for height). I've been compared to Messi in my soccer style. Quick dribbling and cutting in between every opponent in front of me scored 95 goals throughout my high school varsity soccer career. made the varsity football team freshman year as starting runningback but soccer and football were the same season so I couldn't dominate both Sports l would destroy you at in order Soccer Football E-sports Baseball Endurance running Tennis Golf Footgolf Ping Pong others know you. Ugly is a given. Probably curly hair. Tried to grow a beard but it was patchy and you were sad for awhile about that. Struggling to find a way to validate yourself you took to reminding everyone how you're "Over 6 feet tall!", as if that was some sort of cutoff for being a man. When in reality you're just as pathetic as every other self-hating wannabe piece of shit out there, yet you have somehow convinced yourself you've won the genetic lottery.

Should've booted her in the face.

Karen Apreciation Thread.

Why are there no Comedians like Harry and Paul anymore?

They legitimately are the funniest sketches I've ever seen. They make everything else look shit in comparison.

The ball went into the back of the nettttttt ha ha

Should have knocked her out desu

Gun grabbing bastard

>Why are there no Comedians like Harry and Paul anymore?
Well, there's Harry and Paul.

the jews did this

should of knocked her up desu

This desu

Are the troubles starting again?

Should've knocked her knockers

If by that you mean the anglo/jew.

Shouldn't have used all the water.

>Footgolf
Great day out desu

Was she of the Pakistani persuasion? Their women are absolutely terrified of dogs, they push their children out into the traffic rather than walk past my small lurcher.

whats it gonna take for the muzzies to start open street battles again, been waiting since 2001

>Their women are absolutely terrified of dogs
Probably why they don't look in the mirror often desu

Imagine holding that trite comment back for a new thread
Do something about it if you really give a shit

RED KEN IS NO LONGER RED: bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-43244090

>Ken Livingstone's suspension from Labour over anti-Semitism claims has been extended indefinitely pending the outcome of an internal investigation.

>The former London mayor's suspension had been due to expire on 27 April. But in his last official act as Labour general secretary, Iain McNicol signed off on an indefinite extension, the Huffington Post UK has revealed. Mr McNicol employed a rarely-used procedure to impose an "administrative suspension" on Mr Livingstone.

But whether a lad be sober or sad,
Or mellow with ale from the horn,
He will take no wrong when he lieth along
'Neath Oak, and Ash, and Thorn!

>There aren't any birds in the sky

This snow feels wrong, there's something disturbing about it.

nice memeing lads
no
huwhite
also that's funny, my dog is a lurcher as well
half vizsla half lurcher

>Are the troubles starting again?
I hope so, modern surveillance technology means it'd last about two weeks

Nothing I can do at the moment

Pottery is gay desu

That's how Corbyn treats one of his oldest, dearest friends. Doing the same to Galloway. He totally sold out his beliefs.

whats that got to do with pottery

Nice doggo, never seen a Vizsla lurcher before

It's pottery and it's gay

still less than an inch on the ground round mine
that weather warning map looks scary for some

oh u mean pottery
no it's great

Can tell how living somewhere with constant snow would make you depressed.

Dave Allen vs Lenroy Thomas this Saturday

The perspective is shit but that stops just below my knee and it's still snowing

its why finnish people kill themselves a lot

dumb frogposter

the fucking state of that

where the fuck are you, not seen snow that deep since 2010, just outside glasgow and its only about 2 inches and the roads are basically clear

vitamin D deficiency

It's that deep, if not a bit less, in the North East.

Everyday the BBC has a anti-Brexit piece on its website. Yesterday, John Major, today Tony Blair.
bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-politics-43244946/blair-on-brexit-we-should-undo-this-historic-mistake

I heard a while ago that the Tories want to cut the BBC down to just its main channels, and do away with stuff like the BBC website.

Probably because of the wind and cold. Got loads hopping around the bushes and hedges here.

I don't think Tony Blair realises how hated he is. I challenge him to walk around the streets unaccompanied and see how long until he gets bottled.

comfy

I live in the pacific south west bud and let me tell you. I wish I lived in Finnish weather. Planning on moving to Alaska, no sun for three months sounds like paradise. I would figure you guys would be accustomed to the weather by now, it's only been about ... what? Thirty thousand years?

Everyone loves Tony

I'm in Norfolk and we have a shit load of snow blowing off the fields, so there's nothing, then all of a sudden a fucking wall in the middle of the road.

youtube.com/watch?v=JRilf3i8MrQ

>where the fuck are you, not seen snow that deep since 2010, just outside glasgow and its only about 2 inches and the roads are basically clear
Central scotland, I can't be that far away from you. This is infinitely worse than 2010. The roads here are fucked

christ redditors should unironically be sterilised

You'd be depressed after a week of it.

I'm an expat and i fucking love Snowy weather but i can see how it makes people depressed in the long term. theres nothing like walking through a quiet field in the morning with snow blowing across the grass though

2inches that sounds nice. Greater Glasgow user here and way over a foot deep.

I've got a bird feeder outside and it's been very busy today, apart from when the cat jumps at the window and scares them off.

this is painful
britpol truly is the blackpill thread

Yeah, the geese are busy in my garden. They're loving it.

>This is infinitely worse than 2010

not round here m8 mainroads are basically cleared already its just the side roads that are fucked now

Someone asked my what I thought of Obama the other day. I said he was America’s Tony Blair. They didn’t like it. My arguments were
Good speaker
Promised change
Nice smile
A lot of hope
Did a lot for health care
Peace work
Bombed some countries he shouldn’t of..

>If I were called upon to identify briefly the principal trait of the entire twentieth century, here too, I would be unable to find anything more precise and pithy than to repeat once again: Men have forgotten God.

