I hate Germans so much

I hate Germans so much.

Other urls found in this thread:

sputniknews.com/europe/201802171061754369-germany-defense-minister-military-budget/
dw.com/en/defense-minister-ursula-von-der-leyen-germany-will-spend-more-on-its-military/a-42619237
youtube.com/watch?v=pDAdmoaKjCI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

German Turk are okay

Don't use my dinosaur waifu to shitpost here, faggot.

Marginally.
Fuck you, Vlad.

t. french arab

I love Germany so much :)

germany is the last hope of europe be grateful achmed

Is Romania even a real country?

germany destroyed europe 3 times, it's time to stop

:)

You do know that when you have a trade surplus it means you're giving other people stuff for free, right?

Amazing what’s possible when your nation is conquered and completely subverted from top to bottom by American shitlib culture and geopolitical interests, huh. Looks like not having a defense budget and simply being a bitch made open borders vassal state is sound economic policy
Enjoy Mohammed, pity about your grandfather though

Don'y say that to Romania, your next King will be Vlad's descendant. Also Bongs can't fight an offensive war.

And I hate your kind, fucking english subhuman goat fuckers ...

why?

>2018
>anglo still wants to kill germans while pakis rape his daughter in the background

>hhey germony ur b-bich
>l-look drumpf arrive he btfo mexican!
>56 fucking percent

>It’s okay if my country is being trashed as long as our economy does well even though we will never catch up with China and the USA anyway
>memeflag
Opinion discarded.
Rice farmers would like to speak to you.
>memeflag
Opinion discarded.
They think they’re the shit.
>memeflag
Opinion discarded.

>Opinion discarded
Yeah because calling it out would probably put you on a list

You come from a shithole and so you hide your flag while shitting on other countries.

Your waifu is shit and you should feel bad.
I have no strong opinions about Germans but Darlingfags are gay as fuck and have no right to form opinions about anything.
I feel very strongly about this.
You should all fuck off and die.
Fucking normans pretending to be chan tier because they watched a cartoon about robot people who go to the beach.
Fucking disgusting.

>defense budget
Germany is about to increase its military funding, while maintaining a positive trade balance.

sputniknews.com/europe/201802171061754369-germany-defense-minister-military-budget/
dw.com/en/defense-minister-ursula-von-der-leyen-germany-will-spend-more-on-its-military/a-42619237

Personally I also hope for more cooperation with China.

are you saying that Germany isn’t 100% a wholly owned and operated subsidiary of American cultural hegemony? Germany is literally the brainwashed far fringe of American (Jewish) cuck ideology, this is what happens when a once proud nation is utterly defeated and conquered in war when genocide and annexation is off the table
Look at Korea and Japan, literally American cultural hegemony in action on once proud thousand year old empires, only took 75 years to twist up their hardwired cultural mores to suit our limp dick liberal globalist agenda

Could have known that just by looking at your flag and without this text desu...

I hate shit shill threads so much

American chads have been stationed on pussy vacation in your conquered butthole country for almost 100 years now, our soldiers wink and nudge each other when they get stationed to occupying Germany because they know how fresh and eager pale German gash is for conqueror beef silo

The Brits are Germanic you must hate yourself

backoff seasonal trash, best girl here

Okay.
You will be economically irrelevant in 2050.
>memeflag
Opinion discarded.
Out of my Isles, foreigner.
I like other Germanics, not Germans.
Quiet.

>destroyed
>France
Stfu delusional kike

German women usually look like dogs. Yes I know we're 56% goblinos ourselves but German roastie is not that great.

We took back our rightful clay. Go be neutral somewhere else fucking gold digging whore.

No it doens't you moron. It means that you export (sell) more than you import (buy).

That blame rests on Austria more than anyone, the only good thing about Austria is that they somehow escaped being kiked while Germany has been assfucked by the world for the past 100 years.

I hope you become Pakiland of Europe you God damn bongs, you are nothing but a plague to this world.

are you actually trying to educate east euro retards?
he probably got told in his east euro retard news what a trade surplus is and how it's bad
(because surprisingly romania doesn't have shit to sell and only runs on buying shit from loaned money)

You are a male born with a penis

the american base is located next to a designated burgertown of expats
this comment is funny to me, because every single american erasmus soylet I've ever met, falls in love with the plainest girl imaginable then tries having long distance relationships with them
but yeah, they're total "dogs" amirite bros??!
get laid

who doesn't
G*rms are not human

I knew the OP was a filthy beady-eyed Anglo before I even opened the thread.

>be neutral
Fell for kike meme about my country. Typical french faggot. Go surrender somewhere else.

Even the worst-case forecast predicts economic growth due to immigration.
€€€
:)

AfD on the rise.
Protests everywhere.
We will restore order in our country like we did before.
You on the other hand will always stay on 2nd place in Europe, drinking your tea and crying, remembering that you won WW2 so hard that you lost literally your whole empire.

>but yeah, they're total "dogs" amirite bros??!
I'm not calling them dogs as in the colloquial phrase, I'm saying they have actual dog face that resembles dogs.

>because every single american erasmus soylet I've ever met
>falls in love with the plainest girl imaginable
Soyboys falling in love with ugly girls, wow that's remarkable and totally unheard of.

>surrender
Fell for the kike meme about my country.

>hh-ey if he get more third worlders than they'll buy more basic shit from german companies, using TAXES
>this is good!
the switch is so simple to flip, it's not even funny
people are gonna fucking HANG lmao

How does jewish influence look like in UK and Germany? I suppose in the former it is immense while in the latter it's symbolic?

