You DO realize. That even if he WAS a crisis actor, that doesn't stop the shooting from being REAL, right?

You DO realize. That even if he WAS a crisis actor, that doesn't stop the shooting from being REAL, right?

Your side-tracking over this won't prove anything but you being a bunch of lunatics who don't get the big picture. No doubt the reason they're taking your guns away for real this time.

Tick-tock. It's only a matter of time.

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/ndejmo.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck trump

It was 1000% a false flag

the question is..who did the shooting?

>1000%

American education.

Doesn't change the fact that this was a kike false flag terror attack like 9/11

You'd think gun owners, as law-abiding citizens, would understand the necessity of screenings to avoid any thug from owning a gun. Not a whole-sale ban. Just control.

But no. They'd rather kill a bunch of children than give the tiniest inch. Two extra minutes in line, and not being a whacko. But no.

You guys never deserved those guns you hoarded.

The 50's NRA had more stringent gun control than today, WHICH you'd argue that was the decade of American achievement.

Then came the 90's and you bought into the whole "THEY'RE TAKING YOUR GUNS AWAY" propaganda, line-hook-and-sinker. You tepid fool of a redneck.

You deserve what's coming to you.

Death to America.

>You deserve what's coming to you.
Please tell me what's coming faggot.

>isis flag
>Tick-tock. It's only a matter of time.

what did he mean by this?

You do realize that Gun-Free zones do NOT STOP mass shootings, right?

When's the last time someone shot up a gun store? When's the last time someone opened fire at a gun/knife show? When's the last time someone went into a police department and started spraying bullets? When's the last time someone attempted something stupid in government complexes that are heavily armed?

Pic related.

I haven't seen any evidence that a shooting actually occured. Just like Vegas. Looks to be completely staged for political agendas.

>That even if he WAS a crisis actor, that doesn't stop the shooting from being REAL, right?
How so?

i hope someone kills david hogg

You DO realize that 100% of US gun owners are “FMCDH”?

Death to NRA's policies!!

Every day until he's gone

He did a screening and filled out a 4473 but the parents, school, police and FBI did nothing when they had been informed of a credible threat over and over again, almost like (((they))) wanted it to happen.

>1000%
Is a percentage, you can have percentages above 100.
Also I doubt his intent was literal.
German lack of education

Your bought political whores who answer to Israel and Qatar won't disarm me.

There are millions like me who will simply disregard any form of gun grab as blatant tyrannical constitution breaking bullshit and not comply.

Think about that before you post the same message for the 5 thousand time you god damn shill.

nice niners op but all teh hogwash proves is a cubic level of premeditated modus operandi. basic saul alinsky tier cess only but cancer is metastasis. fuck 5th column we ellis island

what could possibly be so heinous about that specific school that warranted an event?

what could possibly be unearthed in such a strong kid friendly community?

Dam what a faggot

>can't into grammar
>meme flag
why do you even bother kike?

Nobody questions someone shot kids.

The motive is in question. Why did the government do it?

The FBI was aware of him and didn't act on it.

So maybe we should take away the government instead.

If he's not a crisis actor, then he was probably one of the people that was fucking with Cruz every day.
Him being a crisis actor would actually make him less of a piece of shit.

>39 calls to sheriff
>calls to FBI hotline talking about instagram posts killing frogs and how they had to talk to authorities or else they wouldn't sleep right
>"i think he's going to shoot up a school"
>nothing happens
go back to fucking goats you worthless sandnigger you have no concept of what's happening and never will because your parents were first cousins. Go back to praying East 5 time a day for nothing but sand you literal inbred moron.

neat pic

>The FBI was aware of him and didn't act on it.

He did nothing that could have seen his right to firearm ownership taken away. The laws in the US are very permissive.

Jihadi wants to disarm americans

made me kek when you pointed this out.

>the shooting from being REAL

No one is debating that. What is being debated is who was or were the REAL shooters.

my.mixtape.moe/ndejmo.mp4

it proves the dishonest agenda of the propagandists.

>reddit spacing

Sage

Only a matter of time before I blow a load in your dumb stupid shit for brain faggot mouth you faggot

Yes, the shooting was real. And it was encouraged. And allowed. And allowed to continue. And everything that should have stopped it was curtailed by the Left.

Why?

Anyone talking FISA warrants today? FBI malfeasance? Obamagate?

You are incorrect. At a minimum he could have been convicted for terroristic threats, and imprisoned for many years. And thus with a felony conviction, unable to legally purchase arms.

>Then came the 90's and you bought into the whole "THEY'RE TAKING YOUR GUNS AWAY" propaganda, line-hook-and-sinker. You tepid fool of a redneck.
... you know there was a so-called "Assault Weapons Ban" where you couldn't purchase AR-15s in the 1990s, right?

>Fraud Vitiates Everything

This is a legal maxim.

Great argument, tard! Kys.

What a pussy

the schools shootings are a platform you retards build off of. if you really gave a shit you would do something with Chicago. But a couple of white kids get shot and you want to take everyone's guns away. FUCK YOU.

deep state faggot confirmed.

The thing is, you're right, even if/though it's crisis actors, the shooting did still happen, absolutely.
Which of course begs the question: Why were crisis actors on hand? Who had these people on hand and why were they present for the aftermath of this shooting?

Logically speaking the only way crisis actors could be on scene is if the people hiring the crisis actors had some level of involvement with the shooting. Otherwise, logically the actors wouldn't be there. Which begs the yet another question: In what way were the people hiring the crisis actors involved which pushed them to use the crisis actors in the first place? Especially given that it's becoming harder and harder to make the role work, what with constant scrutiny and the ease of finding multiple appearances of the same person. It stands to reason that the less often you use one of these crisis actors, the more effective they will be. They'd need a very important reason to want to get their own words on the matter into the news via these actors, no point otherwise.

That's the problem. With a constant push to disarm the citizens of America, a noticable ramp up of attacks each and every time an attempted bill to repeal the second amendment or add stricter/easier to control gun laws is denied. It's in this timeframe that these actors are getting pointed out, and they all seem to be on the same side of the story. A story that wouldn't need crisis actors to tell if the story wasn't being orchestrated by a group that cannot afford to be seen as orchestrating it at all.

tl;dr: If someone is a crisis actor, they had to have been hired and placed at the scene by someone. Whoever that someone is would therefore have an involvement in the event necessitating a crisis actor. This is something to be troubled by