Serious question; is Blair trying to make a comeback?
Can he do it? Surely his name is still synonymous with 'got away with war crimes' in most minds?

>Did a lot for health care
I'm vaguely irritated by that suggestion, but I don't know who of those two I think it applies to least

He has actually stated that he wants to come back to front line politics but he can't because he knows he isn't welcome by large segments of the population (i.e. everyone but the most harden Blairite)

Start buying guns.

To be honest if it wasn't for the Iraq war most of the idiots would welcome him back with open arms. Me though even without Iraq that EU cuck can get to fuck.

Are you the goosemaster who stops the foxes getting at them?

blairite politics with a new face would be wildly popular

Blair was a hero. A gift to the British Isles. The Peoples Prime Minister.

1. Longest period of sustained low inflation since the 60s.

2. Low mortgage rates.

3. Introduced the National Minimum Wage and raised it to £5.52.

4. Over 14,000 more police in England and Wales.

5. Cut overall crime by 32 per cent.

6. Record levels of literacy and numeracy in schools.

7. Young people achieving some of the best ever results at 14, 16, and 18.

8. Funding for every pupil in England has doubled.

9. Employment is at its highest level ever.

10. Written off up to 100 per cent of debt owed by poorest countries.

11. 85,000 more nurses.

12. 32,000 more doctors.

13. Brought back matrons to hospital wards.

14. Devolved power to the Scottish Parliament.

15. Devolved power to the Welsh Assembly.

16. Dads now get paternity leave of 2 weeks for the first time.

17. NHS Direct offering free convenient patient advice.

18. Gift aid was worth £828 million to charities last year.

19. Restored city-wide government to London.

20. Record number of students in higher education.

21. Child benefit up 26 per cent since 1997.

22. Delivered 2,200 Sure Start Children’s Centres.

23. Introduced the Equality and Human Rights Commission.

24. £200 winter fuel payment to pensioners & up to £300 for over-80s.

25. On course to exceed our Kyoto target for reducing greenhouse gas emissions.

fox don't go after geese, geese are terrifying and can handle themselves

26. Restored devolved government to Northern Ireland.

27. Over 36,000 more teachers in England and 274,000 more support staff and teaching assistants.

28. All full time workers now have a right to 24 days paid holiday.

29. A million pensioners lifted out of poverty.

30. 600,000 children lifted out of relative poverty.

31. Introduced child tax credit giving more money to parents.

32. Scrapped Section 28 and introduced Civil Partnerships.

33. Brought over 1 million social homes up to standard.

34. Inpatient waiting lists down by over half a million since 1997.

35. Banned fox hunting.

36. Cleanest rivers, beaches, drinking water and air since before the industrial revolution.

37. Free TV licences for over-75s.

38. Banned fur farming and the testing of cosmetics on animals.

39. Free breast cancer screening for all women aged between 50-70.

40. Free off peak local bus travel for over-60s.

41. New Deal – helped over 1.8 million people into work.

42. Over 3 million child trust funds have been started.

43. Free eye test for over 60s.

44. More than doubled the number of apprenticeships.

45. Free entry to national museums and galleries.

46. Overseas aid budget more than doubled.

47. Heart disease deaths down by 150,000 and cancer deaths down by 50,000.

48. Cut long-term youth unemployment by 75 per cent.

49. Free nursery places for every three and four-year-olds.

50. Free fruit for most four to six-year-olds at school.

>Greater Glasgow user here and way over a foot deep.

don't understand how I can be so close to you yet not have snow that deep

Blair stop browsing brit/pol/ and get back to sucking Junker and Merkels cocks.

Just went beyond the wall, to the frozen fields, and it was so cold my throat is now hurting.

>O Lord Thou pluckest me out
>O Lord Thou pluckest
>burning

Just a glimpse into the future from a Boer friend of mine
africanews.com/2018/02/28/south-african-parliament-passes-motion-to-expropriate-land-without-compensation/

>the eternal anglo, briton, welsh, scottish, Irish strike again
But yet people still kill themselves

I'm near clydebank if that helps. We'll be snowed in if we get much more.

ee bai gum ur luckay i dint bite ur ear off u cheeky bugger

>Glagow snow
is there a risk of stepping on needels hidden in snow?

no but it keeps the non whites stuck indoors

Original.

maybe. labour lost that opportunity forever when it allowed members to vote for their leader. if David Miliband had got in instead of Ed (who introduced the policy of allowing members to vote for the leader, ergo Corbyn getting in), David might well be PM as he probably would have given Cameron a closer contest in 2015. Having said all this, I do think the British public has swayed to right since the '09 recession, mostly due to immigration.

>is there a risk of stepping on needels hidden in snow?
Edinburgh has more needles lying about the streets. Never seen any in Glasgow. Our smackheads are all on valium and cheap cider these days

Not according to that one user here who looks after geese and chickens.

>1PBTID
>gee, wonder who this could be

I'll be honest chaps I'm laughing a bit at the american panic about Trump banning guns right now, after all those years of bullying against our self-defense laws.

Darkie? Muslim?

This weather made me dig out my old heavy peacoat I wore when I was a big fat cunt because it covered everything up. Could just about swim in it now. Can't believe how fucking disgusting I was

MUH ASSAULT GUNS

Fréorig oferwintre.
Grimm weg, carsíþ, sunnwlitig

youtube.com/watch?v=Gvk3fwmrZIs

They walk amongst you.

the british public are almost all on the right when it comes to immigration and many other issues, but it doesnt matter because they will constantly vote for more gibs instead of voting for a party that actually represents them.

i dont blame them either, most of the country is basically living in the late 70s and fuck all has changed for them since, but dont worry about it the (((economy))) is going great!