Gotta agree with Austrian bro on this.
Refugees didn't help us at all, Genosse.
How many of them got a job yet? 2.8% or so

i wish i could marry a german girl and have nice aryan babies

We are reminded of the Holocaust quite frequently. Both in schools and daily life. Newspapers, monuments, TV. The whole thing

How? On you go. Explain how one of the most influential sovereign states in the history of humanity is such a ‘plague’?
If you don’t like anime then fuck off back to /r/The_Donald, you cancer.
Wouldn’t have it any other way.
Doubt it. You would rather sell out your culture and history for economic ‘growth’ - as if that means something. Europe is getting sick of you. I hope Italy gives you the middle finger on Sunday.

>weeb soyboy
>anglo

But then this is largely symbolic and it's done by native Germans, right?

don't even have to get into refugees, since that's more or less "recent"
stats on the turkroach infestation are pretty good by itself

Go back.

>being this economically illiterate

>We are reminded of the Holocaust quite frequently. Both in schools and daily life. Newspapers, monuments, TV. The whole thing
At least your language classes aren't dedicated to bullshit madeup jewish holocaust fanfics from grade 6 onwards. Holy shit why the fuck did every year of English consist of 4 months of us being told about how evil nazis were and reading now confirmed made up books by jews and watching stupid movies.

Yes, it's a self-hatred thing.
We are being told from an early age on that we should be ashamed of our heritage.
The seeds for that were set by Americans and Russians though.
The newest generation seems to snap out of this circle though

Sup Forums was built on anime. Again, go back to Reddlt or stay in your Trump containment thread.

>he still doesn't realise that people give Americans shit for free, literally
Jesus Christ, the average Sup Forumsack really is a moron when it comes to economics. Funny how it's always germanics, not realising they're being fleeced just like east Asian export economies (e.g. Japan, South Korea) that makes stuff and give it away for free.

>b-b-but I got this paper in exchange for the goods

Fine I get it, but you don't have jews in banks, NGOs, media, arts etc.

52% actually

>he takes projections seriously
I have a bridge to sell you.

If you wanted to talk about 02 and Darling in the FranXX you could have just said so. She is my seasonal fling as well. Hopefully Asuka does not find out I am cheating on her with a pink haired oni.

>weeb trying to justify his pathetic addiction to faggy cartoons
Stop being a little boy. It's always soyboy faggots, jews and anglos who rail against pro white groups and honor.

I met a fairly leftie German girl last year and she was pissed off at the whole guilt trip thing, really surprised me.

lmao fuck off and stop taking yourself so seriously

The UK (England, at least) is a Germanic country, though. Genetically very similar to Belgium, the Netherlands and Germany.

I told her.
Yeah, England and Lowland Scotland are mainly Germanic. We still have a lot of Celtic admixture though.

Stop watching cartoons

Well thats ok I suppose, no sense in telling lies to the person you love.In the end I always come back to Asuka and she knows it. Still between lovely 02 and all the Ichigo bullying I am having a ball this season.

why

shut it
02 is too good.
The way you asked that was too cute. I love you now.

The feeling is mutual OP
The UK fucking sucks you guys don't even have Peach Ice Tea or Pretzels wtf you cavemen.
And learn to speak English you motherfuckers sound like you got a sponges stuck in your ugly deformed teeth filled mouths.

Tell me who made the rotchiled so powerful?What other nation has given them sovereign land to own where they have full control that not even the UK law can do anything to them while there? Who made a deal with them to give back Israel and make them the defacto owners of it? Tell me you fucking weaboo who did all of these things?

I can tell you’re a burger from the way you type, faggot.
>who did all of these things?
The Jews did. Yes, we were used as a vessel by the Jews like any other powerful Western nation. Your point?

We're fucked, but fuck you for wishing malevolent intent towards us you gyppo fuck.

Wrong. I'm as German as it gets.
And trust me, if it would not be for my boyfriend I would have moved back to Germany the second I arrived here in this shithole.

>02 is too good.
Yeah I came for the sexy oni and was not disappointed. All the over the top sexual symbolism is also fantastic. Just enough to make me smile.
I mean just look at this indirect kissu, it does not get any better then that

good goy

> we were used as a vessel by the Jews
No you gave them power over them because of your greed.

Germany is way worse than Sweden actually, it will be the first European country collapsed under migrants crisis.

I will forgive you if you’re in a cute boy gay relationship and not a hairy, AIDS ridden one.
Top-tier lewndess.
Sound.

>"But muh economy"

Their blood runs through my veins. An eternal punishment! I feel like Zero Two. Half human, half disgusting not worth-living beast. I can relate to her.

I dunno, it's really a race to third world status between hans and sven right now. Don't forget sweden established gender neutral pronouns, which we got spared from (for now). (thank god..)

I suspect Sweden is doing worse because their native population is smaller.

Germany is based.

Anglo-Saxons can't compete and are a vanguard of degeneracy in this world.

Damn, we're back to #2, we'll need to catch up soon but mutti will provide the extra manpower to achieve this, for sure :^)
>Captcha: Berge

We too.

For someone who hates Germans, you surely do love their blood.

>German Turk

We will sent you our immigrant popuations to help.

B-but who will import all the drug and crime into your country if the m*rrocans aren't there?

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=pDAdmoaKjCI
this is now a B E A D Y thread.